Author Topic: Jews Against Hillary  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Jews Against Hillary
« on: March 05, 2008, 01:29:39 AM »
We're gonna have to start calling ourselves 'Jews Against Hillary' when this is over.

Hillary wins the big states and 'The Entertainer' wins the little states.

We shouldn't underestimate the Clinton Machine.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jews Against Hillary
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 01:36:12 AM »
First lets pray obama loses beause i think he is going to be the nominee :(

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 02:18:18 AM »
These wins only make the race closer and this in no way shape or form is a clincher for Hilinazi
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 03:59:30 AM »
I would vote for Hitlery over McCain.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 07:30:29 AM »
I would vote for Hitlery over McCain.

If that's the case, I'm rooting for Obama so that you don't do an insane thing like that..

But then again, it's just one vote...so throw it all away...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 10:04:46 AM »
McCain has turned his back on us. McCain called Christians like C.F. and I "agents of intolerance". Are we supposed to vote for him? Don't get me wrong, I hate Clinton, but between two horrific candidates the choice is not so clear cut as you might think.

If Hillary were to be elected, with a Republican Congress, she'd have a harder time getting her legislation through than would McCain.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 11:21:33 AM »
McCain has turned his back on us. McCain called Christians like C.F. and I "agents of intolerance". Are we supposed to vote for him? Don't get me wrong, I hate Clinton, but between two horrific candidates the choice is not so clear cut as you might think.

If Hillary were to be elected, with a Republican Congress, she'd have a harder time getting her legislation through than would McCain.
Don't be so sure about a "republican" congress

bottom line...if you had to choose hillary instead of mccain...i woudl rather you not vote.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 11:28:35 AM »
We're gonna have to start calling ourselves 'Jews Against Hillary' when this is over.

Obama is still in ahead in the pledge delegates.  As of now, he's still the front-runner to win the Democrat nomination.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 11:30:03 AM »
These wins only make the race closer and this in no way shape or form is a clincher for Hilinazi

Texas allocates its delegates in a complicated manner so although Hillary won the popular vote, Obama may have actually received more delegates.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 11:34:15 AM »
I still think Obamanation has a MUCH better chance of winning.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 11:56:47 AM »
Right now in the general election I am leaning toward McCain because he's more likely to appoint pro-life Supreme Court judges.

I just wanted to make the point that I understand why someone might decide to choose the other option.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 12:01:17 PM »
I still think Obamanation has a MUCH better chance of winning.

'Obamanation"... I like that.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 04:46:12 PM »
Jews Against McCain as well, then!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 05:18:34 PM »
Man... already thinking about the next web sites. You guys have the work cut out for me. I'll never sleep again. lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »
Hillary all the way, I rather have her then that monkey Barack Hussein Obama.
Anything against Hillary at this time is a very bad idea, lets get her the nomination and then have anti Hillary threads.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 08:27:13 PM »
Hillary all the way, I rather have her then that monkey Barack Hussein Obama.
Anything against Hillary at this time is a very bad idea, lets get her the nomination and then have anti Hillary threads.
Obama is still in a very strong position he has had some of the steam taken out of him the past few days but he is still the front runner as far as the Democrats go. It seems however that his honeymoon with the media is over. He has made a few blunders in his last debate and it has sort of opened the publics eyes to just how inept and empty his words are. His connections to questionable people has also become a subject of great interest. Lets hope that this continues because he is the worst of the evils when it comes to America and Israel. McCain is bad on many levels but he is the least of the evils and as such we should really not do anything to damage his chances of defeating either Hillery or Obama.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 08:40:52 PM »
Are people becoming crazy here? How can you think of supporting Hillary against MacCain? MacCain is pro-life. Hillary does not only support abortion but "partial-birth" infanticide. If MacCain said that some Christians are intolerant, he may have some reason. There has always been religious freedom in USA. No good when some Fundamentalists want to mix their religion with politics
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 08:44:17 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 08:48:52 PM »

Why should we form Jews Against Hillary if the opponent is McCain? Isn't McCain even worse than her?

Yes.  You're right.  'Jews Against McCain' it is.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 09:23:58 PM »
Are people becoming crazy here? How can you think of supporting Hillary against MacCain? MacCain is pro-life. Hillary does not only support abortion but "partial-birth" infanticide. If MacCain said that some Christians are intolerant, he may have some reason. There has always been religious freedom in USA. No good when some Fundamentalists want to mix their religion with politics

A lot of people would say that being pro-life is mixing religion with politics, or being against homosexual marriage is mixing religion with politics.

Fundamentalist is a slur used against Christians who actually believe in the Bible. Now there are some Christians that go overboard in my opinion. Some of them wouldn't consider me to be a very good Christian because I'm not a young-earth creationist, for example. I tried to go to church and the last time I did it, the study group I was in began seriously debating whether Satan had planted fossils to fool people. It hurt my head to be with those people, and I never went back after I left soon after that. However, fundamentalism itself really isn't a bad thing if the fundamentals you follow are righteous.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 09:30:20 PM »

Why should we form Jews Against Hillary if the opponent is McCain? Isn't McCain even worse than her?

NO!! Hillary is awesomely terrible very close to as bad as Obama...McCain is worse than Bush but not that much worse.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 09:36:26 PM »

A lot of people would say that being pro-life is mixing religion with politics, or being against homosexual marriage is mixing religion with politics.

Fundamentalist is a slur used against Christians who actually believe in the Bible. Now there are some Christians that go overboard in my opinion. Some of them wouldn't consider me to be a very good Christian because I'm not a young-earth creationist, for example. I tried to go to church and the last time I did it, the study group I was in began seriously debating whether Satan had planted fossils to fool people. It hurt my head to be with those people, and I never went back after I left soon after that. However, fundamentalism itself really isn't a bad thing if the fundamentals you follow are righteous.

Well, that happens because people see that some Christians would be ready to enact the NT as civil law if they could.
I strongly oppose abortion from a non-religious point of view. It's just murder. Abd gay marriage is just a certificate with a lie written on it, it would be silly but harmless itself, the problem is that it leads to gay adoption, indoctrination of children and it is a form of nazism.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 10:03:53 PM »
Ok so let me see, we have Jews against Obama, Jews against Hillary, Jews against McCain, I don't know what I'm going to do in that voting booth, I guess I'll just scratch my ***

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 10:14:02 PM »
   I still want to support a third party candidate. Hopefully if Hitlery gets the ticket, we can do just that. I see that Bernard Goetz ran for Mayor of New York in 2001. I would love to see him run for president.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 10:45:09 PM »
Ok so let me see, we have Jews against Obama, Jews against Hillary, Jews against McCain, I don't know what I'm going to do in that voting booth, I guess I'll just scratch my ***

You can vote for ralph nadar :D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 12:16:17 AM by ASHISH »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 11:44:12 PM »

None of the above.