Author Topic: The Great Geroge Foreman  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
The Great Geroge Foreman
« on: March 08, 2008, 11:11:26 PM »
Here's a man who is doing the right thing in life.  G-d bless George Foreman!

Take a look at George's website.  He has 'Good Guy' written all over his face:

http://www.georgeforeman.com/

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: The Great Geroge Foreman
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 11:21:59 PM »
Yes, George Forman has done many good things.  Stays out of politics and takes care of his own priorities.  Far better than an Oprah in my opinion. Forman is one man who took his opportunity and didn't let it distroy him but worked it towards his own advantages.   Good for him.... O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 03:17:57 AM »
I think the indoor grill concept is nice.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 06:56:32 AM »
Yes Scriabin.  I enjoyed watching him win the title at age 45. O0

newman

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 07:38:19 AM »
A real nice guy to be sure.

What a contrast to the raping animal mike tyson.

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 10:52:53 AM »
I read somewhere that a riot had broken out at the Garden and he came to defend people that were getting beat up. He is a real decent guy.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 11:02:16 AM »
Is it him who's health has deteriorated due to his boxing life? I mean, I hear that taking so much hits and punches as a sports career can really devastate the person's health in their older years.
But yes, I like the George Foreman Grill because it CUTS the fat out! Or something like that!  O0
No I think you have Muhammad Ali in mind.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali
As far as George Foreman goes I think he is a decent guy. I don't ever remember seeing anything he has done that would be looked on as negative. He makes a great living selling his products and seems like a great American. He seems like someone that should be a great roll model for black youth.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 12:00:43 PM »

I think he just lent his name and endorsement to the thing, somehow the idea of George Foreman in a workshop, wearing a lab coat, inventing a new consumer appliance, just doesn't seem that plausible to me.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »
You know what I simply do not understand is why wealthy and successful blacks in America do not actually want to return to their homelands and build a proper and productive black nation.  I must say that the continant of Africa is as scenic and has as much, if not more natural resources than America.  On my travel's I've seen some really choice realestate and immense possibilities. 

Building some Turd World school isn't the answer is it, like the Zionists in Israel's past and the "settlers" today, actaully go there themselves and dictate the building of the land/nation.  I would imagine that if I was a woman like Oprah who has many multi-million dollar homes, I'd use my billion dollar corporation to actually go to Africa and finance the building of one proper westernized town with proper church, schools, roads, water/sewer, housing, banks infrastructure.  Hell she probably has access to the international financiers that would aid her in this quest....

I'm totally at a loss at the ideology of many blacks today.  Having immense "Black" pride but no affiliation to Africa, no desire to return but only the desire to demand further and further "minority" treatment in foreign lands......sorr to digress... :-\
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 12:24:19 PM »
You know what I simply do not understand is why wealthy and successful blacks in America do not actually want to return to their homelands and build a proper and productive black nation.  I must say that the continant of Africa is as scenic and has as much, if not more natural resources than America.  On my travel's I've seen some really choice realestate and immense possibilities. 

Building some Turd World school isn't the answer is it, like the Zionists in Israel's past and the "settlers" today, actaully go there themselves and dictate the building of the land/nation.  I would imagine that if I was a woman like Oprah who has many multi-million dollar homes, I'd use my billion dollar corporation to actually go to Africa and finance the building of one proper westernized town with proper church, schools, roads, water/sewer, housing, banks infrastructure.  Hell she probably has access to the international financiers that would aid her in this quest....

I'm totally at a loss at the ideology of many blacks today.  Having immense "Black" pride but no affiliation to Africa, no desire to return but only the desire to demand further and further "minority" treatment in foreign lands......sorr to digress... :-\
MarZutra you make a good point however I really believe that successful blacks see what they would be dealing with back in Africa and want no part of it. They are happy to donate a few million here and there to try and improve one situation or another however in most cases it comes back to bite them often times making them look foolish. Look at what Oprah had a few years back when she tried funding some school there. Its seems that the African people for the most part cant get past the tribal mentality any resources that come in are often diverted to the black market and are often waisted. One only has to look at what has developed in South Africa to see what would happen.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 12:36:18 PM »

I think he just lent his name and endorsement to the thing, somehow the idea of George Foreman in a workshop, wearing a lab coat, inventing a new consumer appliance, just doesn't seem that plausible to me.  ;D
I don't think he is designing the appliances either. He may have come up with some of the the concepts for such appliances and may even have some say in how they look but I think the D&D is done by the companies that supply the cookers. Whatever he is doing he deserves credit because I am sure he has a multi million dollar operation going. The fact that he seems to be a good person makes it all the better.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 12:40:15 PM »
Marzutra:  "...I would imagine that if I was a woman like Oprah who has many multi-million dollar homes, I'd use my billion dollar corporation to actually go to Africa and finance the building of one proper westernized town with proper church, schools, roads, water/sewer, housing, banks infrastructure..."

She wouldn't even consider building an entire town for Africans with her money, because she, along with other international financiers, know that within two weeks of its new occupants taking up residence all that will be left is the same broken down, littered, filthy, unhygienic, "cut and shoot" pig stye of the type found all over America.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 12:54:50 PM »

Some have left and formed a country called Liberia.  The rest love the free stuff they get from the government.  The others who have made somthing of themselves truly appreciate this country while the rest are simply hungry for power just like Hillary Clinton.  So what can i tell ya?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2008, 01:11:04 PM »
What can I say, you are all right.  I knew the realities on the ground with respect to tribalism and shvartzism in America but seems to me as utter hypocrisy when considering the Western blacks “black pride” without any affiliation or affirmation to their true “African-ness” and their entire historical homeland. 

The case is on par with those delusional Jews who led and fought in the “civil rights” movement for blacks resulting in having their hands bitten…   What problems.  What a shameful people in my opinion…  Africa is a toilet with deprave tribal cultures and most Western “urban” neighborhoods are directly comparable.  When one doesn’t want to return to Africa they simply import Africa here….

I guess I'll sit back and wait for Erica to post something contra to everything thus far... :)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 03:25:32 PM »
Back to Geroge Foreman....