Author Topic: ABC reported Hillary beat Obama in Texas, Ohio and Rhode Island!!!  (Read 1438 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
This is great!  This weakens the Dem nominee, no matter who it is!  It also keeps the inter-Dem fighting going into the convention!!!

The only downside is that the majority of voters in Hillary states were elderly and the younger ones voted Obama.  Besides the upper levels of his campaign, Obama voters are probably the least educated and knowledgable.  They also have some the lowest morality and common sense in the history of American voters. Unfortunately, they are the future of America if nothing changes!

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Re: ABC reported Hillary beat Obama in Texas, Ohio and Rhode Island!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 01:58:01 AM »
Are you for Hilary? If not, I don't see what's to be excited about. American politics is in a horrible state of affairs.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 01:59:16 AM »
Heck no!  I just want to see both sides fight each other as long as they can.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 02:00:46 AM »
That's like watching paint dry if you ask me. I could care less what they do to each other in the coming months.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 02:05:49 AM »
It's very important because they can do such imaginable harm to America, Israel, Serbia and the West.  If Obama had a clean sweep to the presidency he would have a mandate. This will weaken any presidency he could have.  There is a big difference between the two.  She's evil but he's unimaginable evil.  He can get the dummy vote and as we've seen with Minnesota and California, celebrity politicians can win.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 02:17:02 AM »
Yes it is very important that the Democrats fight amoung themselves as long as possible so that McCain can attack the Democrats and the Democrats can attack themselves. This will make for a very short campaign against McCain. But McCain's campaign against the Demcrats has already started. Even Rush Limbaugh advised his listers to vote Hillary for this reason
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 11:21:32 AM »
This is great!  This weakens the Dem nominee, no matter who it is!  It also keeps the inter-Dem fighting going into the convention!!!

The only downside is that the majority of voters in Hillary states were elderly and the younger ones voted Obama.  Besides the upper levels of his campaign, Obama voters are probably the least educated and knowledgable.  They also have some the lowest morality and common sense in the history of American voters. Unfortunately, they are the future of America if nothing changes!

The media always says during every primary that the most-educated Democrats tend to vote for Obama.  That makes no sense.  Because if they were so "educated", then I'm not sure why they'd support a candidate who basically just says "change", "hope", "yes we can" and who is a phony.  People are starting to realize that his "post-partisan" rhetoric doesn't come close to matching his actual record and that he's not being honest. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 03:33:48 PM »

The media always says during every primary that the most-educated Democrats tend to vote for Obama.  That makes no sense.  Because if they were so "educated", then I'm not sure why they'd support a candidate who basically just says "change", "hope", "yes we can" and who is a phony.  People are starting to realize that his "post-partisan" rhetoric doesn't come close to matching his actual record and that he's not being honest. 

Very true. He's a liar and lied about so many things from that NAFTA Canadian embassy fiasco, to writing letters in support of projects that Rezko political fixer was behind and his Islamic/Nazi upbringing.  He has a lot of college students behind him.  They're probably a bunch of English lit and Sociology majors who have never had to earn a dime on their own, without a government program or parent supporting them.  I know a lot of people say that's it the minorities supporting him but there are tons of young, sick white people who drive his campaign.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 10:22:18 PM »
Are you for Hilary? If not, I don't see what's to be excited about. American politics is in a horrible state of affairs.
if the Obama vs. Hillary battle goes longer, McCain has a better shot
KAHANE TZADAK!