Author Topic: Ask JTF For Purim Meshulash Sunday, March 23.  (Read 14748 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Purim Meshulash Sunday, March 23.
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 12:42:23 AM »
Chaim,

It's true, you don't have to convert to Judaism to have eternal life. Although, I don't know how someone who worshipped Zeus long ago could go to Paradise. But I wanted to know, don't you feel that it would be better if the Jews did proselytize more throughout history. If they did, Islam might not have spread so far. (ie There would be alot more Jews in the world.) This makes it clear to me that Jews should have proselytized more.

Yacov Menashe adds: It is forbidden to encourage Gentiles to become Jewish. If they want to convert, they must approach us about it. What Jews are encouraged to do is to teach Gentiles The Seven Laws of Noah, the laws Gentiles are required to follow. Gentiles are not required to follow the rest of The Torah since it only applies for Jews.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 02:48:02 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 05:15:56 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I've found a website called prophetofdoom.net which exposes the islamic ideology and offers the book Prophet of Doom for free.

According to several radio interviews also available on this site the author's positions come very close to those of JTF.

I would propose to put prophetofdoom.net onto the truth about islam section of the JTF homepage.
Moreover it might be worthwhile contacting Craig Winn and making him aware of JTF because he doesn't seem to be a poor guy.

regards,
2honest

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 10:11:12 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

How would a Kahanist government develop the city of Eilat? When we liberate Sinai, would Taba, in Egyptian-occupied land just South of Eilat, by made a part of the city of Eilat? Menachem Begin didn't surrender it to Egypt in 1982. Yitzhak Shamir gave it to Egypt following international arbitration following a border dispute in 1989. I visited the Israeli built Taba Hilton Hotel there in 1997 and 1999 when I crossed from Israel to Egypt for a brief visit probably under an hour each time (This was before I knew from JTF not to go to Arab countries. I didn't even hear of JTF yet at the time.).

« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 03:29:28 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 10:24:19 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim, :)

As far as I can remember, you never got a chance to respond on Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev's election in Russia. How do you think he will act as a president? Do you believe his interior and/or foreign policy would be different than President Putin's? Would it anyhow change Russia's attitude towards the West?

When I was in High School, I learnt that the Cold War has ended a long time ago. Nobody in the media today or in the recent history books says or admits there still exists a silent bitterness between the two countries, that is gradually agitating. Are they blind or are they covering it up on purpose?

Thank you and Shavu'a Tov!

Gam Bashan. :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 05:03:20 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2008, 12:35:41 AM »
Someone posted a video on Muzzietube that a 17 month old girl could read.  I was wondering after pouring millions of dollars into special education for minorities, why some Blacks can't read at the age of 17 years? 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

thank you for answering my question last week.

My question this week is:

On March 15 Jeremiah Wright asked a reporter of fox in an interview how many books of Dr. James Cone he has read instead of answering his question.

Here is a quote of Wrights mentor Dr. James Cone [Charles A. Briggs Distinguished Professor of Systematic Theology]:

>>>
The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of G-d which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless G-d is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love. [1]

[1]See William R Jones, "Divine Racism: The Unacknowledged Threshold Issue for Black Theology", in African-American Religious Thought: An Anthology, ed Cornel West and Eddie Glaube (Westminster John Knox Press).
<<<

Source: http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/JC18Aa01.html

What do you think about Dr. Cone and his statement?

Sincerly,

Ullrich
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 05:39:59 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2008, 03:04:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Should there be a certain architectural code that buildings in Israel must comply with?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2008, 05:31:13 PM »
Do you get drunk on Purim?  People also get drunk on Simchat Torah, is this a mitzvah too?  Do you get drunk on simchat torah?

Offline Z"TZL LeOlam Voed

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 09:25:36 PM »
Chaim: I believe that you are an armchair Israeli and a Monday-morning quarterback.  When you take the bus on Union Turnpike and Queens Boulevard going toward Fresh Meadows, you have virtually no chance that the person getting on after you will have a belt of several pounds of C4-Semtex Plastique surrounded by nails, sit next to the fuel tank and blow you to kingdom come; Israelis always have that trepidation.  It is easy to say, "Why don't they drive every stinking Muslim out"?; "Why don't they persecute, beat and if necessary, kill the Arabs until they beg to leave"?  Nevertheless, you don't have to live directly with the consequences; your seder, your pizzeria or your ice cream parlor on Union Turnpike or 108th Street in Forest Hills won't be blown up with you, your wife or child in it as a result of the Draconian solutions you propose.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 10:34:39 AM by ZATSAL WARRIOR »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 10:37:12 PM »
The previous poster is clearly a sadistic psychopath.

I'd be curious to read what JDL4ever edited out.

How can Noahides celebrate Sukkot nowadays without a Temple?

« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 11:32:31 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 11:44:27 PM »
Hi Chaim, are their any restaurants or eateries in queens that you could either recommend or warn people against going to? Many of the places in Queens have savages working there and I am scared to eat out of the hand of a third world monster. Can you tell me which places in particular that you had good experiences in?  Are their any restaurants in Queens both fleishig and dairy that you have eaten in and found the food to be acceptable? Please be specific as this can help the Queens members out. Thanks so much Chaim and be well.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 07:40:04 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2008, 02:00:35 AM »
Whomever this sick individual a few slots above was to making what look like threats to our great leader I hope you choke on your own vomit.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2008, 03:29:10 AM »
Hello Chaim,

If Obama gets in office, shall we at JTF start a campaign to tell the Jews of American Jews start an exodus to Israel. I also feel alot of Jews and even orthodox Jews have got too comfortable here in the US and I think that Obama's candidacy is G-ds way of telling us Jews to get out. Also how is your Aliyah case holding up? My advice is that you get married to an Israeli woman. That way you have a family in the near future and at that poit they cant deny you access to Israel.

Moshe

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2008, 04:42:55 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a happy and healthy Purim and all is well.  This week I read a story in which Arab Muslim Nazis have been encouraging their fellow Muslimes to boycott products of companies that have extensive business relationships in Israel.  Of course, we know this is nonsense, but I was wondering conversely if you feel that we as JTFers should justifiably boycott certain products and services of our enemies?  Some of my fellow Jews tell me I'm crazy, but for example, I would never feel comfortable buying a German car.  Is this understandable?  What else should we avoid?  Thanks for all your hard work and G-d bless.   O0

Ari

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2008, 08:03:39 AM »
Dear Chaim,
The recent banning of Moshe Feiglin from the U.K. on the grounds that he is a “threat”, “justifying violence”, “fostering hatred” and not “conducive to the public good” is I believe a way to appease the Muslims, something Moshe warns against, and  due to him being opposed to the interests of Britain’s anti-Israel foreign policy.

The U.K. allowed a Hizballah Nazi official in, allowed a Qatari Muslim Nazi Jew-hater, called al-Quaradri, in, and permits vicious, hatful neo-Nazi parties to exist,  Muslim Nazis to peddle their anti-Jewish hate, white anti-semitic material to be sold and Holocaust deniers to preach their lies.   They care of freedom of speech when it suits them, giving evil, barbarians, refuge, but not Jews who speak the truth and are against all these heinous groups, not.   Britain is  a shameful country, responsible, in part, for the Holocaust and permitting another Holocaust to occur, Chas VShalom, Rachmana Litzlan!  Feiglin is a wonderful, good, righteous Jew - but we believe wasting valuable money and effort with his focus to attain the power of being Prime Minister from the Likud Party.  Thanks Chaim, Zev. Shalom! ASK YESHA-coming soon! EXCLUSIVE

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2008, 06:35:26 PM »
Have you ever seen Romeo and Juliet and/or West Side Story? If so, what do you think and these productions? Do you think this sends out a positive message?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2008, 07:42:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,

If I were to leave Catholicism (which is not very likely), is the Orthodox Church an acceptable alternative?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people