Author Topic: "Hebrew" Loan societies, what do you make of this?  (Read 2995 times)

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
"Hebrew" Loan societies, what do you make of this?
« on: December 21, 2006, 10:20:21 PM »
A while ago I wrote a letter to several so called "Hebrew Loan Societies" asking for a loan. In my letter I explained that I am young Jewish student in need of temporary assistance. It has been more than 2 weeks but I have yet to receive a response.

Several days ago I decided to try again but this time I took on a different approach.

The following is a copy of the e-mail exchange:

Sent 12/19/2006 3:57:55 PM

Hi,

My name is Judy Ibibio and I am a student at Rutgers University. I am a
daughter of hard-working Nigerian immigrants who struggle to make ends meet
in order to put me through University. Recently they have falled upon really
hard times and find it very difficult to continue paying for my tuition. If
you can find it in your heart to help me with a short-term loan , that would
be greatly appreciated.

With much love and appreciation,

Judy Ibibio

Here is a copy of the reply:

Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:48 PM (barely 2 days later!)

Hi Judy,

I am really sorry to hear about your situation and I hope that we can help you. Please call our office @ 212-687-01-- ext. 200 and ask for an application for a student loan.

All the best,

Moshe
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 11:13:36 PM by habiru »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Hebrew" Loan societies, what do you make of this?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 11:00:45 PM »
Re:  "...Hi Judy,

I am really sorry to hear about your situation and I hope that we can help you. Please call our office @ 212-687-0188 ext. 200 and ask for an application for a student loan.

All the best,

Moshe..."

HEY, MOSHE!...I'M A NEGRO WOMAN FROM NIGERIA ALSO...I'LL NEVER FINISH COLLEGE UNLESS I HAVE AN ABORTION.  YOU SEE...I (AS A "WOMAN") CHOOSE NOW TO EXERCISE MY "REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS".  YOU SEE, MOSHE, THE SPERM BANK SCREWED UP AND OPPRESSED ME EVEN MORE THAN USUAL BY ACCIDENTALLY GIVING ME A BLACK MAN'S BABY.  I WILL, OF COURSE ONE DAY "PLAN" TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN WITH A WHITE MAN'S BABY SO I CAN SUPPORT MYSELF ON WELFARE, BUT UNTIL THEN, YOU JEWS HAVE ALL OF THE MONEY IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND CAN ONLY EASE YOUR GUILT BY GIVING AND GIVING AND GIVING...

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
Re: "Hebrew" Loan societies, what do you make of this?
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 02:25:41 PM »
Cant be Jewish and get a loan but you can be Black and get one eh? Hmmmm...... Pitiful and shameful is what it is. Was this in New York Habiru? The Jewish family service here in Seattle helps every Schvartze under the soon but when it comes to Jews its we have to wait and see is what they say. Everyb year I see unruly black kids and their fugly Mothers walk out with hundreds of dollars in presents and gift cards and Jews walk out with a $20 card to the Kosher market and a dreidel. Pathetic. I would love to have a chat with these people. Thats the only thing I could do with them legally without me ending up in jail. The Schvartze and Jews that run these places both. Hope things look good in the future for you dude. I will keep you in my prayers.

Happy Chanukah

Victor

Yes this is in NY. You are right, it's shameful. Let these rich Jewish liberals keep on kissing the blacks tuchis and see where it gets them.

Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 03:15:42 PM by habiru »