Author Topic: Kosovo will be World War 3  (Read 10028 times)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Re: Kosovo will be World War 3
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 04:44:20 AM »
We're getting in support from some muslim countries, Indonesia as an example, where the people supports us as well, not only the goverment.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 08:09:05 AM »
Russia will not do anything!They never did!We gonna have to do this on our own like we always did during the history!
you are wrong on this 1...remeber this ain't the 90,s...I read a book by certain Russian who volonteered to fight for serbs during the last war.He writes there were around 50.000 russians from Mocsow alone who were ready to join Serbia but they couldn't do that because of corrupted serbian authorieties. ...
No my friend.They always leave us under pression that they will fight for us,i must say some of Russian did but as volunteers but never as country,when they  had chance to help us they didn't,what i am talking about is when half of  the world attacked us and what Russians did?Nothing as always!Veto some things and that's it.Just like Republic of Serbs say that they will seperate,but they never will!Just wait and see!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 09:16:13 AM »
Frankly speaking in physical terms all the pawns are standing against the Serbs.

Within Kosovo, Serbs have a smaller presence due to long era of facing repressions. The first and third superpowers are standing opposite among the pawns. The second superpower is just hopefully trying to emerge out of the box.

Proud Serbs are standing on the firm grounds of courage and truth and I can not say that how much this really means in mundane terms. However the Real Power Supreme has the best view.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 09:41:52 AM »
I think we do. We need to vent out steam. I don't see my time on this earth as the most important, i think of the future Serbs. I hope to die so they have a different future. Serbs today are suffering the most, we are getting attacked and robbed of our country and still portrayed as the aggressors. We need WW3 and I know that we will win the third time.

I agree with you. That is what I want. Don't care that much about my life, care more about the future serbs. I want them to use CCCC and respect it.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 09:48:25 AM »
Frankly speaking in physical terms all the pawns are standing against the Serbs.

Within Kosovo, Serbs have a smaller presence due to long era of facing repressions. The first and third superpowers are standing opposite among the pawns. The second superpower is just hopefully trying to emerge out of the box.

Proud Serbs are standing on the firm grounds of courage and truth and I can not say that how much this really means in mundane terms. However the Real Power Supreme has the best view.

Unfortunetaly for every day that goes, we have a smaller amount of serbs who actually are proud and care about our injustice and problems etc... More and more serbs are becoming Pro EU, Pro Western and Pro CRAP! They no longer share the traditional opinions.
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 10:17:03 AM »

Unfortunetaly for every day that goes, we have a smaller amount of serbs who actually are proud and care about our injustice and problems etc... More and more serbs are becoming Pro EU, Pro Western and Pro CRAP! They no longer share the traditional opinions.

If I am linguistically correct, then one can easily peep in to their weeping hearts.  :'( :'( :'(

With Regards...  :(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2008, 01:55:36 PM »
"Rather live one day as a Lion, than 100 years as sheep."

I love this one!!!! :)

In Krajina people were lions and lived 100 days long  ;) !

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2008, 02:00:30 PM »
Were still living;) any people less strong as us would have dissapeared completely, but we remained and we remained strong:D

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2008, 03:45:38 PM »
Jeste zivi smo.

Ali nismo vise koncentrirani u jednom mjestu.
Znas kakvi su nasi kad odu u tudji svijet zaborave porijeklo, vijeru i kulturu svoju.

Naravno da ima i dosta nasih koji se drze svoga. Ali kad vidim druge narode nismo bas stigli neki jak nivo. Ipak mi Krajisnici smo ostali bez djedovine. Majka Srbija nam je otvorila svoje ruke i primila nas je bratski. Ali ipak zavicaj je zavicaj. Trebamo da shvatimo da smo narod u egzilu znaci u prognonstu. Tako trebamo da se i ponasamo i nesmijemo dozviloti da fasisticki rezim Hrvatse brise tragove naseg postojanja i nase prisustvo koje nosi korijene iz 9 vijeka u nasim etnickim i nacionalnim teritorijama.