Author Topic: Blacks Rape and Mutilate Finnish Woman  (Read 10987 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Blacks Rape and Mutilate Finnish Woman
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 06:11:51 PM »
Mord what happened to us.
wayne jude :)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2008, 03:41:38 AM »
Why should Finland even have these savages? They never had colonies. They have no one to make historical apologies to. If they need workforce, they could always invite neighboring Estonians or other Balts.

She got 18 000 Euros (27 thousand dollars) for being mutilated and having to wear a diaper for the rest of her life? Wow, what a generous compensation! Not.  >:( :'(

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 04:20:04 AM »
Why should Finland even have these savages? They never had colonies. They have no one to make historical apologies to. If they need workforce, they could always invite neighboring Estonians or other Balts.

She got 18 000 Euros (27 thousand dollars) for being mutilated and having to wear a diaper for the rest of her life? Wow, what a generous compensation! Not.  >:( :'(

Even Iceland has 6% foreign Savages, there are some blacKKKs and muSSlims there, that are giving Iceland problems.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2008, 06:14:28 AM »

Even Iceland has 6% foreign Savages, there are some blacKKKs and muSSlims there, that are giving Iceland problems.
My brother in law's mother is Icelandic i never heard this >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2008, 06:41:45 AM »
now you all know why the hell we had Apartheid!!!

4 years...what a bloody joke!!!!!

Hopefully the fins and eventually Scandinavians will wake the hell up!!!!! And eventually Europe.

I bet you all, those devils won't even have to pay the fines in the end....mark my words...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2008, 07:29:33 AM »

Gotta love the "European Union".  Some African or Arabian Savage gets a passport to France they end up in Finland...  Whoever said "multi-culturalism" was a good thing needs to take a step back and give their head a shake... :-\
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 05:33:19 AM »

Hopefully the fins and eventually Scandinavians will wake the hell up!!!!! And eventually Europe.

I bet you all, those devils won't even have to pay the fines in the end....mark my words...

Well said Boeregeneraal! This is precisely the reason for apartheid!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 05:44:33 AM »

Absolutely! We need apartheid everywhere, to separate savages and civilized people.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 06:54:21 AM »
The key to success is for us to be organized and prepared when the current power structures crumble.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2008, 08:47:22 AM »

Absolutely! We need apartheid everywhere, to separate savages and civilized people.

I agree. Apartheid in every civilized country is needed.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision