Author Topic: Who's Had It worse In History Jews or Blacks?  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Who's Had It worse In History Jews or Blacks?
« on: March 25, 2008, 01:20:56 AM »
I'm sure you guys know where I stand, but I would like to hear our great members articulate their thoughts. Not only have we had it worse, but we don't [censored] and complain constanly like the blacks and their woe is me attitudes.  We have persevered and thrived in the face of adversity.  Of course, many of us are unfortunately self-haters, but that is another story in of itself.  O0
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 01:24:07 AM by Ari »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Who's Had It worse In History Jews or Blacks?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 06:44:52 AM »
All blacks or just American ones? Jews had realy bad and realy great moments in history; while negroes in most part did not had any history; aside from Queen of Sabah who was in reality Arabic not negro and Ethiopia which was ruled by chamitic Amharian Salomonic dinasty; the sub Saharan Africa was always the heart of darkness.  Besides who cares about this on this site; the negro barbarians just got what they desserved; the constant servitude to their Japhetic and Semitic brothers acording to the course of Cham. They shud stop whine and start to change their lifes; instead they prefer to blame the Whites and Jews and side with A-rab muslims who butcher them in Sudan as we speak.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 07:02:53 AM »
Scandanavians..with all those pretty girls I dont' konw how men could function normally.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 07:06:28 AM »
Jews have had it 10 times worse for 10 times as long as blacks, amerindians or anybody else.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 09:16:18 AM »
not only that they always complain about slavery but also they say that they are tired of hearing about holocaust which Jews don't mentioned almost at all times.

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 12:33:59 PM »
Jews have had it bad since the beginning of time.
and still going strong

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 12:45:54 PM »
Scandanavians..with all those pretty girls I dont' konw how men could function normally.

Not far from the truth at all....

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 12:48:00 PM »
By the way Ari, I can't believe you even ask this question - DEEE troit citay true be dat

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 12:55:26 PM »
Blacks have not had it bad at all,, they use a 400 year old excuse to have everthing handed to them.

And to answer your question I feel Jews have had it much worst.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 12:56:41 PM »
Jews might have had hard times, but the truth is that life is probably the best for Jews (when connecting to the Torah), even with the persecutions, etc.
 But also Jews were takin from a "high" having a great Kingdom and Temple, and then taken to the exile. Going from up down, while blacks were allways low and have remained in that state.
 For example it is harder for a rich person who has become poorer then a poor person who was allways poor.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 01:07:01 PM »
Well the blacks deny the Jews we see today had any hardships in history because you must realize all the original hebrews were black. So in the end, they were and always have been the eternal sufferers.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 01:25:06 PM »
There is a difference between Jews and Blacks and their hardships. Certainly, looking at the big picture, one can say the Jews had it much worse than the blacks.  However, I would prefer not to compare the two since the perception of what we went through is important to me as the perception of blacks of what they went through is important and terrible for them. Nobody can deny that they also had hardships.

Now, here is where the problem within lies.  After all the crap our people have gone through, we always had Torah, we had Hashem, we had hope...and that's why we have always been able to pick up the pieces of our previous demise.

The blacks essentially had an unhealthy culture and unhealthy attitude..hence their jealousy and envy and empty pride and why they have lost people like me on their painful cause.  I am against inequality. I'm against slavery. I'm against persecution. I'm against racism..because we were in those shoes and continue to be in this position.  But the Blacks have lost me.  They make up holidays. They make up music. They make up a culture which is ugly and aweful.  They have empty pride.  And we Jews, we have Torah..i just wish WE had the same pride as the Blacks have.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 01:26:32 PM »
I refuse to act like a nigra and complain
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 01:27:46 PM »
we shouldn't complain...but blacks have pride...Jews lack pride

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »
we shouldn't complain...but blacks have pride...Jews lack pride
About what?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 01:46:54 PM »
I donno...that's a tought one.
Jews have been chased for two thousand years...hmmm
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 01:59:11 PM »
Definitely the Jews.

Not only have they had it much worse than the Blacks,
but they endured it long enough to make it to America.

Where they then hired the Blacks and doubled their own punishment!