Author Topic: Al Sharpton in HELL  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
Al Sharpton in HELL
« on: March 09, 2008, 03:54:12 PM »
        I hate Sharpton with a PASSION, I want to see him Burn in Hell
Is it just Jews that the PIG Sharpton hates, or does that piece of s--t also hate Asians and Whites in General
         I want God to make him suffer for his Bigotry,, why is that piece of Garbage above the law... Why isn't he in Prison for inciting Race Hatred
We as Jews must legally work to make Al Sharpton gets Life in Prison without parole..
     And what about Lemrick Nelson, put him behind bars

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Al Sharpton in HELL
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 04:09:30 PM »
        I hate Sharpton with a PASSION, I want to see him Burn in Hell
Is it just Jews that the PIG Sharpton hates, or does that piece of s--t also hate Asians and Whites in General
         I want G-d to make him suffer for his Bigotry,, why is that piece of Garbage above the law... Why isn't he in Prison for inciting Race Hatred
We as Jews must legally work to make Al Sharpton gets Life in Prison without parole..
     And what about Lemrick Nelson, put him behind bars

he hates all human beings and only loves himself
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 06:09:42 PM »
I don't wish hell on Al Sharpton, but I do wish he'd stop hate mongering and apologize and try to make amends for many of the evil things he has done. He hates whites and Jews. I'm not sure how he feels about East Asians (I kind of thought from your post you were referring to Southwest Asians though, which I'm not sure about either).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 06:30:06 PM »
Israel is in Southwest Asia so Jews are Southwest Asians. Obviously he hates Jews and Israel. But Arabs are also Southwest Asians and he probably loves them.

I was thinking along the same lines as you were. Sharpton probably loves the Arabs.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 09:40:33 PM »
Don't speak bad about our future secretary of state.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 09:47:23 PM »
Don't speak bad about our future secretary of state.
Al Sharpton? yea when he is secretary of state, America will just give Osama the white house to conduct his operations
KAHANE TZADAK!