Author Topic: Massacre in Yeshiva: At least 8 murdered by terrorists in Jerusalem seminary  (Read 26092 times)

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Some people are speculating this might be Hezbollah's revenge for Mugniyah. But it looks like something out of Hamas to me.

The gunman was shot twice in the head by a yeshiva student, the guy is a hero. He saved countless number of lives against that Arab beast.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
These are pictures from today, see my signature and understand that these people were victims who weren't allowed to arm themselves because of the state of Israels laws preventing Jews from protecting themselves.

Palestinians celebrate in the streets of Gaza City after a shooting in Jerusalem, Israel, 06 February 2008. At least eight Israelis were killed and 35 more injured in the attack

Israeli police deployed inside the 'yeshiva,' or Jewish seminary, in Jerusalem on 06 March 2008 after two Palestinians dressed as ultra-Orthodox Jewish yeshiva students entered and shot and killed at least eight Jewish students, wounding another 15, according to Israeli police. The two Palestinians were killed and one was wearing a suicide bomber's belt, which did not explode

Israeli police detain a suspect as he is led down stairs with a sweatshirt pulled over his head inside the 'yeshiva,' or Jewish seminary, in Jerusalem on 06 March 2008 after two Palestinians dressed as ultra-Orthodox Jewish yeshiva students entered and shot and killed at least eight Jewish students, wounding another 15, according to Israeli police. The two Palestinians were killed and one was wearing a suicide bomber's belt, which did not explode

Israeli medics rush a seriously wounded young Israeli to an ambulance outside The Wohl Torah Center, a 'yeshiva,' or Jewish seminary, in Jerusalem on 06 March 2008 after two Palestinians dressed as ultra-Orthodox Jewish yeshiva students entered and shot and killed at least eight Jewish students, wounding another 15, according to Israeli police. The two Palestinians were killed and one was wearing a suicide bomber's belt, which did not explode

A handout photograph supplied by the Israeli Government Press Office (GPO) showsIsraeli medics hold up a prayer shawl soaked in blood that has a bullet hole as they clean up inside the 'yeshiva,' or Jewish seminary, in Jerusalem on 06 March 2008 after two Palestinians dressed as ultra-Orthodox Jewish yeshiva students entered and shot and killed at least eight Jewish students and wounded at least another 15. The two Palestinians were killed

A handout photograph supplied by the Israeli Government Press Office (GPO) shows bullet holes and blood stains inside and what appears to be the body of one of the two Palestinian gunmen inside the 'yeshiva,' or Jewish seminary, in Jerusalem on 06 March 2008 after two Palestinians dressed as ultra-Orthodox Jewish yeshiva students entered and shot and killed at least eight Jewish students and wounded at least another 15. The two Palestinians were killed

An armed Israeli policeman gestures to another security personnel outside one of the entrances to the 'yeshiva,' or Jewish seminary, in Jerusalem on 06 March 2008 after two Palestinians dressed as ultra-Orthodox Jewish yeshiva students entered and shot and killed at least eight Jewish students and wounded at least another 15. The two Palestinians were killed

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Yitzhak Rabin, yimach shmo vezichro, who during the Oslo surrender agreements rationalized this type of murder as 'Korbanot l'shalom' [sacrifices for the sake of peace], is just as guilty as the Arab Muslim beast who did this.

It is time for Israelis of all political and religious persuasions to unite and cleanse the current dictatorial regime of Jewish traitors.

Otherwise, Israel is finished.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Please say Tehillim for the victims. One of the victims who is undergoing surgery now is Yehonasan ben Avital.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
i cried when i found out about this.
pray refuah shlemah for those wounded in the attack.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The diseased rodents who did this might belong to rodents who reside in Israel                http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3516025,00.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Some people are speculating this might be Hezbollah's revenge for Mugniyah. But it looks like something out of Hamas to me.

Yes I agree Hez-ball-less I doubt would of done this. They need hunting down, without a doubt.  >:(

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
How many more situations like this will it take before Israel does as needed and becomes really aggressive with filthy animals like this. This garbage is not going to stop unless Israel teaches animals that do attacks like this that the payback will be severe. A thousand of their meaningless lives for every innocent life taken should be the response. Israel is dying a death of a thousand cuts because of its governments failure  to respond to this sort of thing aggressively. Every time an attack like this takes place Israel should remove the Arab occupiers from a section of occupied land and state that that the taken land will never be returned. With each new attack the amount of land taken should be greater than the time before. This is the only way anything will ever be accomplished. May the poor people  killed today rest in peace and all the injured make a full recovery. The evil animal that did this should burn in hell.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
we should avenge them >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Jews are to blame for this attack! No normal people would allow to have murderous scum in their midst!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
i wrote the following nearly 4 years ago when they slaughtered tali hatuel and her four little baby girls... it applies now yet again with the news of today... it's just a crying shame that we cannot implement this concept and carry out what is certainly the torah's requirement of us to do... our duty to our fallen brothers and sisters to avenge their innocently spilt blood... all because of our timidity and fear of the gentiles... so when moshiach comes i yearn to be in the front of the line to be a footsoldier in his army taking vengeance upon all of our enemies throughout history... Hashem yenakim damim... nik. in great sadness and righteous indignation... out...

i want their blood...

there is no forgetting and there can never be any forgiving...

i want their blood... i want all of it so bad i can taste it!

i am sick to death of the vile arab atrocities against our people... especially against our women and children... i say let them have eretz yisroel.... all of it... that is... all of it that is six-feet under!

genocide now! is my rallying cry and i say expulsion, transfer, havdalah or population exchange is too good for them... i want revenge! i want justice! i demand satisfaction... and i hold Hashem to His promise for "nikmat dam avadecha hashafuch" (hazinu)... (deuteronomy:32:39-43):

"see, now, that I am He -- and no god is with Me. I put to death and I bring life, I struck down and I will heal, and there is no rescuer from My hand.

for I shall raise My hand to heaven and say, 'as I live forever, if I sharpen My flashing sword and My hand grasps judgement, I shall return vengeance upon My enemies and upon those who hate Me shall i bring retribution...

I shall intoxicate My arrows with blood and my sword shall devour flesh, because of the blood of corpse and captive (among the jewish people at their instigation)... because of the earliest depredations of the enemy...'  

(note: as stated everywhere in the words of the prophets of yisroel...all those who are to be considered G-d's enemies or those who hate Him... are all those who, in every generation, demonstrate hatred toward His people -- israel and seek their destruction...)

o nations -- sing the praises of His people, for He will avenge the blood of His servants; He will bring retribution upon His foes, and He will appease His land and His people..."

just like the leaving of mitzrayim would have been incomplete without Hashem's fulfilling His promise to avraham avinu of great wealth being afforded our forebearers for their troubles, sufferings and agony... just like that geulah would not have been sufficent... so too by us... the advent of the coming of moshiach without the prior meting out of full and deservant retribution to the whole entire world for every single drop of jewish blood shed in history by them will not be acceptable nor will it be just...

just like by sodom when avrahm told Hashem... (genesis:18:23-25):

"avraham came forward and said, 'will You also stamp out the righteous along with the wicked? what if there be fifty righteous people in the midst of the city? would You still stamp it out rather than spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people within it?

it would be sacrilege to You to do such a thing, to bring death upon the righteous along with the wicked; so the righteous will be like the wicked. it would be sacrilege to You!

shall the Judge of all the earth not do justice?"  

in other words... chalillah (perish the thought) that the Judge of the entire earth should not do mishpat by slaying the righteous along with the wicked... and hence, so too the polar opposite is true for us today... and i say boldly and clearly; openly and loudly...

perish the thought that the Redeemer of k'lal yisroel should rescue us and allow, at the same time, to survive the evil torturors of our people... or to permit their descendants to  continue to walk among us... we who are His holy, weary and long-suffering people israel!!! chalillah v'chas!!!! amen selah!!!!

nikmatdam in response to the wanton murder of a jewish mother and her four children and her unborn fetus shot through her stomach in true-nazi fashion....

p.s.

there can be but one explanation and only one... for a world who even now still clamours and continues to push for jews to live as neighbors along side and with such wild, blood-thirsty beasts...

and that reason is of course... that the world is thoroughly anti-semitic and its jew-hatred knows no bounds as they persist in their drive to seize our land from us and make us extinct...

"vehi sheamdah, laavotainu velanu.. shelo echad bilvad omdim alenu lechalosainu....eleh shebechol dor v'dor omdim alenu lechalosainu... ve Hakodesh Boruch Hu... matzelenu miyadam..."      

"and this (truth or fact) has stood for us... that not just one (nation or power) alone has arisen to attempt to wipe us out.... but rather in every generation they have all come against us endeavoring to destroy us... however, (each and every time and for all-time) the Holy One, Blessed is He, has rescued us from their hands..." (excerpt from the pesach haggadah ~ the pasover seder manual)...

but one further point has become clear with the vile murder of the woman and her children.... we see clearly how anxious the arab enemy is to slaughter even the very young among us every chance they get... and they have no mercy or remorse...

so obviously what i wrote in connect the dots about the death of binyamin kahane has to be true... his kids in the back seat of the car were all spared.... we see that this is not the arab, nazi-terrorist's way.... their's is to kill all with glee... so if the kahane children survived that attack upon their car it is only because it was a "hit" called for and carried out by the cabal in the israeli government and either the shooters were erev-rav jews disgiused as arab terrorists or they were arabs under strict orders...

this has become so utterly clear to me now and is yet further proof of the danger we face both here and by you... b'aretz....

"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

The gunman was shot twice in the head by a yeshiva student, the guy is a hero. He saved countless number of lives against that Arab beast.

Does it matter who it's from?  If Israelis die everybody says, "aww, poor Jews."  and if an Israeli defends herself, it's, "you mean racist!"

Hezballah, Hamas, Same animal, different stripes..Don't care..I hope they all die..I hope civilians also get their due punishment because they are rodefim too.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
This a terrible turn of events...  >:(
       That's why More Than Ever JTF and Kahanist Jews in Israel MUST Become a Mass Movement!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Please no more gruesome photos.  I am outraged at this with tears in my eyes.  Our brothers have been ruthlessly murdered. 

And they went in dressed as Jews?  And the gazans cheer.  There is no end to their depravity.  We must send them to he//

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
What makes it worse is that these students were the future of Israel. Good observant Torah Jews if there ever was one. What a tragedy. Horrible day.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
What makes it worse is that these students were the future of Israel. Good observant Torah Jews if there ever was one. What a tragedy. Horrible day.

Sometimes G-d takes the very rightious from the Jews, instead of hundreds or thousands of having to die (G-d forbid).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
This a terrible turn of events...  >:(
       That's why More Than Ever JTF and Kahanist Jews in Israel MUST Become a Mass Movement!

Yes  O0

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Jewish brothers and sisters at this hard times we are with you O0

This is what they do to us on our holy land :'( :'(

Dimitrije Popovic, a Serb teenager killed by Kosovo Albanian extremists
in a hamburger shop in Gracanica, June 5, 2004

God bless the souls of innocent Jews and Serbs.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
The only question is how many more Tzaddikim have to die before Moshiach comes...  :'(

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
My French-Israeli cousin studies in a Yeshiva in Yerushalayim, I am praying for him until I find out that he's OK.  May the blood of these righteous Jews be avenged and let the arab beasts who supported the murderer face G-d's justice.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Well, all I can say is that with traitorous regimes that provide all the benefits in the world to Islam, it's a miracle these things don't happen more often. All the kike dictators of Israel are doing now is watching soccer games. I heard a story that when some big terorrist attack happened some time ago, Smolmert couldn't be interrupted because he was watching manchester united soccer. This tragedy in the yeshiva is all the more proof that we need to get chaim in charge of things as soon as possible. Anytime innocent jews are killed, I am saddened. I hope shas finally pulls out of the govt so maybe we could get people in there who would actually prevent these attacks and start killing towelheads.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Sergio 11

for every action theres a reaction from the extreme right wingers.. especially amongst the religious staunch jews

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
SORRY ............
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
JERUSALEM —  Hamas militants cheered over the deadly shooting at a Jewish religious academy in Jerusalem as thousands of Palestinians took to the streets of Gaza to celebrate Thursday amid recent armed conflicts in the Hamas-controlled strip.

What the wasted ocasion to bomb those A-rab muslime animals to their pedo prophet in hell. The're cannot be peace with them they're uterly satanic >:( .May the souls of the victims rest in the peace of Lord :'(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Just found out I knew 2 of the murdered Jews :'(, all I can say is the Arabs and their supporters are filth that needs to be cleansed from our land.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban