Author Topic: Massacre in Yeshiva: At least 8 murdered by terrorists in Jerusalem seminary  (Read 25885 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
lol, are you ths shas spokesman?  they can make a similar announcement as members of the opposition, and it would be met with the same as it will be met with here:  inaction and indifference.  Do you think the leftist govt would really agree to this plan? forget it.

Offline Ben Ish Chai

• Junior JTFer
I dont care either way about Shas or anybody else.

I just thought it was relevant to this thread that this has enflamed even Shas to finally take action and expand the settlements in East Jerusalem.

If you read the article it seems as though the government is letting it go though, or that Shas just doesn't care.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
In my opinion, nothing will change until Israel finds itself, stands against the international anti-Jew and cleanses the Knesset of its unJewish rot and burns out the rest of Eretz Yisrael as Sforno so rightly comments..  My two cents...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
someone once said... "if i had 100,000 jews with me i'd march on the knesset... if i had 200,000 with me i'd march on har habayit..." something like that anyway... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
B"H

I doubt they'll get through...

Also, there were posters around Yehudah and SHomron signed by rabbis like Rav Elba, Rav Ginsburg, Rav David Drukman, Rav Ya'aqov Yosef saying Neqamah was OK al pi halacha.  They were careful with their words though.  Saying they the gov't should do it, and if someone else did, they wouldn't shed a tear for those on the receiving end,...something like that.

The Sanhedrin also declared that neqamah was within halacha.  Watch them get arrested, just like Rav Yisrael Ariel was arrested when discussing the fate of a moser, and that Yair Naveh (who gave stay away orders 1 1/2 yrs. ago to 20 resident of Yehudah and Shomron) was possibly a moser (they didn't rule yet officially.  And Naveh refused to show up).

Bereaved Families to March on Terrorist's Jerusalem Home

by Ezra HaLevi

(IsraelNN.com) Posters have gone up around Jerusalem announcing a march on the house of the terrorist that murdered eight yeshiva students to take place Sunday. Bereaved families will be taking part.

“Getting up from mourning and taking action – destroying the home of the terrorist,” proclaim the posters in large red letters. On the top, the terrorist’s uncle is quoted: “We are proud of him and happy about his actions – every resident of Jabel Mukaber is,” he said, referring to the eastern Jerusalem neighborhood where the terrorist’s family lives.

Organizers say that bereaved families, from the most recent attack as well as the thousands of victims since the Oslo Accords, will be taking part in the march and invite the masses to march on the Arab neighborhood with the aim of “destroying the home of the murderer and expelling his family and supporters.”

Tzemach Hirschfeld, whose son was murdered at Merkaz HaRav last Thursday, told Arutz-7 that he calls on all to join in the scheduled march, and expressed his hope that the terrible murders will influence the government to act with greater resolve.

The march is set to begin at the Armon HaNetziv promenade in Jerusalem at 5 PM on Sunday.

“The Arab enemy that is among us – in Lod, Akko, Wadi Ara and in the holy city of Jerusalem – supports and encourages the murder of Jews,” organizers wrote, followed by a quote from the Scroll of Esther, which will be read next week for the Purim Festival: “And there was an upheaval, what was to be done to the Jews was perpetrated upon their enemies.”

The posters are signed by the Kommemiyut, Lev Yehudi, Women in Green and the bereaved families.
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
someone once said... "if i had 100,000 jews with me i'd march on the knesset... if i had 200,000 with me i'd march on har habayit..." something like that anyway... nik.
From your lips to HaShem's ears...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Those 800 houses shud be built on place of Jabel Mukaber; They can be proud in Gaza. But as long as Shas is supporting the goverment it won't happened. But even then Bibi won't make the difference; I'm afraid that only Ahmedijan, Nasralah and baby Asad can save the Israel from itself.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
B"H

Mehahem Avellim

Yonatan Yitzhaq Eldar HY"D
(upper left corner) learned with me only for a quarter, years ago. I was in a car with him only two weeks ago. I asked where he was learning. When he said Yashla"tz (Yeshivah le'Tze'irim Yerushalayim), I was impressed. I told him that I could see that, that I thought it was a good choice for him.*

A friend of his was visiting my town last Shabbath. I mentioned how Yonatan was so adept in computers. His friend combatted, "Computers?! The Torah Yoantan knew!"

I felt stupid. He was right. The impeccable reputation of Yashla"tz has been mentioned in the media a lot recently. Believe everything you hear. The students really are the creme of the crop.

I was at the Eldars' house on Sunday. I saw his brothers, two older, two younger, one who looks just like him. After Minhah, I made my way to the brother I knew. I couldn't get to the other family. It was packed.

Rav Avraham Yerushalmi, the Eldar's next door neighbor, led the mishnah study, the first letter of each chosen mishnah spelling out Yonatan. Rav Avraham also lost a son, Shmu'el Efraim HY"D, almost six years ago, in the attack I survived. That whole street in Shilo was hit hard: Yerushalmi, Kessler, Apter...HY"D. There was one more, but I do not remember the name.

I stood in line with everyone else....

HaMaqom yenahem ethkhem im kol avlei Tzion viYrushalayim.

*I have always been free with my opinions of yeshivah high schools and yeshivoth gedoloth to my students, and about where I thought was appropriate for them, both for their personalities, needs, and, of course, hashqafah.  I don't want them indoctrinated into the mamlakhti, "blind loyalty to the state" camp.

Here's a link to Batya's (Eldars' neighbor) piece about Yonatan's HY"D funeral.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 06:01:01 AM by yaaqov »
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
just a bunch of children... this is so outrageous and i'm so enraged i could spit blood... i want there blood!!!! vengeance is mine saith the L-rd... and the highest form of it r. binyamin said is when His people rise up out from the dust and the ashes and give it to the filthy goyim ourselves and not just let Hashem do it all for us by Himself... check out the haggadah of the jewish idea for this vort... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
Nothing new but another proof of whats going on in Gaza when Jews are killed:

For those who speak Hebrew and got the time:
Would be great if you could translate what the reporter says.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
The world views the blood of Jews as cheap.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
rav meir said screw the world... the problem is that we let the bastards get away with this attitude of considering our blood cheap... this is the problem we need to solve... WE are the problem!!! nik.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
They murdered these good Jewish boys in cold blood and just get away with it?  The house of that monster was honoring his death as a martyr and they refused to destroy it.  I tell you if I ever go to Eretz Yisroel, I will try not to leave until I have at least blown up one Arab stone shack.  Sooner or later, these A-rats will have picked a fight with the wrong set of Yehudim who will not take this @$#! anymore!!!   What would be best for Israel is a civil war, Religious, Pro-Israel Jews against liberal sissy JEws.  I tell you, the pansies would lose their testies the first week of the fight against the people who Hashem has blessed.  We can overthrow the Knesset and kick the camel humpers back to Mecca, along with their allies Olmert, Livni and the entire Kadima.  We will take Netanyahu from his mansion and give him a job as janitor.  He can clean the newly built Jews homes and offices in Chevron.   I think if religious and pro-Israel Jews overtook the goyim devils who rule the place now, we would succeed.  If Tel Aviv gets nukes, there goes many of Israel's liberals.  After that, the conservatives can take the power and reconquer all of Israel's empire.  Perhaps itw ill take a nuclear bomb for us Jews, to Once Again, say "Never Again!"

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
And muslims always say that they respect those who study their Torah but not the secular Jews. In fact the don't respect anyone! To kill people while they study religious scriptures is hell pagan...  :o