Author Topic: Should Israel have Destroyed the Pyramids in the 1973 War  (Read 20540 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Should Israel have Destroyed the Pyramids in the 1973 War
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2008, 12:17:25 PM »
oh, and btw.  The original NATIVE Americans were NOT the same race as the Amerindians.  They have done genetic testing and anthromorphology of early two skulls and found NO genetic resemblance of the earliest skulls to todays Amerindians.

The oldest skull is said to be closest to modern day Japanese. and other skulls appear to be closer to South and SE Asians.

HOWEVER one skull, Known as Kenwick man which is the second to oldest skull  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man is said to be closest to Caucasion, (although some anthropologists dispute it also has some mongoloid features). 

These people are ALL collectively known as.... PRE-Siberian American Aboriginals and THEY are the TRUE native Americans.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2008, 12:52:01 PM »
Re:  "...So what are the chances that a people that had been in the area for 10,000 years only became civilized 300 years before the colonists came.  They obviously got their technology and their use of language elsewhere..."

The chances are every bit as good as the chances that thirteen small agricultural settlements existing as colonies for the King of England, could successfully revolt against the world's mightiest economic and military power, and in less than 200 years achieve preeminence as the world's mightiest and wealthiest superpower.

I find most of these threads contesting "who was first" or "they couldn't have done it alone" to be "junk science", as well as "projecting one's own historical world view" into a tidy and neat conclusion based on contradictory and seemingly unrelated bits and scraps from the archaeological record.

In a very real sense, such views echo those of the "Afrocentrists", when they insist that "the Greeks couldn't have developed philosophy and arts...they stole all the pre-existent knowledge from the "Kings and Queens of an advanced Africa".

For example, a skull is dug up (usually accidentally) somewhere on the American continent which most resembles a Japanese physiology.  "Aha!"..."Why this 'proves' that the "Indians" were not indigenous to America!"...

Not necessarily so!...Such a "kneejerk reaction" eliminates each and every other possibility imaginable or possible as to why such a skull appeared on the other side of the world.  Perhaps long lost racial or ethnic civilizations which left no available evidence for us (or perhaps we just haven't yet dug it up) sailed the seas of the world, captured Asians as slaves, or perhaps brought a Japanese cook back home with them on their ships....Or perhaps a gigantic global volcanic or tsunamic cataclysm may have occurred, the aftermath of which was depositing just one "out of place" skull dug up by those excavating miners thousands of years later.

The world in which we live constantly yields more and more evidence which scientists have a difficult time explaining in terms of a steady time line.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2008, 01:23:52 PM »
Re:  "...So what are the chances that a people that had been in the area for 10,000 years only became civilized 300 years before the colonists came.  They obviously got their technology and their use of language elsewhere..."

The chances are every bit as good as the chances that thirteen small agricultural settlements existing as colonies for the King of England, could successfully revolt against the world's mightiest economic and military power, and in less than 200 years achieve preeminence as the world's mightiest and wealthiest superpower.

I find most of these threads contesting "who was first" or "they couldn't have done it alone" to be "junk science", as well as "projecting one's own historical world view" into a tidy and neat conclusion based on contradictory and seemingly unrelated bits and scraps from the archaeological record.

In a very real sense, such views echo those of the "Afrocentrists", when they insist that "the Greeks couldn't have developed philosophy and arts...they stole all the pre-existent knowledge from the "Kings and Queens of an advanced Africa".

For example, a skull is dug up (usually accidentally) somewhere on the American continent which most resembles a Japanese physiology.  "Aha!"..."Why this 'proves' that the "Indians" were not indigenous to America!"...

Not necessarily so!...Such a "kneejerk reaction" eliminates each and every other possibility imaginable or possible as to why such a skull appeared on the other side of the world.  Perhaps long lost racial or ethnic civilizations which left no available evidence for us (or perhaps we just haven't yet dug it up) sailed the seas of the world, captured Asians as slaves, or perhaps brought a Japanese cook back home with them on their ships....Or perhaps a gigantic global volcanic or tsunamic cataclysm may have occurred, the aftermath of which was depositing just one "out of place" skull dug up by those excavating miners thousands of years later.

The world in which we live constantly yields more and more evidence which scientists have a difficult time explaining in terms of a steady time line.

Your wrong.  EVERY anthropologist agrees that the Siberians were NOT the original Americans.  this is NOT controversial.  There is controversy in who has rights to the skulls...  but EVERY single early ancient skull supports no link to siberians.

The controversy is WHERE they came from, not whether or not they were Siberians (that riddle is already solved)

Fake wanna-be anthropologists can say whatever they want.  Iranians beleive that Muslims conquered the America.  No one takes them seriously.  And just because you have nutjobs pushing 'revisionism' doesnt mean you dismiss what legitamate anthropologists all agree on.

BTW, I have never pushed alternate history that promotes my own nationality.

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2008, 03:22:03 PM »
Why did Israel give the Sinai Peninsula back to Egypt? :( >:(

I cant believe it!!!! >:(
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2008, 04:08:20 PM »
Much more practical is to destroy the Aswan Damn.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 04:09:46 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline bubby

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2008, 06:10:53 PM »
the Bible says that the earth was a super continent before Noah`s flood ,would this not shed much light on pyramids in egypt and mexico ie a common knowledge.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2008, 06:18:06 PM »
I am against destroying the pyramids.

There are also pyramids in Bosnia.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2008, 06:21:29 PM »

From what I read Begin was under immense pressure by Jimmy Carter and his elitists in America and Britian combined with the entire Communist-Turd World-Islamic Block not to mention the OPEC Oil Crisis.  Begin should have not caved in but annex all the liberated lands especially the Sinai which would have supplied enough oil for Israel.  ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2008, 06:29:27 PM »
 Again I state, Israel should have destroyed the Pyramids
        Also, did Yasir Arafat even know who Kahane was ???

Offline Odie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2008, 06:33:02 PM »
 Some people claim that  Extraterrestrials, Space Aliens helped build the Pyramids

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2008, 06:56:16 PM »
The people inhabiting modern day Egypt are not the same as the Egyptians of the time of the Pharaohs.

They are largely Berbers today.

Aren't they Arabs mixed with blacks today? Chaim said they are mixed with blacks while the ancient Egyptians were white Hamitic descendants of Mitzrayim.

The Coptic Christians are the only remnant of the original Egyptians.

That is not true at all actually. Anyone who has been at the Met can tell you that if they looked at anything to do with ancient Egyptians which is hard to miss since it is all over the place. Egyptions were a goldish and sometimes even black or almost as dark.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2008, 07:02:31 PM »
The people inhabiting modern day Egypt are not the same as the Egyptians of the time of the Pharaohs.

Aren't they Arabs mixed with blacks today? Chaim said they are mixed with blacks while the ancient Egyptians were white Hamitic descendants of Mitzrayim.

That is not true at all actually. Anyone who has been at the Met can tell you that if they looked at anything to do with ancient Egyptians which is hard to miss since it is all over the place. Egyptions were a goldish and sometimes even black or almost as dark.

I've heard many rumors as well that Egyptians were white. Look at northern Africa, some of them look white or Spanish.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »

Well if you go by Einstein detention of insanity we are insane.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2008, 07:06:14 PM »

From what I read Begin was under immense pressure by Jimmy Carter and his elitists in America and Britian combined with the entire Communist-Turd World-Islamic Block not to mention the OPEC Oil Crisis.  Begin should have not caved in but annex all the liberated lands especially the Sinai which would have supplied enough oil for Israel.  ;)

They say that he really regretted it later and wished he hadnt.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2008, 07:07:33 PM »
Of course Arafat knew who Rabbi Kahane was.  Rabbi Kahane was the antithesis of Arafat.  It is such a shame that the Commies and the Euro-anti-Jew trash gave the PLO and that homosexual Arab legitimacy.  If Kahane would have been head of Israel, there would have been no Arafat.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2008, 07:09:08 PM »

All the Arabs knew who Rav Kahane zt''l. They were all terrified Rav Kahane zt''l would get in from what I've been told.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2008, 07:11:19 PM »
Very true.  Shortly after he gave back the Sinai he sunk into immense depression and lived out the remainder of his life as a recluse.  I beleive the death of his wife was around this time as well.  I do know from Yitzak Shamir's biography that he was the one that advised Begin NOT to meet with Rabbi Kahane as Begin needed a few more MK's to make a solid majority.  Begin told Shamir to meet with Kahane and report what he thought.  Of course, Rabbi Kahane being a Torah Jew was seen by Shamir as an "extremist" because he wanted to expel the Islamic garbage from Eretz as well annex all the remaining lands... :'(

He was another limp leader in my opinion. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:15:14 PM by MarZutra »

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2008, 07:14:33 PM »

I've heard many rumors as well that Egyptians were white. Look at northern Africa, some of them look white or Spanish.

But those are rumors... if you go to the Met you can see their own works of them selves. They had lighter colors so why would they make them selves so dark? they had very many colors and they used different skin tones on some people then they did on others, so why do so if that wasnt their skin color or at least very close to it?

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Formely known as "1986"

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2008, 07:39:11 PM »
http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/

It's been confirmed a hoax.

Source?
http://www.britarch.ac.uk/ba/ba92/feat3.shtml

Also, here is a statement from archaeologists across Europe condeming this hoax.
"This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science."
http://www.e-a-a.org/statement.pdf
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2008, 09:20:10 PM »

That's because they were tan. The male Egyptians were portrayed darker in Egyptian art and the females were also portrayed lighter. It has nothing to do with race.

well i cant swear to this because i havent been to the Met in a year and a half but i am pretty sure that both men and women both had dark and light shades. I normally notice constancies in things like that...

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2008, 09:24:32 PM »
Personally I think Mecca would be a better spot to "Glow"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2008, 10:10:44 PM »

That's because they were tan. The male Egyptians were portrayed darker in Egyptian art and the females were also portrayed lighter. It has nothing to do with race.

well i cant swear to this because i haven't been to the Met in a year and a half but i am pretty sure that both men and women both had dark and light shades. I normally notice constancies in things like that...

Well I learned it in Art History class. Someone said a man and woman together looked like they were from different races but the teacher said the women were always portrayed lighter and the men darker.

Well i have been meaning to go back anyway since i love art so when i do i'll see and get back to you on that :)
When it comes to women and symbolization women are normally something light if not white and men are normally dark or black, so that would make sense. That is one thing i always found odd about the Yin Yang symbol, Yin  is characterized as passive, dark, feminine, negative, while Yang is characterized as active, light, masculine, positive. Very much the contrary of the usual symbolism.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l