Author Topic: Massacre in Yeshiva: At least 8 murdered by terrorists in Jerusalem seminary  (Read 26091 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/142850

Shooting Attack in Jerusalem Yeshiva

(IsraelNN.com) Security forces reported an apparent terrorist attack on Thursday night.  The attack took place in the Merkaz HaRav Yeshiva in central Jerusalem.

A caller to emergency services reported that several people had been wounded in the attack. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 08:18:36 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
why weren't they armed to defend themselves...? what is wrong with us...? sheep to the slaughter once again... every yeshiva everywhere in the world better learn from this to be prepared to fight... this is the next phase in the worldwide slime's terrorist war using the filthy arabs to do their dirty work for them... now they are allowing these animals free access to torah jews "inside israel proper" to go along with those in france and britain... or haven't any of you been paying attention...? can't you see the proverbial writing on the wall yet...? they will mow us down at will now unless we act to defend ourselves... WAKE UP JEWS... WAKE UP!!! we must wrest eretz yisroel from the clutches of the erev rav so that we can deploy the idf to defend jewish lives all over the land and all around the world... we need a coup now!!! question: who will bring us a coup...? answer: all of us can if we hit the streets together enmasse... this is what it will take... political courage and iron will to resist and to defy the slime... for G-d's sake... no for our sake... come on... now is the time...NOW!!! nik. in disgust and rage... out...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 02:32:19 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
So far the diseased rats have killed 6 students possibly, 1 rabid rat killed
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 03:37:15 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Security/12688.htm

Massacre in Yeshiva: At least 8 killed by terrorists in Jerusalem seminary
By Israel Insider staff  March 6, 2008

Terrorists infiltrated the renowned Mercaz Harav seminary and opened fire on students there. At least 8 Israeli Jews were killed and 35 wounded, at least 15 seriously or critically. Two terrorists were killed, one of whom wore an explosively belt that was not detonated.

The terrorists managed to infiltrate into the gated seminary at the entrance to Jerusalem, then opened fire in the study hall where dozens if not more seminary students were learning.

A special forces unit stormed the building and encountered gunfire but eventually overcame and killed the terrorists.

Soldiers in combat gear appeared in the streets of the capital, seeking out a possible third terrorist or the driver who brought the two terrorists to the yeshiva.

The streets of the Kiryat Moshe neighborhood are filled with ambulances and security forces. Sappers are still trying to neutralize the bomb belt that was strapped on one of the terrorists.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel has very strict gun laws for civilians.

This is why Jews MUST be armed.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
CNN just played the sounds of people in gaza shooting off guns and fireworks to celebrate it sounded like new years....what complete scum.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
we should learn from them...like going into their "seminaries" in every part of Israel and kill every single Muslim studying the Koran!  Except this time we'll be doing good for the world.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
If you are a citizen of Israel guns are very easy to obtain
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
If you are a citizen of Israel guns are very easy to obtain

Not true at all, Israel has some of the most strict gun laws in the world. You have to have a "valid" reason for needing a gun and show a need for it. Also depends on what your occupation is.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Ymach Shemam to all the Arab terrorists and those who support them. Sheitamu Oivenu VeSoneinu vechol mebakshei raateinu.
Each time the wicked come to Israel to speak about "peace", we see this hell!!!!
Execute terrorists, not speak to them!!!!!!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  I just got the email on facebook with the same article!  :'(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
The Arabs are truly a cancer in our midst, the Jews on the forum shold learn some Torah in the memory of these Tzadikim may Hashem avenge their blood :'(
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Remember this is a public forum
Ramban

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Remember this is a public forum

What's the problem? Someone can speak about killing just because of pain and rage. When there's a crime like murder here, most victim's relatives speak about killing the murderer on TV. And noone has ever done so. On the other hand, Arabs do kill in reality, and nobody condemns them. UN just calls for "peace"!!!! When will this nightmare be over????????????????

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
even the stupid American media doesn't cover so much of the attack, they barely talk about it

Its all over CNN.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Every single arab should be rounded up and killed. The arabs are a gutter nation that needs to be wiped out.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
The sad thing is that these types of attacks aren't really preventable.  That's what happens when Nazis live next door to you.  THEY MUST GO!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335730,00.html This is the report from the supposed Right Wing ::) Fox News. It reads like a PLO press release
Ramban

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Boruch Dayan Hoemes.

Hashem Yikom Damam!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Torah or doing Mitzvot doesn't necessarily protect you from harm in this world.  That's why every Jew in Israel must be armed.  As revenge, we should throw all the Arabs out.   
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
My sympathy to those who have lost members of their family in this islamofascist attack. Maybe it is just me, but for the last 5 years (since iraq war), I am noticing that the media is turning completely pro-islam and completely anti-judeochristian.....and just like someone has said before, what does it take for an israeli civilian to get a gun to protect himself/herself from these "multiply-like-rats" muslims? Perhaps when Israel is on the verge of collapse (god forbid)? Something has to be done before that happens not only in Israel, but also in other conflicts where muslims are involved, which is about 90% of the world conflicts? gee, what a surprise!

ps. Support Michael Savage, who is fighting against CAIR/Al-Qaeda/Islamofascism!

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
Rosh Hodesh of the Thirteenth Month 5768

Terrorist Attack At Merkaz HaRav Yeshivah

Reports are still coming in about the terrorist attack at the Merkaz HaRav Yeshivah in the Qiriyath Moshe neighbor of Jerusalem. The yeshivah is not far from the entrance to the city and to the central bus station.

You can read the reports from Comic X and Tomer Devorah, and get additional commentary from Debbie Schussel and Tel-Chai Nation.

I will just emphasize the words of the hero Yitzchak Dadon who killed the terrorist, and undoubtedly saved many lives in the porcess:

Asked by a Channel 2 TV reporter what weapon the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority terrorist had, Dadon said, "A Kalachnikov," and turning to the camera, he angrily added, "The Kalachnikov that you gave him, President Peres..."

Of course, the leftist Ynet News did not even mention the name of the famous yeshivah until several paragraphs into the report, referring to it only as a "seminary in the Qiriyath Moshe neighborhood." Utterly disgraceful. It also left out Yitzchak Dadon's comment about Shimon Peres's complicity in the attack. Surprised?

Returning home to the Shomron by tremp (hitching) I had to battle with a very crowded trempiada. It is Rosh Hodesh, so the trempiada was filled with people returning home after the the monthly Sivuv Sha'arim, in and around the Old City.

On the way back (north), there were soldiers, jeeps and/or make-shift check points at Ofra, inside Wadi Kharamia, Ma'aleh Levona Junction South, and the Eli gas station. Those were in addition to the wait to leave the city at the Hizma check point.

I just checked in with a friend outside of Merkaz HaRav. He reports there are a t least a couple hundred people outside protesting. Our connection was poor, but I could make out that there was loud chanting and yelling.

Without any intention of getting into conspiracy theories, I will say that the terrorist's choice of venue is significant. Merkaz HaRav Yeshivah is not only the world capital of Religious Zionism, it is a very important symbol. When Ynet News said that the Yeshivah was identified with the settler leadership, they only got it half-right. Plenty of criticism of the YeSh"A Council (the self-appointed "official" settler leadership) issued out of Merkaz HaRav. The "settler leadership" with with which Merkav HaRav identifies is the Holy One Blessed Be He and His Torah. Merkaz HaRav students were involved with protesting against the 2005 expulsion from Azza from the start, even leaving shi'urim (classes), in order to block roads, against the better judgment of the YeSh"A Council.

Their Rosh Yeshivah at the time, the great Rav HaGaon Avraham Shapira ztz"l supported soldiers refusing orders which violated Torah prohibitions. After Rav Shapira was chosen over Rav Tau to be Rosh Yeshivah, he gradually led Merkaz HaRav away from blind loyalty to the, more often than not, treif Israeli government, getting his students priorities back in order.

Rav Shapira publicly ripped up writings of the popular, "settler leader" Shlomo Aviner which proclaimed that soldiers should not refuse orders to expel Jews from their homes.

Several questions remain about the attack. One might ask, "With the hundreds of Jews in the Old City, why didn't they attack there?" (God forbid!) Did they avoid the higher than usual security there in favor of a softer target?

Why wasn't another yeshivah hit? (God forbid!)

We may never know. Anyway you slice it, someone is trying to break us, and no one is going to protect us sufficiently. We must pray, and take the action to protect ourselves.

We will not be broken.

May the blood of those killed tonight be avenged!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 06:10:07 PM by yaaqov »
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Damn bastards. May they burn in hell.

R.I.P. to all the victims. May they be avenged.
Formely known as "1986"