Author Topic: Did anyone hear Savage's opinion on life?  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Did anyone hear Savage's opinion on life?
« on: February 26, 2008, 05:28:49 PM »
I'm paraphrasing.. it was along the lines of :

Life sucks, nobody is happy.. there are only moments of happiness. If you're an exception G-d bless, but you're not the rule. If you think you're the only one feeling aggravated and lonely every day, that's how everyone else feels when they wake up and go to sleep. Life is just a grind.

What do you think about this? I happen to completely agree. Maybe I should make this a pole...

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Re: Did anyone hear Savage's opinion on life?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 06:11:23 PM »
I completely agree.

And what reaffirms it is, sometimes I think it's only me, then I see others going through the same thing. I think Savage summed it up quite nicely.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 06:27:43 PM »
I disagree...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 06:35:41 PM »
This is true for many people but it doesn't have to be that way...
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 06:36:20 PM »
I disagree...

You're the Love Doctor... why would you agree?  :P

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »
Majority of the people I think
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 06:45:07 PM »

That's true, but that's the way it is...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 06:48:52 PM »

Life sucks, nobody is happy.. there are only moments of happiness. If you're an exception G-d bless, but you're not the rule. If you think you're the only one feeling aggravated and lonely every day, that's how everyone else feels when they wake up and go to sleep. Life is just a grind.

What do you think about this? I happen to completely agree. Maybe I should make this a pole...

Easy for him to say, he's rich.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 07:01:02 PM »
I agree that life sucks.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 08:08:46 PM »
I actually LOVE life.

It's sort of like a game. And most people don't know how to play it so they have a bad time.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 08:10:53 PM »
I like what Chaim said about life having more meaning when you make it better for others.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 08:24:06 PM »

I'm starting to like this guy.   O0  Well, actually, sometimes I feel this way, but thank G-d not always.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2008, 11:53:45 PM »
happiness is something that we control, we decide if we want to be happy. It is within our power to look at any event positively or negatively
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 12:33:19 AM »

I've been feeling like this for about 6 months now....

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 12:42:42 AM »
I disagree...

I don't..I disagree with Michaels Savage and agree with Lubab.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 12:43:47 AM »
I like what Chaim said about life having more meaning when you make it better for others.

that's the proper way for the world to work and the proper way for a marraige to work.

In marraige it should be about you you you you...and so the husband should do what the wife needs without she asking for it and likewise vice versa.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 09:55:25 AM »

I've been feeling like this for about 6 months now....

About three years for me...

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 01:34:27 PM »
I disagree...

I don't..I disagree with Michaels Savage and agree with Lubab.

I meant you're the love doctor, you wouldn't agree...

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 02:20:44 PM »
I think it's time for Michael Savage to muster the courage to invite The Great Chaim on his radio show... Savage claims to "think outside the box" and be a strong advocate of truth (even if the truth hurts)... So what do you say, Michael Savage, I wouldn't doubt for one minute that you lurk on this board to read our opinions... Whattaya say, bud? How about being a REAL MAN and having a special guest appearance by The Great Chaim on your radio program? We'll be awaiting your prompt reply...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 04:25:11 PM »
I think it's time for Michael Savage to muster the courage to invite The Great Chaim on his radio show... Savage claims to "think outside the box" and be a strong advocate of truth (even if the truth hurts)... So what do you say, Michael Savage, I wouldn't doubt for one minute that you lurk on this board to read our opinions... Whattaya say, bud? How about being a REAL MAN and having a special guest appearance by The Great Chaim on your radio program? We'll be awaiting your prompt reply...

That would be great.. but I doubt Savage would put him on. Savage is a leftist compared to Chaim.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 05:52:58 PM »

That would be great.. but I doubt Savage would put him on. Savage is a leftist compared to Chaim.

Yes, I guess "The Great Chaim" should have his own nationally (and internationally) syndicated network radio program... Heck with "Rush" and "Hannity", the hot ticket would be "The Great Chaim"...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2008, 11:19:09 PM »

Yes, I guess "The Great Chaim" should have his own nationally (and internationally) syndicated network radio program... Heck with "Rush" and "Hannity", the hot ticket would be "The Great Chaim"...

That's a dream ticket. Boy my topics always get thrown off topic don't they?  :::D