Author Topic: barry chamish on aviner/the coming war against yesha...  (Read 4283 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
barry chamish on aviner/the coming war against yesha...
« on: March 04, 2008, 06:06:10 PM »
read this and weep... weep for the late, great state of israel...

www.thebarrychamishwebsite.com

SHLOMO TO THE RESCUE by Barry Chamish                   

If I forget thee
Oh Jerusalem
May my right hand
Cling to the roof of my mouth
     -Rabbi Shlomo Aviner 

Who can forget that evening in July, 2005 when 70,000 people gathered in the then-lovely town of Sderot to march for three days to save Gush Katif? Marching in the July heat didn't quite wreck the chances of success, so the secret service (Shabak) rabbi, Shlomo Aviner stepped to the podium and told his youthful followers to always remember that the police were, "Your brothers in flesh and blood. We will never confront them." And how the youth of Yesha cheered their own holy naysayer of doom! After all, he had already prevented any real protest by guiding the idealistic young protesters to hand out worthless orange rags at junctions, or to hold hands in a line from Gush Katif to the Western Wall.
       He had altered his followers from angry protesters to flaked-out hippies. All for the government.
       He was an easy agent, already well publicized for molesting young women who sought his advice and for changing the laws of menstruation to make lots of babies illegitimate by Halachic law. And who can forget his appearance at the Gush Katif attack by the IDF, when he wrestled rabbis objecting to the atrocity to the ground? But heck, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund had vowed to buy Gush Katif's hothouses and make the residents very wealthy in whatever new homes they were to purchase. So what if he fooled tens of thousands of idealistic morons for the Shabak? They'd be better off for it.
       If you think that Aviner's work was done after betraying Gush Katif, then you don't know the Shabak. It seems that those youthful Yesha hotheaded youths are causing troubles for the "peacemakers" and "Rav" Shlomo is needed again. Just look at the aggravation they are causing with their stubborn "outpost" building:                                                           

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-outpost18feb18,0,4
576425.story
From the Los Angeles Times
Israel's 'hilltop youth' are settling in
Their illegal outposts in the West Bank are muddling peace efforts.
By Richard Boudreaux
Los Angeles

Well fear not, Shlomo Aviner is back to the Shabak's rescue. He must divert the idealists and get them to stop their silly nation building. Instead, they must, "Talk Torah everywhere, in Tel Aviv and in Sderot."
     Before we begin with his latest operation, there is a movement to end Aviner's deceit, peacefully. If you have any information about his covert activities, write:

English: [email protected]

Hebrew: [email protected]

http://aviner.net/choveret.php

Now look at the pitiful but in blind Israel's eyes, effective, ploy to separate himself from the Shabak while in its employ:

The following terrifying article was written by Rabbi Shlomo Aviner,  and appeared in a leaflet printed and distributed by “Yeshiva Machon Meir,” on  Parashat Trumah –3rd of Adar Alef 5768.  Rabbi  Shlomo Aviner is Chief Rabbi of Beit El, and Rosh Yeshiva of Ateret Hakohanim  in the Old City

Secret  Information From the Shabak

Following is information from the Shabak [Israel’s  General Security Service, sort of like the FBI].  While  numerous details are missing, and some of it has been summarized and edited,  the general tenor is clear enough:     

“Topic: We have received orders from above to prepare the next  evacuation.  There is still no date and no decision, but an  option is being debated; the Gaza evacuation exacted an emotional and economic  price, and took a toll of the army as well.  Therefore, the  program under debate is not an evacuation but the question of leaving the  settlers in place, inside the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority, without Israeli  sovereignty and without the protection of the I.D.F.   According to the information we possess, on that day, the armed forces  of the Hamas will carry out murderous terror attacks, and then the settlers  will flee into Israel.  An irrevocable condition for the  plan to succeed is public support.  Towards that end, the  settlers have to be presented as weird, violent, quarrelsome people,  disturbers of the peace, who through their own efforts have brought ruin on  themselves.  They wanted things to be this way, and they mustn’t be pitied.  Therefore, at this stage we have been  asked to weigh the possibility of planting provocateurs amongst the settlers in order for them to incite the youth and raise the level of verbal and  physical violence.

“Survey: The settlers in Judea and Samaria have no support or  admiration amongst the general population.  During the  Disengagement from Gaza, there was no public storm of protest.   Business went on as usual.  On the day of the  Disengagement, itself, news coverage of the evacuation had low  ratings.  This population continues to be viewed as  eccentric and extremist.  The Amona evacuation contributed  greatly to this.  Likewise, those who go up to live in outposts are perceived as hotheads who all their lives look for ways to make  trouble for the country.  True, the extremist portion of the  population is insignificant and doesn’t reach even one percent of the  settlers, yet it is very vocal and every aggressive pronouncement they make  merits wide media coverage.  In the meantime, there is no  physical violence among them, but just constant verbal violence.   They say: More evacuations will occur “over our dead  bodies”.  If they are evacuated, “there will be a war that  will make Amona pale by comparison”.  They say, “We will  fight against the traitorous army”, etc., etc.  Yet we have  to suppose that many youths will advance from words to deeds and will commit  acts against the security forces or even against the moderate  leaders.  As far as those leaders, no one listens to them,  and they don’t get media coverage either.  They also keep  quiet lest their pronouncements against violent expressions weaken the  struggle for Eretz Yisrael. 

“Conclusion: At this  point, there is no need for provocations.  The extremist  portion of the settler population is serving our interests.   Our agents who are planted everywhere continue to reinforce and to  encourage an ongoing stream of violent expressions.

“We shouldn’t prevent people from going up to the outposts.   They stir things up without leaving any results, and they serve  us.  They are not understood by the broader public that  reacts to them apathetically and disparagingly.”

Yesiree. Protesters, keep on building outposts because no one supports you and in the end, we'll leave you to be slaughtered by the Arabs. That is how frightened the rulers are of this fast growing survival movement, and why Aviner is back at the forefront of the lying game. And he's not alone. Remember the IMF, who promised to pay the Jews of Gush Katif for their losses? They're back too, deluding the world about Israel's "booming" economy. Note their latest glowing report, followed by the pathetic truth:

IMF: Israel’s 2007 Economic Performance Exceptional
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) published its Executive Board’s conclusions last week, in which it determined that Israel's economic performance in 2007 was “exceptional” and attributed it to the Jewish State’s “responsible fiscal and budgetary policies, as well as the Bank of Israel's appropriate interest rate policy.”

According to Globes business news service, the report is the best any major international institution has ever written about Israel’s economy.

When I was recently in Crown Heights, I was interviewed by a director, who requested anonymity, but hint, hint, was recently featured by Jay Leno and the New York Times. Here is the widely watched short trailer of his work.

NOW, I have been informed, the DVD of my 90 minute interview, uncut, with him is flying in from New York and you can have a copy.

In my world, this is big news. I bought a stand alone DVD burner. I can charge just $10. for this very special DVD because I don't have to buy the DVDs from a studio anymore. Write me at [email protected]

Or at: 

Barry Chamish
POB 840157
Saint Augustine, FL  32080-0157

The same $10 offer applies for:

The Best Of Barry 2007 - A brand new MP3 with 124 radio shows from 2007. A week of me on one disc.
Preventing The Israeli Holocaust - Recorded in Denver last year, I outline the Israeli political disaster as it exists at this moment, complete with missiles.
The Vatican's New Crusade For Jerusalem - Recorded in Jerusalem and filled with expert guests, I explore the history, then and now, of the Vatican's covert fight to make Jerusalem its capital.
The Secret War Against The Settlers - How the Israeli ruling establishment works with the CFR to eliminate Judea and Samaria.
Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin And Wayne Owens - Recorded in Salt Lake City, the first half is the complete Rabin assassination, followed by how the same gang did the same thing to Utah Congressman Wayne Owens.

Now look at the enclosed attachments. My Vatican work has been summarized in two English articles and note, translated into two HEBREW articles. Send them to every Israeli you know. (i posted these already here... nik.)

Rabbi Wolpo Speaks the Truth on Video
http://www.chabad.info/index.php?url=article_en&id=10867

http://www.joelbainerman.com/hebrew/

« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 06:30:37 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
eretz yehudah shall rise again...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 06:17:04 PM »
only good news from here is that the idf will stand down and let hamas run us out of yesha... they have planned all along to let the arabs do their dirty work for them... while they will be wringing their hands and begging jews to abandon their homes and not get slaughtered because "there is nothing that they can any longer do for us because of world opinion and oslo accord agreements and commitments..."  thus they will say to save face and appear to be honorable (which they are so far from being that it is an obscene joke)... but the world media will give them good pr and in this way they won't take a beating in worldwide jewish-public opinion either like they did last time in amona and gush katif et al...

but of course all along... under the table... the slime will be busy behind the scenes helping arm and coordinate the best possible logistics and strategy for their hamas lackey, flunkie scum to empower them with the largest conceivable advantage over us to enable them to kill us all... G-d forbid... the slime in israel will leave nothing to chance and will be ever viglilant just like their vile, evil predecessors were in the european holocaust to make sure that yet again torah-jews (of yesha this time) will be annihilated and their life's work obliterated...

but the tiny bit of good news stemming from all of this rot is that at least we will get to defend ourselves... and not have to shoot at fellow jews to do so... and therein lies the mistake the slime are making in all of their plotting and calculations because of their blind hatred for us and their arrogance and haughty aire of superiority they exhibit over us... "for not by the might of human strength nor by overwhelming numbers is the battle waged won... but by the word and will of the Al-mighty G-d of israel is victory achieved and found..." and so therein lies the potential for another chanukah miracle coming to pass... please G-d... hamaven yaven... O0 8;) 8)

rav binyamin kahane hy"d wrote many times about how he just wished the idf would leave them be and make them have to resort to their own devices by which to defend themselves since the idf have both hands tied behind their backs and their 2 legs chained as well... so they are utterly useless despite their potentially awesome firepower... eretz yehudah should be pronounced upon any land the idf leaves to the so-called pale-stinian terrorist scourge... and an independent new jewish nation should emerge... a torah-nation... and then yes... a two-state solution then CAN be a viable option and... why didn't i think of this sooner...? and of course a two-state solution is now the ONLY answer and pathway toward peace... the world was just in error as usual... and just had the second state's nature, people and culture all wrong... eretz yehudah should be proclaimed today (a govt. in exile should be proclaimed with it's capital on har habayit the site of our third and final temple... beit hamikdash))... let us not wait until the idf leaves... because by then it may be too late... as they will only abandon their posts when the odds are long for jews left behind to successfuly defend themselves from the bloodthirsty neo-pagan horde bringing in their diseased train their neo-nazi onslaught to exterminate jews in the second holocaust within 100 years... lo alenu... G-d forfend... nik. out...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 08:56:42 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Re: barry chamish on aviner/the coming war against yesha...
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 01:11:10 AM »
too important a topic to let it fall... n.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 02:27:17 AM »
I'm conflicted on the concept of eretz yehudah.  On the one hand, disunity is dangerous, but on the other hand, the secular elite has already made a disunity and actively waging war on the religious Jews of Israel, actively making war against G-d and His will.  If we could devise the proper plan to establish such a yehudah movement, it would probably have to be taken at this point based on what is surely coming.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »
So then why do they listen to that rabbi?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 08:12:05 PM »
because we are sheep and easily frightened into compliance and conformity... we don't want to believe our rabbinic leaders (some if not most) are just as corrupt as the evil slime erev rav shabatean/frankist/satanic unjewish jews who are running the place into the ground... there is one difference though the rabbis' corruption stems from their cowaradice and lack of moral fortitude... the slime's come from their sick, twisted, demented and diseased inner-core...

binyamin kahane often said... the system is totally broken and cannot be fixed from within... it has to be totally dismantled and recreated from its very foundation... in his father's time binyamin said... things were not so far gone as they are now (since oslo) and their was still hope to reright the ship of state and turn it around from floundering... if only rav meir could become prime minister... but alas we were not zoche since not enough of us stood up with him to exhibit the requisite mesirat nefesh necessary to see this happen... and thus our sins caused moshiach ben yosef to be killed... nik. out...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 11:28:54 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 11:32:41 PM »
nik do you work for hamish or something? or are you hamish himself? That guy is retarted and a rasha to add to it. (+ I allmost never read his things any longer because it is clear that he is retarted and just wants to sell his books, etc. to make $, stop promoting that [censored] hole.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 12:27:25 AM »
nik do you work for hamish or something? or are you hamish himself? That guy is retarted and a rasha to add to it. (+ I allmost never read his things any longer because it is clear that he is retarted and just wants to sell his books, etc. to make $, stop promoting that donkey hole.

Tzvi why do you so hate Chamish?  Do you have to resort to namecalling?   Last time you spread a lie about him that wasn't true.  Did you listen that you were wrong about it?  What right do you have to call him a rasha?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 10:37:10 AM »
tzvi... take a flyin' leap... your command of the english language is so poor... perhaps yiddish works better for you...? in that case... gey kakin afen yam... nik.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 02:13:53 PM by nikmatdam »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 12:28:05 PM »
nik do you work for hamish or something? or are you hamish himself? That guy is retarted and a rasha to add to it. (+ I allmost never read his things any longer because it is clear that he is retarted and just wants to sell his books, etc. to make $, stop promoting that donkey hole.

If you think he's wrong, that group(s) do you think represent Esau?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 12:37:11 PM »

Do you dispute the historical information that Chamish presents?  Have you read the posts about Oslo?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 02:15:56 PM »
no these morons have not... all they know how to do is call the rest of us who know the truth insane so they can go back to sticking their fat heads deeper and deeper into the sand to hide away from the danger we face... what utter cowards and knaves they be... i call it... "ostrich judaism..." nik. out...

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 05:35:18 PM »

Tzvi why do you so hate Chamish?  Do you have to resort to namecalling?   Last time you spread a lie about him that wasn't true.  Did you listen that you were wrong about it?  What right do you have to call him a rasha?

Because he is a moran, I have read some of his stuff in the past and he is retarted. He is a rasha because he married a shiksa (the worst sin in Judasim), I have no respect for "people" like that. (And if this doesn't convince you- Chaim did say Chamish is a rasha and crazy- or something like that).
 Anyway what did I spread about him?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 08:16:16 PM »
she converted to judaism you horse's as-s... nik.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 09:56:13 PM by nikmatdam »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 08:52:23 PM »

Because he is a moran, I have read some of his stuff in the past and he is retarted. He is a rasha because he married a shiksa (the worst sin in Judasim), I have no respect for "people" like that. (And if this doesn't convince you- Chaim did say Chamish is a rasha and crazy- or something like that).

This is the same lie you spread last time, Tzvi.  The woman converted to Judaism and they had a Jewish wedding.

First off, this is hilarious in its irony:  "Because he is a moran"   -  Someone calling another person a moron that can't spell the word moron himself.

Furthermore, the argument of "well Chaim said..."  doesn't cut it, Tzvi.  Try thinking for yourself, don't be a lemming.  I don't think it's right that you curse the man like this.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 04:16:37 PM »

It sounds like you haven't been able to defend yourself.  Next time, think about what Nik says rather than trying to undermine his messages.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 06:12:55 PM »
Chamish is a complete and utter liar, there isnt a word he speaks that is intentinally true. I specifically asked Chaim the question about conspiracies in this weeks Ask JTF since I saw the growth of that conspiracy idiocy on this forum. Conspiracy Theories breed nothing but apathy and despair, and endless analysis of absurd theories about the "secret rulers of the world".

Tzvi is 100% correct Chamish is a Rasha of the worst sort who is used by Neo-Nazis as their Jew to prove their theories. He claims that the Goya he married converted, except he personally isnt observant, and he has produced not one scrap of evidence his new wife converted under a Orthodox Beit Din.

Chamish makes broad statements with little to no evidence, he has claimed among other things, that the Labor Zionists were behind the Holocaust and 9/11 and that they are really Sabbateans in secret. I have read his articles and even one of his G-d awful books, and what this convinced me of is Chamish is a proffesional nut job.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2008/02/5-reasons-national-camp-should-reject.html

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2006/05/terrorism-denial-new-historical.html

"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 06:40:39 PM »
What he says about Labor Zionists and The Holocaust is partially true. Chaim has said that Chaim Weizmann wanted the religious Jews to die in Europe because he didn't want them to turn Tel Aviv into "another ghetto".

No it isnt according to Chamish the entire Holocaust was a plan by Labor Zionism since they were secretly Sabbateans, the truth is the Labor Zionists did not want the Jews of Europe to die, but they werent going to extend much in the way of effort to save them, and certain individuals like Weizmann, who was undeniably a bumbler at best, didnt want the "wrong sort" of Jews in Israel.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 06:42:37 PM »

he is a retarted moran. ok

he is smartier than you though.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 06:51:58 PM »
What he says about Labor Zionists and The Holocaust is partially true. Chaim has said that Chaim Weizmann wanted the religious Jews to die in Europe because he didn't want them to turn Tel Aviv into "another ghetto".

No it isnt according to Chamish the entire Holocaust was a plan by Labor Zionism since they were secretly Sabbateans, the truth is the Labor Zionists did not want the Jews of Europe to die, but they werent going to extend much in the way of effort to save them, and certain individuals like Weizmann, who was undeniably a bumbler at best, didnt want the "wrong sort" of Jews in Israel.

Chamish is an investigative journalist of many faults, but if you do not see the value in what he writes, then you are even more faulty than he is.

Without him, we would know nothing of the conspiracy to murder rabin.. Rabin`s medical reports would never have reached a US/UK/Non israeli, audience.

Infact, the story itself of the rabin conspiracy, would not have reached an english/non israeli audience.

We would have never heard of the CFR(a powerful american thinktank), very anti israel, of which all associated members turn out to support a palestinian state.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 09:18:47 PM »
any post of mine moved from the general board is proof that someone here is trying to limit my reach on any of those said moved posts... damn it!!! give me my freedom of expression you flaming hypocrits!!! i'm sick of this... i will not be edited and i will not be censored... nik. insensed... out...

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2008, 09:48:35 PM »
any post of mine moved from the general board is proof that someone here is trying to limit my reach on any of those said moved posts... damn it!!! give me my freedom of expression you flaming hypocrits!!! i'm sick of this... i will not be edited and i will not be censored... nik. insensed... out...

Nik, why are you always so angry? Every post you write seems to just be so hostile, has cursing, or is insulting.

It's ok, man. Calm down. Don't you know that the Torah says we aren't supposed to be so angry all the time?

It's alright to debate but we should be respectful to each other when we debate. That goes for all of us. There are those that are too harsh to Nik as well. Religious Jews should show a little respect to each other. We are all on the same side.

Ya, Chaim has talked about Chamish before. He says some things that are true but other things that are very extreme or dangerous and don't seem to have enough evidence.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 09:51:28 PM »
jews are about to be incinerated yet again in the creamatoria of another holocaust (chas v'shalom) and you are worried about my temper...? what planet are you living on...? and can i get some of the kool-aid y'all drink there...? ta... nik.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 10:00:07 PM »
good... i agree... then take this thread and put it back where i intended it to belong... on the general discussion board... and then tell everyone here to leave me the hell alone... and leave my posts alone... unless they break your rules... G-d forfend... (not meant satirically this time... i really do not wish to break any of your rules and regs.)... nik.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 10:05:22 PM »
Nick, calm down. It's ok. No one is censoring you (unless there's something I don't know) and no one blames you for being upset for Israel and the Jewish people. Heck, we all are. That's why we need to group together and help save this planet. Unity is very important if JTF is going to help save the Jewish people and Israel is #1 on my heart.

As the sages said, we do not have the luxury of blaming others or circumstances for our own behavior or choices. Just because we see very serious danger ahead, doesn't mean we can spin out of control into anarchy, mistreat each other, or break the rules (whether the forum rules or, more importantly, the rules from the Torah).

If someone is editing or removing your posts, then it would be better to tell me or (one of the administrators) about it than to remain hurt, angry, or worried.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim