Author Topic: Affirmative Action at the Airport  (Read 1659 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Affirmative Action at the Airport
« on: March 04, 2008, 12:36:12 AM »
When I left JFK there were 10 people at the ticket counter 8 Schvartzah 1 Asian and 1 white guess out of the 10 the 2 that were actually moving the line smoothly (and of course I went to the white ) and I saw them through the window how they were throwing bags into the plane like if they were frisbees.

Returning they all acted like if they were the mmmmmmhmm queen of the jungle "Yea you be goin here to dis section if you be having U.S. Passport and everyone of them wide as the jumbo 747 jet i flew in.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cookie1995

• Junior JTFer
Re: Affirmative Action at the Airport
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 04:18:35 AM »
  master wolf i work at jfk airport i drive a tractor trailer theres only three white drivers the rest are third world monkeys........................

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 06:26:15 AM »
Yes I seen it for myself and they don't give a damn about your items.  As I said this animal was throwing luggage in the belly of the plane like a football.   And everyone of them that pretend to be security all act like they the dictator of Uganda.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cookie1995

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 09:24:30 PM »
     master wolf  i worked on  and off at jfk airport since 1985 back in 85 it was just about all white it sucks there  you cant even have a locker in the locker room because they break in and steal your things .........

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 10:06:54 PM »
     master wolf  i worked on  and off at jfk airport since 1985 back in 85 it was just about all white it sucks there  you cant even have a locker in the locker room because they break in and steal your things .........
If most people knew the whole picture of what ground services the planes in most airports they would never fly again. Years ago airport jobs were high paying jobs that people went into when they were young and retired from never bothering to work anywhere else. They knew their jobs and did them well. People were well paid and treated the flying public well because of that. About 20 years ago the airlines fell into hard times and started to file for bankruptcy. This opened the door for union busting and lower paying jobs. The quality of the people applying for the lower paying jobs was just not the same. The guy that delivers the snacks and drinks could be the same guy that calculates the fuel load and fuels up the plane. He may also be the same guy that deices the wings. Years ago separate companies and different people trained for each job did that work. Today you have a kid off the street doing a job for 12 bucks and hour where in the 70's the pay for the same job was 15 or more bucks and hour in 1970's money. Deregulation has destroyed the Airline industry and it only through the grace of G-d and the few people who remain from the old days that keep things going as well as they have up until now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 10:13:29 PM »
Sounds like JFK is comparable to Lester B. Pearson (Toronto) airport.  I flew in there on the way back from Europe a few months ago and each time it gets worse and worse.  Toronto is almost as low as Heathrow in London.  Honestly, If I had actually dozed off and woke up upon landing I'd truly suspect I awoke in Khartoum....  Spengler was right "Decline of the West"..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 09:28:01 AM »

Yes I know they stop having lockers.  And when throwing bags when you land at the baggage claim again they throw things like gorillas.  And they are ALL AFFIRMATIVE Action employees on that section

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2008, 10:13:31 AM »
I also worked at JFK airport in '97 as a special cargo agent for OGDEN-JAL Airlines, I was about 18-19 at the time... I was literally surrounded by 85-90% Schwartzers and off the boat Latinos, they probably had fake papers because the scrutiny back then was loose. I was in my freshman yr. of college so I didn't really mind the low wages 6.75/hr... I stayed for 5 mo. It was the worst job I ever had but I needed money to for pay my tuition.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2008, 10:32:50 AM »
Quote from: cjd link=topic=17608.msg#msg date=
Quote from: cookie1995 link=topic=17608.msg#msg date=
If most people knew the whole picture of what ground services the planes in most airports they would never fly again. Years ago airport jobs were high paying jobs that people went into when they were young and retired from never bothering to work anywhere else. They knew their jobs and did them well. People were well paid and treated the flying public well because of that. About 20 years ago the airlines fell into hard times and started to file for bankruptcy. This opened the door for union busting and lower paying jobs. The quality of the people applying for the lower paying jobs was just not the same. The guy that delivers the snacks and drinks could be the same guy that calculates the fuel load and fuels up the plane. He may also be the same guy that deices the wings. Years ago separate companies and different people trained for each job did that work. Today you have a kid off the street doing a job for 12 bucks and hour where in the 70's the pay for the same job was 15 or more bucks and hour in 1970's money. Deregulation has destroyed the Airline industry and it only through the grace of G-d and the few people who remain from the old days that keep things going as well as they have up until now.

I am typically not a proponent of government regulation of an industry but I must agree that, in the case of the airlines, deregulation screwed that industry up.  Having said that, some of the blame must fall upon the customers and their expectations as well.  I just searched for a round trip flight from New York to Daytona Beach and got a price of $186.  This is the same flight that I took back in 1981.  The price I paid back then was $235.  Base on an inflation rate of 135% over that time, the price of this flight today should be around $550.  Yet, if I search hard enough, I'm sure I can get a $99 fare to California today.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 06:43:38 AM »
Did they all act like they were dictators to you?  In a real America they wouldn't even be qualified to scrub toilets.   

Ohhhh and then comes the Muslim Prayer rooms at the airprot wtih sinks to wash.  But not one Christian or Jewish prayer room.  Hows that for equal rights.