Author Topic: Radical Feminist Susan Estrich Attacks Ann Coulter In Parody Book - Soulless  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Radical left-wing feminist Susan Estrich who is also the author of "The Case For Hillary Clinton" attacks Ann Coulter in her new book "Soulless"

Some Of Susan Estrich's Associations:

American Civil Liberties Union National Board Member 1984-86
B'nai B'rith Board Member
Common Cause National Governing Board 1983-89
Democratic National Committee 1984-88
Planned Parenthood Board Member, Los Angeles

« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 11:03:45 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Susan Estrich is an Esbitch!!!  She is absolutely crazy.  But the cover of her new book is funny.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

adam613

Sad she is a jewess.

Anyway, I think feminst itself is radical. There are a few people that call themselves feminists that are not bad people at all and disagree with a few issues of their own religon (which I do myself) I don't know if every rabbinic ruling on certain blessing or whatever I agree with but I don't think that makes me a feminist. Feminism is part of marxism and communism and just as Stalin tried to turn poor people against rich people to get power for himself he turned women against men in order to gain power for himself. It is no coincidence that Betty Friedan was a propogandist for Joseph Stalin and supported Jospeh Stalin. Not that it has come out she has denied it.

Both the UN and Amnesty International (you can check out www.mediaradar.org) support many of the feminst laws including the violence against women's act (which yes sounds very nice but before this act assauat or battary to a women was considered a crime which it sould be) in which the UN declared that the free market economy creates violence against women. That should tell you enough about what feminism is about.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Ms. Estrich is ugly in mind, spirit and body. You claims that she was raped. I have been unable to find anything about the details of this incident. Who raped her? What was the 'color' of the rapist? I bet she'll never say anything about that one. Was this a 'rape' such as the Duke lying whore or the bawana tawana banana 'tale'? She is a typical liberal phoney. I know for a fact that see lives in a high rent white area in DC. She would never live with her black or hispanics 'pets'.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Estrich is an evil liberal beast pure and simple. I never laughed so much from her during the last presidential race. She was commenting on exit polls and in all honesty she seemed drunk as a skunk. She was shooting her mouth off on how she knew this and that being that she was a campaign manager for Dukackas or some other looser and this is the way it was. She was shootin her nasty frog voiced mouth off that Bush lost the election and that Kerry was in very early in the night. She made quite a laughing stock of herself that night and was not seen on TV for a few months afterwards. Too bad it wasn't perminant.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Jizzepie

• Junior JTFer
Susan Estrich is an evil baby butchering tool......But ann coulter ......woah mamma!!!!!