Author Topic: Ask JTF For Purim Meshulash Sunday, March 23.  (Read 14755 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Purim Meshulash Sunday, March 23.
« on: December 26, 2007, 12:15:06 AM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Happy Purim Meshulash Sunday,

Aren't you at least glad that Spain's discovery of Latin America provided The World with new crops from Mexico such as tomatoes and corn (maize), which had not been known in Europe or Asia?

You said you're against Cortés's conquest of Mexico? What should have been done differently to prevent Mexico from becoming what it is today? Should it have been colonized by more whites like Argentina? Part of the problem was that Mesoamerica (Central Mexico) had the largest native population in the whole New World. North America and South America other than Peru had very small native populations. Should Spain have prevented the independence of Mexico? Also, what do you think of France under Napoleon III installing Maximilian as Emperor of Mexico, making it like a French colony? Mexico celebrates Cinco de Mayo (The Fifth of May) as the day Mexico was liberated from the French occupation.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 08:44:03 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Ask JTF For Purim Meshulash Sunday, March 23.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 11:43:18 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I know you have been banned from Israel. But but why is David Ben Moshe still living in New York? Shouldn't he be helping our movement in Israel?

Also, what is David up to these days? Why is he off your shows? Is d.mp3 instead of the fourth video? What is QPTV showing for the second show or are the 3 videos for the 30 minutes of each QPTV time slot and repeated 4 times throughout the week?

Thanks.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 03:03:38 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 07:28:17 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Thank you for answering my question about Eilat. Eilat seems like the Las Vegas of Israel and it seems like the most Un-Jewish place in Israel. I liked the underwater observatory there but I thought the night life is horrible. The beach by the underwater observatory near The Taba Border Crossing is nice to swim in with all the colorful fish but the beaches in the tourist district of Eilat are just like any other Israeli beach and they play all the loud MTV type music that all the young Israelis like. I found all that Non-Israeli music being played to be very annoying. What would a Kahanist government due to outlaw other forms of immorality in Eilat such as the body piercing and tattoo culture that goes on there? Do you agree with me that the trance dancing I saw in Eilat is a pagan ritual?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 01:55:28 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 09:24:28 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Do you believe that horrible disasters, such as Katrina and that tornado that tore through Atlanta, have anything to do with American pressure on Israel to commit suicide?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 09:29:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim

When you become prime minister of Israel, how will you maintain relationships with countries that perpetrated or did nothing to help the innocent during the Shoah, (i.e. Germany)? Will you maintain or sever ties with them? If you sever ties, will you turn a cold shoulder and treat them as the other equivalent enemies: the Muslim nations?  Will you consider a preemptive war for revenge even if there was non belligerence between any of these countries (i.e. Germany) and Israel?

I also wanted to say the strong stances you make on many important issues is something I admire about you, even when I cringe or disagree with them at first.  Keep up the good work!

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 08:33:44 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 11:23:03 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you comment on recent developments in Cyprus and Turkey's relationship to Israel? [Yacov inserts: Turkish Muslim Nazi-occupied Northern Cyprus is opening a trade office in Tel Aviv. No country but Turkey recognizes Northern Cyprus's independence.]

Thanks again for all your work.

Shalom and may G-d bless you.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 10:56:26 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 11:27:34 PM »
Dear chaim 2-3 days ago dick cheney visited israel and met with olmert do you think they are planning to attack iran and destroy their nukes for  good.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 07:09:12 AM by ASHISH »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 12:38:35 AM »
Greetings Chaim. You said it was a curse for both Jews and Gentiles when Jews live outside of Israel. I understand that it would be a curse for Jews because they're subject to assimilation and persecution outside of Israel (unfortunately the Israeli government has also allowed persecution inside Israel), and I'm sure there are other reasons as well. However, how is it a curse for the rest of us to have Jews living in our Gentile nations? Since so many Jews are involved in the scientific and medical fields, it seems like it might actually hurt if they all left at once (although I can understand why it might be better for them).
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 08:35:25 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 01:32:38 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

It always astonishes me how people constantly call President Ahmadinejad "nutty", "suicidal", etc. If he is crazy, it's crazy like a fox. How can a leader be deemed "suicidal" when he knows that the world will do absolutely nothing to him? Israel, the United States, and the rest of the West will not lay a finger on Ahmadinejad because (a) they need his oil, (b) if not they need the Saudis' oil, (c) they have a terminal phobia of anything that might harm Muslim "civilians", and (d) they are very afraid of Iran's powerful, wealthy, and nuclear friend, Russia.

Plus, he just needs to look back in time 70 years to recall that the world did absolutely nothing about his idol, the fuhrer.

G-d bless you. Chaimfan
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:32:38 AM by C.F. »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 01:57:48 AM »
  Shalom Chaim.

In Israel,  approximately what % of Jewish people living in Israel are considered Orthodox Jews vs.  Conservative or Reformed Jews?     I would also be interested in any trends in recent years regarding an increase or decrease in the % of Orthodox Jews in Israel.     

Thanks as always for your time and efforts.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 07:15:04 AM »
Do you think G_d actively punishes people in this world? If he does, why does it seem that bad things happen to many righteous people and many evil people seem to get rewarded. It doesn't make sense that some evil people are punished in this life, and others are not.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 05:53:52 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I heard that rabbi kahane ztl hyd  always led the way in any confrontations.

Do you have any stories of physical confrontations that rav kahane was in?

Are there loads?
any individual ones(like one person confronting him)?
or group ones(like a group confronting him and the JDL)?

I know stories of group challenges, where the rav called out the nazis on tv, or black panthers, and they didn`t show up.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 11:31:14 PM »
Dear Chaim what is your opinion on homosexuals and homosexuality in general?

Also should homosexuals have any rights? Also should gay marriage be banned?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 10:55:20 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 11:34:45 PM »
Hello Chaim,
  What do you make of the recent trip by John McCain to Israel and Iraq?
 Did you hear of his criticism from some of the Media for not meeting with the Arab Musslim terrorists leaders as well?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 11:38:04 AM by Danstx19 »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 11:38:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Would the Copper Scroll have any use in a Kahanist government?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 10:55:53 PM by Yirmiyahu Ben Moshe »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 11:42:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Why do some conservatives want to legalize drugs in order to stop the crime associated with drugs? This in the long run, just gets more people addicted to drugs, rather than solving the problem with artillery and firearms at the border to confiscate and deal with illegal drugs coming in.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 03:47:13 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think my Torah Program should continue in the format of answering poster's questions or should I simply begin making shiurim on various topics of my own choosing?

What do you think would be best?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 07:23:15 AM »
Chaim, in the past few weeks there has been a major growth of the propigation of conspiracy theories and support for Barry Chamish on the forum, it has gotten so bad people have actually defended Chamish's attendence at Neo-Nazi conferences. Please stop this before it destroys the JTF forum.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 06:32:26 AM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 09:41:16 AM »
Dear Chaim,

This question is related to last week’s one. I wrote a letter in the paper which stated that there is no-“Palestin-ne” or “Palestin-iann-people”. This resulted in a letter writer in the following week’s paper giving reasons after reason why there is such as people and place, with quotes and lots of information and saying other leftist non-sense.

Do you agree with me that, even though I can make a good argument against all of what he wrote - as there exist a ton of information, with historical and more contemporary content - but in a paper, with limited space, it may not be worth it. It will be a back and forth, with him bringing his points and me mine - and it may not be productive. --Todah Rabah & Shalom.
Zev
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 09:43:02 AM by YESHA »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 01:18:14 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Is it a good idea that we just left Hillary and Obama implode on one another and just sit back?  And I hate McCain but I feel I have no choice cause I see the other side and its a bigger nightmare.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 02:20:00 PM »
Hi Chaim,
Please provide an update on how is Jimmy and his family are doing in Israel.
Thank you!

Good question Manch.  I was wondering this too.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 04:44:42 AM by Ari »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ben Ish Chai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 02:34:03 PM »
Dear Chaim,

It seems that as the Jewish people have reduced the size of their disaspora, as many whole populations of Jews have seen their indigenous communities vanish, and have been forced to settle in Israel.  By the same token, the Arab "diaspora" and Islamic influence abroad is increasing in numbers and political clout - what implications does this have for the Jewish religion and people?

Offline dgw16

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 02:37:41 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Clearly the continuous influx of Muslims into Europe will inevitably lead to the crumbling of European civilization. Do you think that this is Hashem's punishment to Europe for all of the evil and suffering it has inflicted on the Jewish people? Is Europe cursed by God?

Genesis 12:3--"And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse."

Thank you!

God Bless.

Daniel

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 10:40:26 AM »
Dear Chaim

Thank you for educating me last week on the topic of McCarthyism.    I was wondering what you thought of director Oliver Stone.  I personally didn't see all of his movies but I felt that in the ones I did see, ("Platoon", "Natural Born Killers", and "Born on the 4th Of July")  I saw a lot of anti-Americanism in those films.    Thank You and God Bless America, Israel and the West.

Minuteman
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 10:26:45 PM by minuteman »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2008, 03:41:37 PM »
Dear Chaim:

I live in Indiana, but my family is from New York. I am going to New York in May for the wedding of my uncle. My uncle is Rabbi David Kent (also known as Brian.) He is an Orthodox Jew and I think a Kahanist, who was affiliated with the JDL long ago and says that he knows you from that. I don't know how long it's been since he's been in contact with you. He told me that he could talk to you and set up some time for us to meet while I'm there so I could introduce myself in person and we could talk for a while. If there is some specific time you'd like to do this or any particular restaurant you want to meet at, let my uncle know if you are in contact with him, or you can send a private message to me on the forum.
Shalom and hope you had a good Purim and that you obeyed our commandment to get drunk.