Author Topic: India tops the list of most anti islamic nation in the world survey  (Read 5431 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
The Pew Research Centre” a renowned, reputable think tank that surveys national and global opinions on a range of matters.

They have conducted what is perhaps the most in-depth study on relations and opinions between Muslims and Non Muslims with special emphasis on the west. In the course of their work India was also polled about their views on Muslims. The following is what they found.

India has consistently polled the most anti Muslim views amongst any nation.

In the link below we have Indians saying that Islamic extremism is a major threat with a majority of 48% saying it is a very big threat with 36%.

46% of Indians have a favourable view of Muslims with 43% having an unfavourable view. Not a great difference.

Then the statistic that really sets them apart is this one

66% of them want the headscarf banned! With only 30% saying it is a bad moveWhile majority of people in west are opposed to banning headsarf

http://pewglobal.org/reports/display.php?ReportID=248
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:49:14 PM by ASHISH »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: India tops the list of most anti islamic nation in the world survey
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 01:58:04 PM »
It should be Israel! BTW, there are still over 40% of Indian people who have favourable views of muslim pigs?!  :(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 03:16:05 PM »
I think Serbia is about to take India's place.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 06:06:51 PM »
There are around 300 million muslims in India though, so how exactly do those statistics stack up?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 06:12:07 PM by FULL METAL JACKET »
Formely known as "1986"

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 06:26:43 PM »
There are around 300 million muslims in India though, so how exactly do those statistics stack up?

There are only 170 million muslims out of 1.2 billion indians

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 08:42:49 PM »
Re:  "...The Pew Research Centre..."

A subversive group which "manufactures" opinions it wants Americans to share.

It has no credibility, and that is saying it very nicely.

NPR news uses Pew Research Centre "polls" each day; reporting made-up Leftist lies as "news".

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 10:08:32 PM »

I've heard 300, but even at 170, that's ALOT.

One thing to take notice, many poor Hindus are converting just to up their social status. Soon they'll be an even bigger number.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 11:42:35 PM by FULL METAL JACKET »
Formely known as "1986"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 11:46:24 PM »
Not bad.  I wish Israel was as anti Islamic as India.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 12:08:58 AM »
Not bad.  I wish Israel was as anti Islamic as India.

Hehe that is some wish. Forget about being anti islamic, Israel actually loves islam unfortunately. Not the people in the country but the current regime.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 01:55:44 AM »
I think Serbia is about to take India's place.
I think you're right. Especially if Russia is anything to go by

Russia:
52% are very concerned about Islamic Extremism in Russia
32% are somewhat concerned about Islamic Extremism in Russia

51% are very concerned about Islamic Extremism in the World
33% are somewhat concerned about Islamic Extremism in the World.

Russia actually scored the highest. I was kind of surprised about this given their policies towards Iran and the Middle East. However they are also the closest allies of the Serbs so that may have something to do with it.

I wonder which nation is the most anti-Semitic.  That would probably be quite a competition for the highest result.
With Jordan winning at 100% saying they have an unfavorable opinion of Jews. Followed by Lebanon at 99%. Dropping off to 88% in Morrocco.

While all those countries of course are VERY anti-semetic I am skeptical about these results. NO opinion poll ever comes back with 99 or 100% results. And some Lebanese like the SLA and Guardians of the Cedar were supportive of Israel, granted they were a small minority.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 01:57:10 AM »

Yeah why let a few hundred million bad apples spoil the bunch?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 02:09:23 AM »
It should be Israel! BTW, there are still over 40% of Indian people who have favourable views of muslim pigs?!  :(

I think 20% of Indians are Muslim pigs. So only 20% of those are self-hating Indians.

Agreed

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 10:03:32 PM »
If you mention Pakistan ton an East-Indian. Every one of them will agree or say it is Indian land. Which is true.

a muslim once bragged to me in a chat room that his coutnry, indonesia, is the most anti-jew country in the world.

The news media have also heiled indonesia as a leading light to the muslim world, an example of moderate islam!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 03:30:17 PM »

I think 20% of Indians are Muslim pigs. So only 20% of those are self-hating Indians.

I thought it was "only" 13% of the population. But even 13% is too much considering India's huge population.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 04:33:02 PM »
Yet Indians at my university are friends with pakis, I hate pakis.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 04:35:48 PM »
All muslims need to be nuked :laugh: :laugh:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 04:41:18 PM »

I thought it was "only" 13% of the population. But even 13% is too much considering India's huge population.

I think 14% should be the correct figure.

Over and above that there are approximately 2% hidden and dispersed illegal immigrant rogues from Slamic Banglaland with fake documents.  >:(

With Regards...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 04:41:48 PM »
All muslims need to be nuked :laugh: :laugh:

haha couldn't agree more, but you can't say that aloud :P
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 04:43:59 PM »
why not? ;D

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 04:48:34 PM »
why not? ;D

It's politically incorrect lol  :'(
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2008, 04:50:47 PM »
even if it was i want to press the button O0

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 09:52:06 PM »
India was completely occupied and sacked three different times by Afghan Muslim invasions.

Then had the British slice up her her land to give away huge pieces to the Muzzies in 1948.

Good to know there's at least TWO sane countries in the world!
(Serbia being the second of the two)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 05:36:50 AM »
India was completely occupied and sacked three different times by Afghan Muslim invasions.

Then had the British slice up her her land to give away huge pieces to the Muzzies in 1948.

Good to know there's at least TWO sane countries in the world!
(Serbia being the second of the two)

Actually waves after the waves of Slamic plunderers and murderers in form of Arabs, Iraquies, Turks and Iranians invaded India at Afghanistan, Baluchistan and Sindh. Later they succeeded in forging their base camps at Afghanistan and recruited local hooligans and plunderers to launch further attacks against India.

With the strengths and within the limitations of their ancient feudal warrior system, the Indians invariably and always retaliated ferociously against these Slamics, even up to their last soldiers.  In the long history, not a single Indian soldier ever ran away from the war and never returned defeated. They never attacked against the women, children or even the injured enemy soldiers.

The problem was that the Indian rules of war acted only for the defense and did not permit them to go within the enemy territory and destroy their alien bases and roots. They were also not supposed to fight during night time and attack by surprise. 

These simpleton conventional head on war tactics started proving inconsistent and counterproductive against the cunningness of Islamic Jihadi Terrorism (IJT) and resulted in losses of huge numbers of manpowers, kingdoms and territories.

The situation started altering when the Great patriotic King Rana Pratap lost in head on collision against the mughal politician Akabar. Then he mustered the army of his remnant soldiers accompanied with tribal Bhil warriors and resorted to basic tactics of protracted guerrilla war for long with success.

The great patriotic warriors of Sikhs, Jats and Maratha were to get the cue and they ransacked the evil Slamic Empire from within and outside and punched severe holes through it.

Maratha King Shivaji perfected the art of guerrilla war against the Slamic empire so much so that the Encyclopedia Britannica claims him to be the inventor of the first perfect guerrilla war.

When the Sikh King Ranjeet Singh captured Kabul, the Marathas blocked Deccan and Jats entered Delhi, the evil Slamic empire at India was surrounded and gripped by the death pangs of extinction from which the Britishers mercifully freed them by slitting their throats and ultimately handing to them the piggybank of Pak666 packed with them in their own coffin. ;)

The best thing I feel proud about the Indians is that they never for a moment really thought that these rogues Slamic rulers were their Kings. They always thought that the ancient divine Emperors are really ruling them.

With Regards...  :)   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2008, 06:27:20 AM »
Muslims have killed 100+ Million Hindus. Damn right, India should be the most Anti-Islamic Nation in the World.

And, hopefully, Serbia is in second place.

INDIA AND SERBIA AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, and thanx due to the sacred sacrifices and bravery of our so many martyred ancestors, India could not be turned in to another Mughalistan.

Imagine an arch-rival Pak666 that could have incorporated the huge India. :-[

Anyhow murdering of ~100 M Hindus was futile for the Slamics. Even murder of a single Hindu was enough reason to eliminate them completely from the face of the Earth after 1400 years of their origin.

With Regards... :)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2008, 06:51:43 AM »
Russia is just extreme xenophobic country who don't like neither Jews, muslims or western christians. And i doubt that Lebanon is 100% antisemitic even the Pals are "only" in 85% in favour of terrorism; the maronites i speak are pro Israeli the problem is 80% of them are living in exile; the rest were turned into dhimis after 1989 when they lost the war agianst Syrians and muslims. Barak's 2000 cowardly rout from Southern Lebanon and abondoning of SLA didn't helped neither. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 06:54:25 AM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm