Author Topic: Jews Against Hillary  (Read 4165 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Jews Against Hillary
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2008, 12:44:26 AM »

W/o question,   I'm planning on voting for John McCain.   He's not the ideal candidate by any means but compared to the two Democrats,    he's a much better alternative.      On National Security,   it's not even close.     

Michael Savage said something to the effect recently that at least with McCain,  Conservatives would get 65 % of what we are looking for with him as President.   With Hillary Saddam Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama,   it would be minus ( - 65 % ).     That's along the lines of how I view the situation as well.     I'm VERY concerned that the United States won't ever recover from even 4 years of Hillary or Obama.    Let alone 8 years.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2008, 02:21:00 AM »
Jews Against McCain as well, then!

Agreed, if it comes down to Hitlery and McCain there's not much difference, except that McCain says he'll take action again Iran, I doubt it.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2008, 08:17:39 AM »
          On National Security,   it's not even close.     

I challenge McCain's stance on national security. He refuses to torture terrorists to save innocent lives and wants to open up our borders to illegal immigrants. Taking people's water and toothpaste away from them when they travel on an airline when the screeners should be spending that time looking for more serious threats is not my idea of good security. McCain will be a dictator who will not be tough on terrorists, but will misuse the concept of national security to take rights away from citizens.           
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2008, 07:19:16 PM »
Why should we form Jews Against Hillary if the opponent is McCain? Isn't McCain even worse than her?

No Yakov McCain is not much better but he is less evil. He will fight to win in Iraq he will take on Iran he won't meet with the dictators of Iran and Syria there are up sides to McCain there are none to Hitlery
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh