Author Topic: Those of you on facebook  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Those of you on facebook
« on: March 07, 2008, 07:25:48 AM »
This stupid Jew, David Lovine is responding to my link for jtf.org/e that not all Muslims are bad and "Palstinians" exists and Obama is legit.  At least one of you need to go on their and contribute to arguing against him.  He knows he's wrong just by the way he responds to me.  He needs to be broken with your help.

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=8559253925&share_id=8992914229&comments#s8992914229
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Those of you on facebook
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 09:26:13 AM »
IM NOT SAYING WE SHOULD NOT FIGHT BACK, just that we should fight the right people. And lecture me about fighting back, after you join the Israeli Army. *I* at least am doing my part in israel: repairing Houses in both the north and sderot, organizing peulot, etc. Just because I KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS AND CHOOSE TO FIGHT ONLY THE GUILTY does not make me a traitor. In fact it is thinking like YOURS that is synonymous with the terrorist's point of view: "kill them all cause there all bad."

O and attacking my character does nothing to prove your point of view, you need facts to do that.

Geez he is a idiot  >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 03:47:43 PM »
IM NOT SAYING WE SHOULD NOT FIGHT BACK, just that we should fight the right people. And lecture me about fighting back, after you join the Israeli Army. *I* at least am doing my part in israel: repairing Houses in both the north and sderot, organizing peulot, etc. Just because I KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS AND CHOOSE TO FIGHT ONLY THE GUILTY does not make me a traitor. In fact it is thinking like YOURS that is synonymous with the terrorist's point of view: "kill them all cause there all bad."

O and attacking my character does nothing to prove your point of view, you need facts to do that.

Skippy, go for it!!!  He is an observant Jew from the peacenik point of view...very very politically correct! :(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 07:09:32 AM »

Skippy, go for it!!!  He is an observant Jew from the peacenik point of view...very very politically correct! :(

Him and that tramp  ::)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 01:07:07 PM »

Him and that tramp  ::)

I'm right now getting to know him and seeing where he is coming from..without the diatribes...let him speak and find flaws with his opinions and speak intelligently.