Author Topic: Anti-Semitic hate from My.BarackObama.com  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Anti-Semitic hate from My.BarackObama.com
« on: March 20, 2008, 07:19:36 PM »
This guy is almost illiterate but I sense that he is talking about Jews.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/abletuno

The Cold Hard Truth of what reality will be.
By Able from Chicago, IL - Feb 26th, 2008 at 2:39 pm EST

There seems to always be a tone that curbs anyone from questioning the religious aspects of one group, supposed to be 2-3% of the worlds populous , and everytime a question arises about the bible saying god left this for them. They have placed thereselves in positions around the globe to put fear and truth of their plans for everyone. I am of that group, so I know of what I say, to not only oncover the facts, but the reality of what "NO ONE " can say or question.

Religion should be outcast from everyday influences in the usa and no religions should be allowed to pose such a threat to mankind, by statements such as "god gave this to us 2000 years ago, and is on our side for the ethnic cleansing of one of the very first to be in the area still to date.

I simply call them the "puppet masters", they take you in a room show you the truth about the origins on what they believe and have had christains doing the bidding by use of the bible, which was written by them in the first place, ironic is that they are warcriminals , (to put it nicely)

I have research since befor 1998 the aspects of the so called chosen ones to date I gone there enough and found solid evidence of just what I feared, like a very bad movie or nightmare come to life. When the next inqusition takes place I am sure as the other times in history the aid of the people will not matter, only the survival of who they want to survive. This is not very far off, within the next 10 years, if not already. When a countries used a weapon, (wasn't known to many), to shoot and murder a child in the sights of an Israeli military, with the weapon now known, it shoots around the cornner and lets you see by video, Funny how they said when the boy died, "it was impossible to have been one of our military cause this tragedy, there would have to be bullets that could turn cornners.   The other Rachel Cory was american protestor and rolled over three times by Israel for peacefull demonsration, nothing still has been done.

Yes I dispise hatred, and Israelis and zionism that has founded this country on the blood of it's natural inhabitants(indians) and even in the slavery days and the fifties it was they whom controlled all the caos and murder. Not to mention Africa and the diamond trade. So when someone says god chose us we are his chosen people cause the bible told us. The

deception is already been planted and the most cowardess people whom have an alien ancestory (factually proven) why haven't they just anialated all the peoples that oppossed them.

They do and have and always will , untill they are not ever allowed to hold seats or jobs in the governments of the world, they alone are the reason for the terror, they created all of it , we ahave so much evidence we sit on now that it has become a , Do NOT TALK anymore they are listening scenario, YOU TOO Mr. B. Obama will fall prey to the evil that is afoot, and living among us.

sincerly

Able