Author Topic: Very sad video about a young israeli apache pilot killed by olmert  (Read 2307 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
This is a video about a 23 year old Israel apache longbow helicopter pilot killed in the labanon war 2 summers ago. He was killed because smolmert doesn't allow israeli helicopter pilots to kill "civilians" so the helicopter must first be shot down before they can fire. We need chaim as pm so these helicopters can empty their payloads into the hollow heads of muslims. Anyway in this video, the sister of tom farkash who was killed sings a song to say goodbye to her 23 year old brother. It is very sad.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Sergio 11

Re: Very sad video about a young israeli apache pilot killed by olmert
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 12:42:26 AM »
I would still prefer to blame Hezbollah than that incompetent Smolmert..

But i see why the video is distressing... Israel tries to defend itself.. its own government tells them to hold back and then they get blamed by the rest of the world anyway when "civilians" get killed in the crossfire..

The culprits are not the Israeli government though we need to get them out of power, it is Syria and Iran who keep funding these terrorist groups to pincer Israel's boarders and then hide between civilian houses, hospitals and schools so when Israel targets these ba.star.ds they end up getting the blame as the whole world turns around and says..

"Look Israel has attacked schools and hospitals, Look how evil they are"

If the kahanist were in power this wouldn't have happened in the first place and people would fear and respect Israel today.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 12:46:43 AM »
Sergio, if smolmert would allow it, all of the muslim world could be eliminated in an hour with israels nuclear weapons. The point is hezbollah is worthless without kikes empowering them.

Sergio 11

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 12:57:39 AM »
what do you mean empowering them...

giving them training, money and provisions while they openly call for mass genocide

even smolmert isn't that stupid but he still does very little about any of it

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 01:11:50 AM »
Olmert has his hands all over this, if he didn't regard civillians the pilot woould still be alive today.

This video is so sad. The boy was so young. It is just to heartbreaking. Look how these kikes are allowing jewish blood to flow like water.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2008, 04:47:35 PM »
wow thats crazy. did anyone try to contact those who left the Hebrew comments may be we could let them know about JTF..