Author Topic: The need for a 2nd Jewish State  (Read 2335 times)

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
The need for a 2nd Jewish State
« on: March 09, 2008, 04:05:17 PM »
 If the state of Israel cannot or willnot protect Jews then a 2nd Jewish country should be established in the World, maybe a chunk of land in Australia or some other contintent..
      This 2nd Jewish state in Australia would take no Garbage from Gentile anti-semites, and would have Nuclear Weapons, it would have sane policies. and it would be 100 percent Jewish, No Arabs or Savage Blacks
   A true safe haven for the Jewish people, this 2nd Jewish state would be a Paradise for Jews
       If the Arabs can have 22 countries, and the Blacks have all of Africa, why can't the Jews have a 2nd country.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: The need for a 2nd Jewish State
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 05:24:41 PM »
Eretz Yisrael is our only land
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 06:06:25 PM »
If Kahanists can take over an area within the Land of Israel it should be done.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 06:36:40 PM »
How about this- transfer all the leftists and homos (also arabs) out of Israel and let the true Jews have it (The Sefardim/Mizrahim , and Religious Askenazim).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 06:41:37 PM »
How about this- transfer all the leftists and homos (also arabs) out of Israel and let the true Jews have it (The Sefaradim/Mizrahim , and Religious Askenazim).

heheheh, sounds like a plan.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 06:44:54 PM »
I say this:
1. Take over the Sinai
2. Establish a Jewish state there.
3. Go to war with the Arabs in Gaza.
4. Conquer and occupy Gaza.
5. Make the Gaza Arabs move to parts of the Sinai.
6. Take Gaza  O0
Formely known as "1986"

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2008, 06:45:44 PM »
double post......
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2008, 06:47:13 PM »
How about this- transfer all the leftists and homos (also arabs) out of Israel and let the true Jews have it (The Sefaradim/Mizrahim , and Religious Askenazim).

Sorry, why do you need to say that only religious ashkenazim can stay, while you don't add the same requiremet for Sefaradim/Mizrachim? Are you suggesting that Ashkenazim are less religious? Don't like that remark, sorry.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 06:49:40 PM »

Sorry, why do you need to say that only religious ashkenazim can stay, while you don't add the same requiremet for Sefaradim/Mizrachim? Are you suggesting that Ashkenazim are less religious? Don't like that remark, sorry.
I think he's right though. Look at all the Russians that have come, most not even Jewish, some only have distant Jewish great grandparents.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2008, 06:52:24 PM »
Those Russians are not Hallachically Jews. But Ashkenazim are. Don't start with that inner fights between different Jews!!!!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »
Those Russians are not Hallachically Jews. But Ashkenazim are. Don't start with that inner fights between different Jews!!!!
That's incorrect. You're implying all all Ashkenazim are religious. That is of course untrue.

And as far as that inner fight comment. You need read up on Israeli history. The Sefardic community has always been discriminated against. Morrocan Jews who were doctors in their native country came to Israel and became janitors instead. There are plenty of horrible injustice done to the Sefardic community.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2008, 07:02:46 PM »
Ultimatly everyone will be made observant again. It would be much easier to make Mizrahim observant because their hearts are much more open to the Torah and to G-d. (It has to do with how many generations back ones parents were connected or not, and with Mizrahim it was one or 2 generations, and because of the secular entity, which destroyed religiosity of most).
 + I personally dont feel any connection with a secular Askenazi Jew, in most cases they hate themselves and the "inferior" observant Jews. If they want to embrace real Judasim, fine, but if they want to be like the nations and want to do all of their garbage, let them go to europe or America, assimilate and not be part of the wonderful, Holy nation that G-d wants the Jews to be.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2008, 08:08:02 PM »
Ultimatly everyone will be made observant again. It would be much easier to make Mizrahim observant because their hearts are much more open to the Torah and to G-d. (It has to do with how many generations back ones parents were connected or not, and with Mizrahim it was one or 2 generations, and because of the secular entity, which destroyed religiosity of most).
 + I personally dont feel any connection with a secular Askenazi Jew, in most cases they hate themselves and the "inferior" observant Jews. If they want to embrace real Judasim, fine, but if they want to be like the nations and want to do all of their garbage, let them go to europe or America, assimilate and not be part of the wonderful, Holy nation that G-d wants the Jews to be.

Uh, I doubt you will ever have a situation where only certain types of jews are allowed in Israel. I don't think it's wise to even want that as it opens up a loophole for the leftists to throw out all the meah shearim and geula residents who don't serve in the army and only collect taxes. Trust me, it's not wise to start deciding who is a jew and who isn't.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

Uh, I doubt you will ever have a situation where only certain types of jews are allowed in Israel. I don't think it's wise to even want that as it opens up a loophole for the leftists to throw out all the meah shearim and geula residents who don't serve in the army and only collect taxes. Trust me, it's not wise to start deciding who is a jew and who isn't.

Be allowed in? I wasn't even thinking about that, I was thinking about those who would be told and encouraged to leave. Anyone once all the bars, clubs, colleges, newspapers and their way of life gets closed down and destroyed, they would want to leave because according to their view it would be hell for them. As for the rest, the ordinary simple minded Jews, they are going to be the ones who would survive (as the Jewish people), and they would be embraced and taught properly,our beauitiful traditions and Just laws from G-d.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »

Be allowed in? I wasn't even thinking about that, I was thinking about those who would be told and encouraged to leave. Anyone once all the bars, clubs, colleges, newspapers and their way of life gets closed down and destroyed, they would want to leave because according to their view it would be hell for them. As for the rest, the ordinary simple minded Jews, they are going to be the ones who would survive (as the Jewish people), and they would be embraced and taught properly,our beauitiful traditions and Just laws from G-d.

Tzvi, their are far too many non religious jews there for anyone to come in and start closing the bars and the secular institutions down. Even Chaim acknowledged that. Chaim said that when most secular jews hear his message they will become right wing and support Kahanism. I agree with that. You will have a hard enough time ust getting everyone to support the kahanist plan to get the moozies out but you will never get anyone to vote for you if you say that you will start interfering with the secular stuff. Also, it's not as simple as religious or non religious. Of course if real right wing religious jews take over it is wonderful but as we all know their are religious parties that are frauds and I doubt we want them to stay in power. I wont mention any in particular because I am not interested in starting and fights here.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 08:39:18 PM »
I don't know how many Kahanists are in Israel but a growing number of high ranking officials in the Kennest are calling for Arabs to be expeled. This is a great sign
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 09:34:30 PM »
we don't want some other land, we only want what is ours and nothing more
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 11:20:54 PM »

Wow. This is an incredibly honest post. Very thought provoking.
I'm not sure how to react to this.

I'm what you would classify a secular Ashkenazi Jew.
I certainly don't consider observant Jews inferior. In fact, I have the greatest love, respect and admiration for them. Honestly, I'm somewhat envious of them. They have a 'perfect faith' that I don't posess. Ultimately, it is this perfect faith which sustains the Jewish people.

Several years ago on another Kahanist oriented forum I asked whether it was possible for a secular Jew to be a Kahanist. While I don't believe a secular Jew can be a Kahanist in the strictest sense of the word, I do believe there's a large number of secular Jews who embrace the Kahanist political ideology but aren't Torah observant.

In your post you accurately point out that many secular Jews look down upon and consider observant Jews inferior. This is an undeniable truth and is especially troubling and dangerous when one considers that it is these same secular Jews that wield so much power in Israel.

The flip side of the coin is that you have become detached from non-observant Jews and consider them 'inferior', perhaps without even realizing it.

Of course, you have much justification for feeling non-observant Jews aren't as good Jews as their Torah observant counterparts are.

But they're still Jews, and it just strikes me as wrong to say 'let them assimilate' and not be part of the Jewish nation.

This is a very difficult issue for me personally, and one that I suspect will become even more contentious as Israel becomes increasingly Torah observant.

Perhaps, in the end your solution of having all non-observant Jews leave Israel is the only viable one. I just don't know. But the thought saddens me.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 11:34:15 PM »
Unfortunately some orthodox jews would rather kill the non religious then attempt to make them return to religion. It is so sad.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2008, 11:39:07 PM »
Maybe the self-hating Jews can make a nation in Australia, but the Kahanist Jews have their minds set only on the original land of Israel.

Nah give them Commiefornia and then let them deal with the Mexicans.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2008, 11:49:43 PM »
I am sick hearing (or reading) anti-Ashkenazim or anti-Sepharadim comments. Jews are Jews no matter what!!!!! And it's sickening to see inner fighting among Jews, or people who care to ammend the world in their ways, while Am Yisrael is in danger!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2008, 12:04:15 AM »
Its not because that one group is from a certain part of the world and another is from some where else, it is just that some have been corrupted a lot more then others, and their whole mentality is wayy different then what we want and need. I have no problem with Religious Askenazim for example and I do admire some (even many), but it is that from that sector (the Hilonim) all this corruption and mess is taking place. If they embrace and submit to what is right then okay I have no problem, but their is a problem with the way they live and think and even more soo the resistence they have and will have to the truth.
 Whatever I could write more about this, but I feel I wont be able to express myself correctly (+ im tired).