Author Topic: what is wrong with you guys...? put this thread back here...  (Read 697 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
what is wrong with you guys...? put this thread back here...
« on: March 09, 2008, 02:19:17 PM »
 you will see why i have done this if you scroll down to my last two comments on this page... nik. 

MassuhDGoodName
Master JTFer

Re: Massacre in Yeshiva: At least 8 murdered by terrorists in Jerusalem seminary
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2008, 06:19:50 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re:  "...filth that needs to be cleansed from our land..."

Yep.

Exterminated.

Report to moderator    Logged 

serbian army
Pro JTFer

Re: Massacre in Yeshiva: At least 8 murdered by terrorists in Jerusalem seminary
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2008, 07:25:24 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on March 07, 2008, 06:07:03 AM
THIS IS THE DOINGS OF THE TRAITOR BUSH, AND THAT FILTHY BLACK BEAST WHORE SECRETARY OF STATE.
His Grandfather was a nazi

http://ecosyn.us/Bush-Hitler/

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

yaaqov
Full JTFer

Re: Massacre in Yeshiva: At least 8 murdered by terrorists in Jerusalem seminar
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2008, 07:53:30 AM » Quote 

He May Have Worked There?!

Alef d'Rosh Hodesh of the Thirteenth Month 5768

Both Israel National News and the Jerusalem Post (still officially the Paslestine Post) are reporting that the Arab terrorist who killed eight Jewish students last may even have been a driver for the yeshivah.

I have great respect for the Merkaz HaHav yeshiva, for the late Rav HaGaon Avraham Shapira ztz"l and for his son and successor Rav Ya'aqov Shapira.

There is no question that it was a mamlakhti (state loyalist) who was involved with this driver's hiring, if he indeed was a driver for the yeshiva.

Idiotic mamlakhtim include the super idiot "Rabbi" Yuval Cherlow Head of the Petah Tiqwah Hesder Yeshivah who has equated Avodah Ivrith (Jewish Only Labor) with Nazism.

This is what we are up against: Not the Arabs, not the leftists, but the misguided, assimilationist, "religious" Jews, who continue to confuse Israeli Law with Halacha,...among other things.

The Cafe Rimon attempted poisoning was done by Arab employees. The Hebrew University bombing of 5762 (2002) was perpetrated by an Arab employee.

When will we learn!

HaShem! Please save us from ourselves!

Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

MarZutra
Global Moderator
Ultimate JTFer

« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2008, 09:14:11 AM » Quote 

Ah, Jews are expendable especially to Olmert and the Kadimah party....probably most parties.  One MK stood up in the Knesset and spoke directly to the Arab MK members and told them that a time will come when they will be expelled from the Knesset and from the land of Israel.  G-d willing SOON...

"If we ever hope to rid the world of the political AIDS of our time; terrorism, the rule must be clear: One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists."  - HaRav Meir Kahane, Zecher tzadik livracha.

syyuge
New JTFer

« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2008, 09:45:13 AM » Quote 

Why not Gaza shall be overrun?   

MasterWolf1
Ultimate JTFer

My America is for the righteous. Not for the Evils

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2008, 10:02:15 AM » Quote 

Is this what they ment about "Peace" talks??? Anytime there is "Peace" talks there is so much blood shed.

AMERICAN BORN + ITALIAN MADE = PRIDE
                   100% PURE INFIDEL
               NO ISLAM  -  NO TERROR

IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

The game of skill, nerves and talent

Ultra Requete
Master JTFer

United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2008, 10:50:59 AM » Quote 

The terrorist is indeed the holder of the blue security card although no Israeli citisen:

Family of terrorist: Everyone in Jabel Mukaber is proud (And I'm not even shocked, this the moon's G-d comandment to kill infidels especialy Jews,).

Associated Press , THE JERUSALEM POST  Mar. 7, 2008

Alaa Abu Dheim, the terrorist who murdered eight students at Merkaz Harav Yeshiva Thursday night, had been transfixed in recent days by the news from Gaza, claimed his sister, Iman Abu Dheim.

"He told me he wasn't able to sleep because of the grief," she said. His family last saw him when he left for evening prayers Thursday, she said.

"We are proud and happy, and everyone in Jabel Mukaber is proud of him," said a cousin, who identified herself as Umm Fadi.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1204546426856&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter

They shud be all, entire willage; striped of Israeli residency and shiped into Gaza and village buldorised. Killing them will be no good becouse muslimes don't respect the life even own; enacting Jewish comunity on the spot woud be more painfull for them. Israel must take A-rab land for every drop of Jewish blood spilled.   

« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 10:54:43 AM by Ultra Requete »  Report to moderator    Logged 

nikmatdam
Senior JTFer

one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l

war of extinction being waged against torah and torah jews....
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2008, 12:02:46 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

yet we are still hearing how this mustn't stop the death-process... and how much the world condemns it with a sly smile on their faces... the real perps. are the ruling elite of the world and we have to hold them responsible... they paid for this and they ordered it... and the is. govt. slime knew just when to send their shlichim of death out... rosh chodesh adar beit!!! just to ruin our purim!!! this is a war of the filth worldwide jew and gentile together to wipe out torah-true judaism and those jews who keep it alive in the world... when will we wake up and see that we are in a war of religion... an inquisition... a crusade of esav/yishmael/and the erev rav against us...? nik. out in disgust at our blindness...   

Report to moderator    70.103.89.202 

"i am nikmatdam humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

MassuhDGoodName
Master JTFer

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2008, 12:18:19 PM » Quote 

A strong case could easily be made against Olmert, Barak, Netanyahu, & the rest of the drek, that they knowingly and willingly aided and abetted this atrocity.

Why, you ask, would they do something like that?

Because they have already begun dividing Jerusalem, they hate Torah Jews, and they stupidly believe that they can now say "See?"..."If these 'religious parasites' weren't on "occupied Arab land", they wouldn't have provoked this attack!"..."So let's leave Jerusalem to the PLO, and the terror will stop."

After all, these bastards are the selfsame who have been blaming "the settlers" for provoking Arab genocide against Jews.

You may think I am "overreaching" to find fault with Olmert & Company, but the facts point to ongoing "kollaboration" between Likud/Kadima & PLO Nazi Hamas, helping the murderers to kill off all the Jews who disagree with the suicidal genocidal policies of the Israeli Left.

nikmatdam
Senior JTFer

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2008, 03:02:37 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

that's right and they are going to continue to proceed to discredit right-wing jews, settlers and torah jews as much as possible to marginalize them from the rest of the is. foolish public who don't know the suicide is aimed at them too... and they will in this way divide and conquer and help the slime rid the world of the state of israel and exterminate in yet another holocaust religious jews... lo alenu... G-d forbid... please!!! we are all in this together... we are all obligated to stand up and fight to the death... at the very least politically... and if we were not before this (and we really have been according to rav meir since '77)... we are all chayiv now and in a matzav of yehareg v'al yavor over the mitzvah of not giving away any part of eretz yisroel and over the great chillul Hashem that all this death-process truly is... and unfortunately we waited far too long to react to our duty and so we will require a miracle to survive... or we will all perish... and this goes for jews in the western world as well... "the season" has descended upon us jews yet again in world history... and once more... esav is openly hunting his brother yaakov to exterminate him... chas v'shalom... nik.   

« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 10:57:41 PM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    66.182.113.26 

"i am nikmatdam humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

yaaqov
Full JTFer

« Reply #70 on: Today at 07:24:07 AM » Quote 

B"H

Update: After The Attack

Eye witness accounts of police beating of Jews.

Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Ex Muslim 4 Israel
New JTFer

Israel Rocks my World

« Reply #71 on: Today at 08:43:39 AM » Quote 

I'm very very sorry for such loss. My deep condolences for their families, relatives, friends, and you guys on here. Such incident shows that muslim's war on israel is a religious one, It's not by any means fight for freedom from "occupation". I'm glad I already noticed that before (as stated in my thread),and such incidents give me another assertion that leaving islam is the only way to be a human, cos as a muslim, you are nothing but a creature full of hatred, terrorism, and despair.

nikmatdam
Senior JTFer

« Reply #72 on: Today at 02:14:42 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

thanks for the sentiment... ex... we appreciate it... but you'll excuse me if i don't jump for joy and take any comfort or hope that your seeing the light is going to catch on among your ex-brethren... i want them all exterminated like the vermin they are... throwing them out is too good for them anymore... and they won't go willingly anymore anyway... so it is already a moot point what has to happen here for jews to survive in the land our G-d gave us... no longer any question... every man, woman and child who will not leave willingly when we come to power will be slaughtered just like the command in the torah told us to wipe out the canaanites when joshua marched in... all our troubles historically stem from our failure to observe this mitzvah (commandment) as G-d has required us to do... any enemy gentile or jew for that matter who stands in the way of our dwelling upon our sacred heritage in peace and security with full ability to observe all of our torah laws is an enemy of the torah-state and has to leave the land or die... no other options remain viable... or else we will suffer this death and dread like we are today in the land and it is clear that G-d warned us of this outcome if we refuse to listen to Him and perform His will in this regard... sorry... but i want them all gone one way or the other... nik. out...   

Report to moderator    66.182.113.26 

nikmatdam
Senior JTFer

« Reply #73 on: Today at 02:18:05 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

and why the hell was this taken down from the general discussion board...? what is wrong with you people who run this place...? why would you want to limit the exposure of this thread at a time like this...? nobody is the answer.... unless you have all gone over to the slime... which is a possibility... a deep possibility as demonstrated by your actions here with this thread... shame on all of you!!!! nik. inscensed and all lit up... out... 

Report to moderator    66.182.113.26 

« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 02:21:39 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: what is wrong with you guys...? put this thread back here...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 02:13:22 AM »
what no takers...? someone please answer me why this thread was put somewhere else when it is red hot and in need of maximum exposure...? nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."