Author Topic: Israel Must Settle Iraq  (Read 4462 times)

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
Israel Must Settle Iraq
« on: August 31, 2006, 01:30:56 AM »
According to Torah Israel must settle all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates.  This is why so called Arab democracy will never work in Iraq because Arabs were never meant to live in most parts of Iraq.  Yet after the United States won a great military victory in Iraq Israel never asked the United States to partition off Iraq in order that Israel claim its inheritance. Iraq is rich in oil wealth which will be imperative for Israel to sustain its economy and to achieve energy independence from Muslim terrorist states.  Land in Iraq granted for Israeli settlemets will pay back the settlers who had their land stolen in Gaza and the West Bank with a 10 fold return. I think King Soloman controlled outposts along the euphrates river so if Israel can annex land in Iraq this will not be anything new.  Of course to make Iraq livable all the terrorists will have to be kicked out. I say its time to supersize Israel.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Israel Must Settle Iraq
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 07:14:16 PM »
Supersize Israel!! I love it! 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Rhuan

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 10:20:34 PM »
Please, thnk before you post... Just imagine what would happen, well, firstly america would say no, the new elected government in Iraq would say no, and if it somehow went ahead, it would result in a vast increase in terrorist activity...

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 12:28:33 AM »
First of all the United States has never been asked the question of whether or not land in Iraq belongs to Israel.  At first the United States may reject the proposal but the United States is finding out that even an elected Muslim government in Iraq is not working and is not bringing any peace and stability to the region.  The fact is that Muslims are killing each other and soon there will be all out civil war if it is not happening already.  And I question the legitimacy of the Iraq government which is lead by terrorist Muslims even if they are elected. The more land Israel gets the closer we are to world peace the more land Israel gives up the closer we are to world War 3.

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 12:34:02 AM »
As far as terrorist activity goes if Israel had permanently occupied and settled southern Lebanon and kicked out the terrorists we would not have those rocket batteries installed by Hezbualla.

yephora

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 09:49:11 AM »
Israel is her own worst enemy. Her traitorous leaders have done her more damage than the PLO and Hamas combined. And it's not only her leaders: the Jewish Israelis themselves are woefully too complacent.

shimonchaim

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 10:42:00 PM »
this is stupid i am against the euphrates to the nile thing. i am for the deadsea to the medditerannian

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2006, 11:24:52 PM »
A TRULY BRILLIANT IDEA!

WE SHOULD CONTACT PRESIDENT BUSH; OFFER TO REMEDY THE MESS OVER THERE!

WE'LL NEED MILLIONS OF GALLONS OF LYSOL; DO THEY DISTRIBUTE IN THE NEAR EAST?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 07:34:48 AM »
The fact is that Muslims are killing each other and soon there will be all out civil war if it is not happening already.

And the problem with this is...???
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 08:54:36 PM »
No muslim can destroy Israel.

Only self-hating Jews can do this.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!