Author Topic: The Slaughter of Yeshiva students - with photos and updated.  (Read 10064 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Slaughter of Yeshiva students - Photos added
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2008, 01:50:56 PM »
Would it be possible for all of us to pray for the death of Olmert and his gang of "Quislings"?

I think we should all commit to doing such, and coordinate our prayers so that all are taking place at the same times.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 03:39:13 PM »
Only CNN covered this not even Fox covered this live. And CNN had the nerve to cover this as if it were just another day at the office. Not one network covered this as if it is something that can't be tollereated. HaShem Ecom Damo
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2008, 04:26:40 PM »
Only CNN covered this not even Fox covered this live. And CNN had the nerve to cover this as if it were just another day at the office. Not one network covered this as if it is something that can't be tollereated. HaShem Ecom Damo
I noticed this too. CNN immediately went to the coverage of a bombing in Iraq as though both stories were somehow equal. As for FOX they are not always in a position to always cover such stories live. CNN is a much larger network and they subcontract their camera work to local crews which is why they always have crews covering these things live. I always notice when FOX reporters are live in Jerusalem it is usually on a balcony with a satelite camera. They knew it was going on but knew people would switch over to CNN to cover it because they had a live feed to what was going on  >:(

Boeregeneraal

Re: The Slaughter of Yeshiva students - with photos and updated.
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 07:47:01 PM »
what bloody savages these thinngs are !!!!!!!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 07:56:37 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( i dont know about the rest of you but i want to go to Israel and kill every muslim/arab
I am with you brother!!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 08:08:11 PM »
Re:  "...A statement released by the White House is that it stands with Israel..."

I seem to remember the same was said by the White House that "it stands with South Vietnam".

And more recently, that "it stands with the Iraqi people".

I don't know about you, but I'd be happy were the White House to stand somewhere else.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2008, 08:14:30 PM »
F$@%ING ARABS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

:'(
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2008, 08:15:58 PM »
I was disappointed to hear on the news yesterday that Israel will continue dealing with the filthy muslim killers. I would have liked to see them at the very least cut off the power and water to the parasites for a few weeks as retribution.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2008, 08:23:09 PM »
Re:  "...A statement released by the White House is that it stands with Israel..."

I seem to remember the same was said by the White House that "it stands with South Vietnam".

And more recently, that "it stands with the Iraqi people".

I don't know about you, but I'd be happy were the White House to stand somewhere else.

let them stand with all the evil people, let the American people stand with the Good people including Israel and Serbia
I agree however the sad fact is that the American people for the most part stand where the liberal news media and Hollywood tell them to. Only the better informed Americans side with Israel and Serbia. Most Americans take what they here at face value and run with it. They never stop to think they are being sold a bill of goods that will come back to bite them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ex Muslim 4 Israel

• Junior JTFer
  • Israel Rocks my World
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2008, 08:56:15 AM »
If I was in charge of the U.S. my only statement to Israel..

GIVE THEM HELL NONE STOP TILL EVERYONE OF THEM ARE SENT TO THE ALLAH EXPRESS TO HELL EVERYONE MAN WOMAN AND CHILD THAT EVEN DARED TO THINK OF HARMING A JEW OR A CHRISTIAN OR ANYONE ELSE THESE ANIMALS DO NOT DESERVE TO BE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS WE DO.  More like poison

100% agreed. The IDF must give them what they want. Death.
Yes I'm an ex muslim, and I bow down to the Israeli flag!

Offline LindaSoG

• Junior JTFer
    • Something... and Half of Something
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2008, 02:20:37 PM »
Here's a little something about the terrorist:

He was arrested by Israeli authorities four months ago and then released two months later.  (source: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3516199,00.html)

Israel had this bastard locked up and let him go as a gesture of good will after Annapolis. He didn't have blood on his hands when they let him go, but thanks to the international community, he got another chance to kill Jews.  He damn sure has blood on his hands now, along with everyone connected with Annapolis and his release.