Author Topic: Hello from a Jew-loving atheist  (Read 8488 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Hello from a Jew-loving atheist
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 04:52:19 PM »
In this global battle against Islam I consider Jews and Christians and all other groups of non-Muslims to be my allies. I'm not afraid of any religion except for Islam, I haven't seen Jews or Christians murder atheists for rejecting their G-d, I support all countries that are at war with Islam because of selfish reasons - survival. I want to live without being killed for not believing in G-d, as long as you are against Muslims, genuinely against Muslims (unlike some leaders) you are my friend. Bush says he's Christian but he's a Muslim-loving Nazi, that's another reason I rejected Christianity because they claim to be Christians but don't stick up for each other. The second reason is that I'm scientifically minded and don't believe in the supernatural, G-d is not going to save us, WE WILL. The third reason is that Christianity is weak, the stronger religion will survive and as I see it Islam beats other religions hands down because they breed faster, they have no regard for human life, in order to defeat an enemy like that you need rational thought and well coordinated military action. I will not turn the other cheek as the Bible says but kill my enemy before he kills me and this is the way we all should think. Death to Islam for trying to take away my freedom.
it is better to be a muslim or idolater than to be an atheist. just look at amalek
Atheism is idolatry, there's no difference...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 05:02:40 PM »
In this global battle against Islam I consider Jews and Christians and all other groups of non-Muslims to be my allies. I'm not afraid of any religion except for Islam, I haven't seen Jews or Christians murder atheists for rejecting their G-d, I support all countries that are at war with Islam because of selfish reasons - survival. I want to live without being killed for not believing in G-d, as long as you are against Muslims, genuinely against Muslims (unlike some leaders) you are my friend. Bush says he's Christian but he's a Muslim-loving Nazi, that's another reason I rejected Christianity because they claim to be Christians but don't stick up for each other. The second reason is that I'm scientifically minded and don't believe in the supernatural, G-d is not going to save us, WE WILL. The third reason is that Christianity is weak, the stronger religion will survive and as I see it Islam beats other religions hands down because they breed faster, they have no regard for human life, in order to defeat an enemy like that you need rational thought and well coordinated military action. I will not turn the other cheek as the Bible says but kill my enemy before he kills me and this is the way we all should think. Death to Islam for trying to take away my freedom.
it is better to be a muslim or idolater than to be an atheist. just look at amalek

Chaim wants the others to be part of JTF, calling them idolaters can be counter productive. BTW What idol Atheists warship?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 05:13:14 PM »
Chaim wants the others to be part of JTF, calling them idolaters can be counter productive. BTW What idol Atheists warship?
Themselves...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 05:23:39 PM »
Themselves...
That's true many people not only atheists are egomaniac today. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 08:55:51 PM »
that makes no sense at all.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 09:24:26 PM »
Atheists worship themselves.  Denying that there is a Creator who controlls everything, they worship themselves by saying that they control what happens to them...

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 10:28:49 PM »
Atheists worship themselves.  Denying that there is a Creator who controlls everything, they worship themselves by saying that they control what happens to them...
i dont really think they worship themselves

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2008, 01:45:31 AM »
I worship myself all the time!!!