Author Topic: Massacre in Yeshiva: At least 8 murdered by terrorists in Jerusalem seminary  (Read 25895 times)

Offline dgw16

• New JTFer
All I can say is that Kahane was right. I don't see how Israel can go on like this. I'm so upset I can't sleep.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
THIS IS THE DOINGS OF THE TRAITOR BUSH, AND THAT FILTHY BLACK BEAST WHORE SECRETARY OF STATE.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...filth that needs to be cleansed from our land..."

Yep.

Exterminated.

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
B"H

They Were High School Students!

Rosh Hodesh of the Thirteenth Month 5768

I already wrote about the terrorist attack on Merkaz HaRav. Now that I have seen the list of victims, I'm too upset to write much more about this, so I'm doing a hand off to Batya at "Shiloh Musings." Please click "Another Grave to be Filled." Then click her main page, and scroll down through her coverage.

Yonatan Eldar HY"D of Shilo, and only 16, a junior in high school, was one those martyrs killed.

He lived next door to the Yerushalmi family, whose son Shmu'el Efraim HY"D survived the attack on another yeshiva high school, "Hitzim," six years ago, only to be killed himself a month later at the Givat Tzarfatit (French Hill) bombing, where I was the last one to see him.

I can't get Yonatan's face out of my mine: blond hair, glasses. He was only a student of mine for a short while, four years ago. He was only in the sixth grade, yet the principal and all of the teachers had to call upon him to install and operate software, or even fix their computers. He was that bright.

I just sat next to him in a tremp the other day. He was telling me that was studying at Yeshivah leTze'irim Yerushalayim [Yashla"tz], the Merkav HaRav associated High School, and most prestigious Religious Zionist yeshivah high school in the world.

I will miss you, Yonatan. May your blood be avenged!

When I go to visit your family, no doubt I will see more of my former students. It is a common custom for the martyr's classmates to sit with the family much of the time, and stay in close by in the same town. They are after all like brothers.

Lately, I have bumped into many former students who are now serving in the Israeli Defense Forces [IDF]. I say to them "HaShem Yishmor Otcha" (May G-d watch over you).

From now on, I will have to remember to say this to every one I meet, even he's only on the way to school.

I don't know what else to say.

From Israel National News, The Jewish martyrs are:

Doron Mehereta, 26, of Ashdod
    Yonadav Haim Hirschfeld, 19, of Kochav HaShachar (a community in the Binyamin region of Samaria)
    Ro'i Rote, 18, of Elkanah (a community in Samaria)
    Yochai Lipshitz, 18, of the Old City of Jerusalem
    Yonatan Yitzchak Eldar, 16, of Shilo (a community in Samaria)
    Neriah Cohen, 15, of Jerusalem
    Segev Pniel Avichayil, 15, of N'vei Daniel in Gush Etzion
    Avraham David Moses, 16, of Efrat, Gush Etzion

Doron, Yonadav and Ro'i were students in Merkaz HaRav; the others were students in the LeTze'irim Yeshiva High School of Merkaz HaRav in the adjacent building.

Seven of the ten wounded students remain hospitalized. The public is asked to pray for the recovery of: Naftali ben [son of] Gila from Sderot, Yonatan ben Avital, Shimon ben Tirza, Nadav ben Hadas, Reuven ben Naomi and Elchanan ben Zehava.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 05:59:30 AM by yaaqov »
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
THIS IS THE DOINGS OF THE TRAITOR BUSH, AND THAT FILTHY BLACK BEAST WHORE SECRETARY OF STATE.
His Grandfather was a nazi >:(

http://ecosyn.us/Bush-Hitler/
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
He May Have Worked There?!

Alef d'Rosh Hodesh of the Thirteenth Month 5768

Both Israel National News and the Jerusalem Post (still officially the Paslestine Post) are reporting that the Arab terrorist who killed eight Jewish students last may even have been a driver for the yeshivah.

I have great respect for the Merkaz HaHav yeshiva, for the late Rav HaGaon Avraham Shapira ztz"l and for his son and successor Rav Ya'aqov Shapira.

There is no question that it was a mamlakhti (state loyalist) who was involved with this driver's hiring, if he indeed was a driver for the yeshiva.

Idiotic mamlakhtim include the super idiot "Rabbi" Yuval Cherlow Head of the Petah Tiqwah Hesder Yeshivah who has equated Avodah Ivrith (Jewish Only Labor) with Nazism.

This is what we are up against: Not the Arabs, not the leftists, but the misguided, assimilationist, "religious" Jews, who continue to confuse Israeli Law with Halacha,...among other things.

The Cafe Rimon attempted poisoning was done by Arab employees. The Hebrew University bombing of 5762 (2002) was perpetrated by an Arab employee.

When will we learn!

HaShem! Please save us from ourselves!
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Ah, Jews are expendable especially to Olmert and the Kadimah party....probably most parties.  One MK stood up in the Knesset and spoke directly to the Arab MK members and told them that a time will come when they will be expelled from the Knesset and from the land of Israel.  G-d willing SOON...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why not Gaza shall be overrun?  :o  >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Is this what they ment about "Peace" talks??? Anytime there is "Peace" talks there is so much blood shed.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
The terrorist is indeed the holder of the blue security card although no Israeli citisen:

Family of terrorist: Everyone in Jabel Mukaber is proud (And I'm not even shocked, this the moon's god comandment to kill infidels especialy Jews,).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Press , THE JERUSALEM POST  Mar. 7, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaa Abu Dheim, the terrorist who murdered eight students at Merkaz Harav Yeshiva Thursday night, had been transfixed in recent days by the news from Gaza, claimed his sister, Iman Abu Dheim.

"He told me he wasn't able to sleep because of the grief," she said. His family last saw him when he left for evening prayers Thursday, she said.

"We are proud and happy, and everyone in Jabel Mukaber is proud of him," said a cousin, who identified herself as Umm Fadi.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1204546426856&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter

They shud be all, entire willage; striped of Israeli residency and shiped into Gaza and village buldorised. Killing them will be no good becouse muslimes don't respect the life even own; enacting Jewish comunity on the spot woud be more painfull for them. Israel must take A-rab land for every drop of Jewish blood spilled.   
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 09:54:43 AM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
yet we are still hearing how this mustn't stop the death-process... and how much the world condemns it with a sly smile on their faces... the real perps. are the ruling elite of the world and we have to hold them responsible... they paid for this and they ordered it... and the is. govt. slime knew just when to send their shlichim of death out... rosh chodesh adar beit!!! just to ruin our purim!!! this is a war of the filth worldwide jew and gentile together to wipe out torah-true judaism and those jews who keep it alive in the world... when will we wake up and see that we are in a war of religion... an inquisition... a crusade of esav/yishmael/and the erev rav against us...? nik. out in disgust at our blindness...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
A strong case could easily be made against Olmert, Barak, Netanyahu, & the rest of the drek, that they knowingly and willingly aided and abetted this atrocity.

Why, you ask, would they do something like that?

Because they have already begun dividing Jerusalem, they hate Torah Jews, and they stupidly believe that they can now say "See?"..."If these 'religious parasites' weren't on "occupied Arab land", they wouldn't have provoked this attack!"..."So let's leave Jerusalem to the PLO, and the terror will stop."

After all, these bastards are the selfsame who have been blaming "the settlers" for provoking Arab genocide against Jews.

You may think I am "overreaching" to find fault with Olmert & Company, but the facts point to ongoing "kollaboration" between Likud/Kadima & PLO Nazi Hamas, helping the murderers to kill off all the Jews who disagree with the suicidal genocidal policies of the Israeli Left.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
that's right and they are going to continue to proceed to discredit right-wing jews, settlers and torah jews as much as possible to marginalize them from the rest of the is. foolish public who don't know the suicide is aimed at them too... and they will in this way divide and conquer and help the slime rid the world of the state of israel and exterminate in yet another holocaust religious jews... lo alenu... G-d forbid... please!!! we are all in this together... we are all obligated to stand up and fight to the death... at the very least politically... and if we were not before this (and we really have been according to rav meir since '77)... we are all chayiv now and in a matzav of yehareg v'al yavor over the mitzvah of not giving away any part of eretz yisroel and over the great chillul Hashem that all this death-process truly is... and unfortunately we waited far too long to react to our duty and so we will require a miracle to survive... or we will all perish... and this goes for jews in the western world as well... "the season" has descended upon us jews yet again in world history... and once more... esav is openly hunting his brother yaakov to exterminate him... chas v'shalom... nik.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 09:57:41 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
B"H

Update: After The Attack

Eye witness accounts of police beating of Jews.
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline Ex Muslim 4 Israel

• Junior JTFer
  • Israel Rocks my World
I'm very very sorry for such loss. My deep condolences for their families, relatives, friends, and you guys on here. Such incident shows that muslim's war on israel is a religious one, It's not by any means fight for freedom from "occupation". I'm glad I already noticed that before (as stated in my thread),and such incidents give me another assertion that leaving islam is the only way to be a human, cos as a muslim, you are nothing but a creature full of hatred, terrorism, and despair.
Yes I'm an ex muslim, and I bow down to the Israeli flag!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
thanks for the sentiment... ex... we appreciate it... but you'll excuse me if i don't jump for joy and take any comfort or hope that your seeing the light is going to catch on among your ex-brethren... i want them all exterminated like the vermin they are... throwing them out is too good for them anymore... and they won't go willingly anymore anyway... so it is already a moot point what has to happen here for jews to survive in the land our G-d gave us... no longer any question... every man, woman and child who will not leave willingly when we come to power will be slaughtered just like the command in the torah told us to wipe out the canaanites when joshua marched in... all our troubles historically stem from our failure to observe this mitzvah (commandment) as G-d has required us to do... any enemy gentile or jew for that matter who stands in the way of our dwelling upon our sacred heritage in peace and security with full ability to observe all of our torah laws is an enemy of the torah-state and has to leave the land or die... no other options remain viable... or else we will suffer this death and dread like we are today in the land and it is clear that G-d warned us of this outcome if we refuse to listen to Him and perform His will in this regard... sorry... but i want them all gone one way or the other... nik. out...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 03:27:11 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
and why the hell was this taken down from the general discussion board...? what is wrong with you people who run this place...? why would you want to limit the exposure of this thread at a time like this...? nobody is the answer.... unless you have all gone over to the slime... which is a possibility... a deep possibility as demonstrated by your actions here with this thread... shame on all of you!!!! nik. insensed and all lit up... out...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 03:27:03 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
NWO needs muSSlimes to keep troublesome Jews/Christians/Hindus etc.. in line; that why they don't force this insane multicultism and worshiping of tolerence on muslim countries. The countries who'll refuse to comform like Serbia or Israel will be flayed by islamists untill they'll start beg EU, US, UN, NAU, NATO etc...
for protection which of course won't be cheap, you'll have to acept the yoke of "humanist values" first.  The west in all its decadency gallore coming from New Age teaching can take out muslimes in two weeks. Instead  all we get is media spectacl with the same actors or pupets about piss process, building democracy in islamic hellholes, and more and more bodies.... :( >:( 

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ex Muslim 4 Israel

• Junior JTFer
  • Israel Rocks my World
Isarel will be saved whenb they drop the "palestinean innocent peoples" [censored] and when the army got its free actions and not giving a damn about world condemnation or aljazeera drama queen reports.  The IDF, God bless them, just need to hit as strong as they can, No palesinean is innocent, simply. Just protect Israel. It's what's important.
Yes I'm an ex muslim, and I bow down to the Israeli flag!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
amen to the both of you... couldn't have said it any better myself... bravo!!! nik.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
Israel needs better PR, the dancing on the street must shown to public as well as the fact that so called fakestinins are in fact A-rabs. MSM don't show this but still I the mayority of people in Europe exept Sweden and NWO/leftist elites and muzie friendly nazi scum will be dancing on street whn IDF woud bomb Gaza to the ground. I'm talking with lot of people in work who don't know that fakestinins are muslimes!!! The muslimes are kept in contempt and hated uniwesaly after 9/11 and atacks in London and Madrid. Butfirst of you must take care of piss now Israelis, they're masters in manipulation and propagand.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 10:28:36 AM by Ultra Requete »

Love your Enemy

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
You know with such a fraud claim that Jews control the media and that Israel controls America why is Israel constantly bending over to Arabs and taking so much from Muslims?  Israel, and the Jewish people, have done a piss poor job acting in deed against the Jew haters of this world in my opinion.  Israel should have crushed and stamped out this anti-Jew fabrication: "Bolistinian beoble" when it was first uttered publically...and in private. 

Ghorge Bush should have been given a kick in the [censored] when he said "Islam is a religion of peace" and "Islam means peace".  You'd think with 1400 years of Jihad against dar al harb would be a clue?  If Marco Polo wrote about Islam being a expansionist murderous enslavement cult back in the 13th century why are our "educated" and "knowledgable" telling us quite the opposite especially with the realities on the ground all around us....   ???
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
and why the hell was this taken down from the general discussion board...? what is wrong with you people who run this place...? why would you want to limit the exposure of this thread at a time like this...? nobody is the answer.... unless you have all gone over to the slime... which is a possibility... a deep possibility as demonstrated by your actions here with this thread... shame on all of you!!!! nik. insensed and all lit up... out...

It's back in the general section.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
thank you... tell them to leave it here please... nik.

Offline Ben Ish Chai

• Junior JTFer
Shas: Build homes in memory of students
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1205261308001&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Shas spiritual guide Rabbi Ovadia Yosef gave his blessing Tuesday to a project to build 800 new residential units in east Jerusalem, 100 for each student killed in the terrorist attack at the capital's Mercaz Harav Yeshiva on Thursday.

Shas chairman Eli Yishai announced his party's intention to push ahead with the project during a tour of a strip of land called Kidmat Zion that borders on the east Jerusalem neighborhood of Abu Dis.

The plot also overlooks the Jebl Mukaber neighborhood of Ala Abu Dhaim, the terrorist who gunned down the yeshiva students.

"It is absurd that Arabs can continue to build as they please in Jerusalem while Jews are forbidden to do so," Yishai said.

A Shas spokesman said Yishai had spoken with Prime Minister Ehud Olmert on several occasions about approving the Kidmat Zion project.  Senior government officials, meanwhile, said Yishai's announcement took the Prime Minister's Office by surprise. and that they were not aware of any concrete plans.

Kidmat Zion is less than a kilometer from the Temple Mount.

"Do Arabs worry about Jewish reprisals?" asked the spokesman.

"Shas is trying to create a situation where negotiations with the Palestinians over the division of Jerusalem will breakdown and it will be impossible to reach a feasible agreement," he said

But Meretz MK Haim Oron accused Yishai of "preventing any chance of moving forward in a peace process."

Also Tuesday, Shas hailed the cabinet decision to build 750 housing units in Givat Ze'ev, a northern suburb of Jerusalem in the West Bank.