Author Topic: Should Israel have Destroyed the Pyramids in the 1973 War  (Read 20099 times)

Sergio 11

Re: Should Israel have Destroyed the Pyramids in the 1973 War
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2008, 10:19:51 PM »
  In my opinion, Israel should have Destroyed the Pyramids in the 1973 War

You want to destroy a for and half thousand year old structure just to stop Egypt's tourism sector and some how thats going to make things more beneficial for Israel...

Hows that, im intrigued as to know how that would benefit Israel in any way

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2008, 10:24:44 PM »
After careful deliberation, I have determined the Pyramids should be razed.  Commence immediately. O0

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2008, 10:25:49 PM »
Forget about the Pyramids.  They should have bombed that ugly mosque. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2008, 09:03:43 AM »
There is no point in doing it. Ok so you would cut off a bit of tourist funds. so what? we also would have lost evidents proving us right about history! If you think they should destroy something then they should destroy Kipat H'Zahav. And we can do that even now since they keep destroying Kever Yosef and Binyamin.
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2008, 09:35:08 AM »
If anything, Israel could have annexed Giza after the 6 Day War and the Israeli Tour Industry could have advertized to the World: "Visit Israel and See the PyramidsO0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2008, 09:36:05 AM »
If anything, Israel could have annexed Giza after the 6 Day War and the Israeli Tour Industry could have advertized to the World: "Visit Israel and See the PyramidsO0

lol that would have worked too  ;D
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2008, 03:25:29 PM »
If anything, Israel could have annexed Giza after the 6 Day War and the Israeli Tour Industry could have advertised to the World: "Visit Israel and See the PyramidsO0

Yea that would be nice O0

And the oil in Sinai Peninsula would have been in Israel now O0

Ill say it again, Sinai Peninsula is our land! Its Israel and not Egypt! >:(
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2008, 04:05:14 PM »
Mills you forgot that Egiptian Copts had a single wife and lived as second class citisens, A-rab muslimes had four wifes, many concubines, sex slaves and were priviliged by goverment, they were goverment, so they were able to outbreed locals in few generations. Aside from facts it's great propagand weapon for Israel and JTF: our enemies are claiming that "zionists are ocupiyng Fakestine" WE SHOUD MAKE MOVIE ABOUT ARABS OCUPING EGYPT AND OTHER ME COUNTRIES.
And don't destroy piramids, destroy Al Aqsa and Kabah; well you can neutron bomb Mecca it's cafir free zone, so there'll be no colateral damages. O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2008, 05:36:20 PM »
Mills you forgot that Egiptian Copts had a single wife and lived as second class citisens, A-rab muslimes had four wifes, many concubines, sex slaves and were priviliged by goverment, they were goverment, so they were able to outbreed locals in few generations. Aside from facts it's great propagand weapon for Israel and JTF: our enemies are claiming that "zionists are ocupiyng Fakestine" WE SHOUD MAKE MOVIE ABOUT ARABS OCUPING EGYPT AND OTHER ME COUNTRIES.
And don't destroy piramids, destroy Al Aqsa and Kabah; well you can neutron bomb Mecca it's cafir free zone, so there'll be no colateral damages. O0

I know. I have some Egyptian Copts in one side of my family. And other Middle Eastern Christian friends who got treated A LOT worse than second class citizens. One Catholic Jordanian friend who's father worked in saudi arabia has SCARS that the mooslims there gave him at school.
Absolutely DEPLORABLE treatment!

Exactly and we must use this to counter the Arab-nazi-leftist-dhimi-replecement  propagand about "fakestinian native nation opressed by western colonial imperialist zionists". I use the phrase Arab ocupied Egypt and Syria on other forums and in ZOO tube; the poor opressed arab coranimals are foaming from their mouths... :::D O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2008, 08:07:53 PM »
Pyramids were not built my muzzies, Egyptians weren't muzzies until a-rats conquered them and converted them to Islam so pyramids are not part of a-rat culture they are Ancient Egyptian who don't exist now, those people are extinct, pretty much like Europeans are going to be extinct in 100 years.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.