Author Topic: Screen shot of BBC report calling massacre accident  (Read 1542 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Screen shot of BBC report calling massacre accident
« on: March 07, 2008, 08:54:07 AM »
it now has been changed to incident               http://i26.tinypic.com/2n08qav.jpg
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Screen shot of BBC report calling massacre accident
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 09:00:56 AM »
Frig him he should be one of the "accident" instead of good people.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 09:01:53 AM »
Frig him he should be one of the "accident" instead of good people.
True i knew they would change it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 09:45:29 AM »
it now has been changed to incident               http://i26.tinypic.com/2n08qav.jpg

Looks like some kind of automatic standard text that might be put on all articles in a certain category.

If you think about it, the BBC aren`t going to aren`t going to ask their audience if they were affected by the accident or incident. Or if they are, it`s a standard thing.

It may be a person chose accident instead of incident, in the message. I doubt it though.

But this doesn`t prove much

Good luck getting your anti virus running!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 09:47:06 AM by q_q_ »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 10:11:56 AM »

Looks like some kind of automatic standard text that might be put on all articles in a certain category.

If you think about it, the BBC aren`t going to aren`t going to ask their audience if they were affected by the accident or incident. Or if they are, it`s a standard thing.

It may be a person chose accident instead of incident, in the message. I doubt it though.

But this doesn`t prove much

Good luck getting your anti virus running!

I had my friends wife come over on sunday she completely tuned up my computer after my brother in law messed it up,thats her job she works for a company where she takes care of their computers

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 10:54:06 AM »
I had my friends wife come over on sunday she completely tuned up my computer after my brother in law messed it up,thats her job she works for a company where she takes care of their computers

great to hear it..

and always great to hear of a woman that fixed a computer ;-)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 12:15:40 PM »

great to hear it..

and always great to hear of a woman that fixed a computer ;-)
;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03