Author Topic: Special New Audio Program From David Ben Moshe  (Read 4627 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Special New Audio Program From David Ben Moshe
« on: March 13, 2008, 12:56:53 AM »
                                                                                                                    בס''ד

It is an excellent program for righteous Gentiles, but NOT for Jews. I want to remind everyone that Jews do NOT belong in America or anywhere else outside of the Land of Israel. It is a very serious sin for Jews to live outside of the Land of Israel. It is a CURSE for both the Jews and the Gentiles when Jews refuse to return to their homeland. However, for the righteous Gentiles, it is imperative that a rightwing patriotic movement be launched to save the United States. Here is David's program:

www.jtf.org/d.mp3

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Special New Audio Program From David Ben Moshe
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 01:42:46 AM »
I love David's program!  His quotes are brilliant.

Kate Smith was my grandmother's favorite singer by the way.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 06:22:41 AM »
I like the quotes. I will read some of Mark Twains books.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 06:37:58 AM »
I love David's program!  His quotes are brilliant.

Kate Smith was my grandmother's favorite singer by the way.
Kate Smith lived around the corner from me near the moose lodge
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 09:39:23 AM »
Very good. O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 09:43:13 AM »
Gd bless America, my home sweet home.....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 11:49:22 AM »
Cool! :)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 04:44:37 PM »
I would like to know what happened to the elderly man that used to alternate shows with david a few years ago

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 05:15:57 PM »
I would like to know what happened to the elderly man that used to alternate shows with david a few years ago

You mean Yossef Ben-Me'ir?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 05:43:54 PM »
Great show David O0 Keep them coming O0
www.jtf.org/d.mp3
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 09:29:25 PM »
David ben Moshe is one of my favorites! I love his shows. I hope we see more of them!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 10:55:01 PM »
  Wow! This beautiful piece of music is exactly the kind I like. Only I listen to Hebrew songs of the type. Is this what American music once was? I guess it's restricted only for memorial days and/or national holidays. The media surely doesn't play it often..

We have the same exact situation in Israel. There was a time when we also had such kind of music, music that reflects morals, idealism and high spirit. Now it's all "nostalgia", along with principles and morals...
We must take our country back, both Kahanist Jews in Israel and righteous Gentiles in America.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 10:56:46 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 11:57:22 PM »
'G-d Bless America' should be the U.S. National Anthem.  Not that silly 'Star Spangled Banner'.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 09:54:40 PM »
He sent me this last week it was great and Dave is just terrific ( Yes he said I can call him Dave lol)
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 10:19:44 PM »
Great Show David, thanks!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 12:06:58 AM »
Excellent show O0

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2008, 11:04:30 PM »
                                                                                                                    בס''ד

It is an excellent program for righteous Gentiles, but NOT for Jews. I want to remind everyone that Jews do NOT belong in America or anywhere else outside of the Land of Israel. It is a very serious sin for Jews to live outside of the Land of Israel. It is a CURSE for both the Jews and the Gentiles when Jews refuse to return to their homeland. However, for the righteous Gentiles, it is imperative that a rightwing patriotic movement be launched to save the United States. Here is David's program:

www.jtf.org/d.mp3
Chaim, you need to mention though, that it is only the opinion of the Ramban that you follow that holds that we have an obligation TODAY to live in Eretz Yisroel.  And this is the minority opinion.

I just don't want to scare anyone away...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 11:09:40 PM »
                                                                                                                    בס''ד

www.jtf.org/d.mp3
Chaim, you need to mention though, that it is only the opinion of the Ramban that you follow that holds that we have an obligation TODAY to live in Eretz Yisroel.  And this is the minority opinion.

בס''ד

Not true at all!

The penalty for not living in the Land of Israel is DEATH, as we witnessed on Pesach when 80% of the Hebrews in Egypt felt they were not obligated to move to the Holy Land because they said they were not born there. HaShem killed every single Hebrew man, woman and child who had decided not to go Israel - HaShem killed ALL of them in the plague of darkness. HaShem killed 80% of the Hebrew nation.

And during the holocaust 65 years ago, we again witnessed the terrible punishment that occurs when Jews do not want to leave the galut (exile) for Eretz Yisrael.

And now in the galut, we see a SPIRITUAL HOLOCAUST raging where most Jews are no longer Jewish and have no idea what it means to be a Jew. Most Jews in the galut have completely left Judaism and are by all definitions now part of the Erev Rav. THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR JEWS IN THE GALUT. IT IS A PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL GRAVEYARD FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE.

Only in Eretz Yisrael is the Jewish population increasing both physically and spirtually, Baruch HaShem.

As far as the Rambam holding a minority view, that is COMPLETELY FALSE. All of the Rishonim and Acharonim agree entirely with the Rambam when it states that there is a chiyuv (obligation) to live in Israel at all times in all generations. (See the Shulchan Aruch, Pitchei T’shuva, Even HaEzer, Section 75, sub-section 6). And here are some more sources on the absolute Torah obligation to live in Eretz Yisrael at all times in all generations:

Rambam, Laws of Marriage, 3:20; Rambam, Laws of Slaves, 8:39; Sefer Haredim, Ch. 7; Maharit, Responsa, 2:28; Rashbash 1; Knesset Gedolah, Even HaEzer, 75, notes to the Beit Yosef, 25; Gaon of Vilna, Yoreh Deah, 267:161; Avne Nezer, Yoreh Deah, 454; Even HEzer, 75, notes to the Beit Yosef, 25; Gaon of Vilna, Yoreh Deah, M’il Tzedakah, Responsa 26; Rav Yaacov Emden, Mor Uktziah, Section 1, Pg 16; Chida, Responsa, Yosif Ometz, 52 and Ya’ir Ozen, 10:5. Chachmat Adam, Shar Mishpatei HaAretz, 11:3; Paat HaShulchan, Ch 1, Beit Yisrael 14; Chatam Sofer, Responsa, Yoreh Deah, 223 and 224; Rav Haim Palagi, Responsa, Nishmat Kol Chai, Yoreh Deah 48; Rav Shlomo from Lublin, introduction to the book, “Mitzvah Yishuv HaAretz; Mahram Shik, Yoreh Deah, 225; Ohr Someach, Letter for the book, “Shivat Zion; Rav Elchanan Specter, Letters, “Shivat Zion”; Chazan Eish, Letters, 175; Rav Avraham Yitzhak HaCohen Kook, Hazone HaGeula, Ch 2.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 11:11:36 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 11:17:49 PM »
                                                                                                                    בס''ד

www.jtf.org/d.mp3

בס''ד

Not true at all!

The penalty for not living in the Land of Israel is DEATH, as we witnessed on Pesach when 80% of the Hebrews in Egypt felt they were not obligated to move to the Holy Land because they said they were not born there. HaShem killed every single Hebrew man, woman and child who had decided not to go Israel - HaShem killed ALL of them in the plague of darkness. HaShem killed 80% of the Hebrew nation.

And during the holocaust 65 years ago, we again witnessed the terrible punishment that occurs when Jews do not want to leave the galut for Eretz Yisrael.

And now in the galut, we see a SPIRITUAL HOLOCAUST raging where most Jews are no longer Jewish and have no idea what it means to be a Jew. Most Jews in the galut have completely left Judaism and are by all definitions now part of the Erev Rav. THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR JEWS IN THE GALUT. IT IS A PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL GRAVEYARD FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE.

Only in Eretz Yisrael is the Jewish population increasing both physically and spirtually, Baruch HaShem.

As far as the Rambam holding a minority view, that is COMPLETELY FALSE. All of the Rishonim and Acharonim agree entirely with the Rambam when it states that there is a chiyuv (obligation) to live in Israel at all times in all generations. (See the Shulchan Aruch, Pitchei T’shuva, Even HaEzer, Section 75, sub-section 6). And here are some more sources on the absolute Torah obligation to live in Eretz Yisrael at all times in all generations:

Rambam, Laws of Marriage, 3:20; Rambam, Laws of Slaves, 8:39; Sefer Haredim, Ch. 7; Maharit, Responsa, 2:28; Rashbash 1; Knesset Gedolah, Even HaEzer, 75, notes to the Beit Yosef, 25; Gaon of Vilna, Yoreh Deah, 267:161; Avne Nezer, Yoreh Deah, 454; Even HEzer, 75, notes to the Beit Yosef, 25; Gaon of Vilna, Yoreh Deah, M’il Tzedakah, Responsa 26; Rav Yaacov Emden, Mor Uktziah, Section 1, Pg 16; Chida, Responsa, Yosif Ometz, 52 and Ya’ir Ozen, 10:5. Chachmat Adam, Shar Mishpatei HaAretz, 11:3; Paat HaShulchan, Ch 1, Beit Yisrael 14; Chatam Sofer, Responsa, Yoreh Deah, 223 and 224; Rav Haim Palagi, Responsa, Nishmat Kol Chai, Yoreh Deah 48; Rav Shlomo from Lublin, introduction to the book, “Mitzvah Yishuv HaAretz; Mahram Shik, Yoreh Deah, 225; Ohr Someach, Letter for the book, “Shivat Zion; Rav Elchanan Specter, Letters, “Shivat Zion”; Chazan Eish, Letters, 175; Rav Avraham Yitzhak HaCohen Kook, Hazone HaGeula, Ch 2.
Chaim, the Rambam isn't clear here.

The two opinions in the Rishonim are the Ramban, who holds that one is obligated, and Rabbeinu Chaim, who holds that, in this day and age, one is not obligated.  When the majority of Klal Yisroel is in EY though, which may happen very soon, this opinion may need to be re-evaluated.

Don't get me wrong Chaim, I plan on moving to Israel myself, but I just think if you go around saying that you're Chayav Misah if you don't live in EY, then you're going to scare people away.

But I don't mean to be a Baal Machlokes.  I should have never brought it up.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 11:38:10 PM »
                                                                                                                    בס''ד

www.jtf.org/d.mp3

בס''ד

Not true at all!

And during the holocaust 65 years ago, we again witnessed the terrible punishment that occurs when Jews do not want to leave the galut for Eretz Yisrael.

The two opinions in the Rishonim are the Ramban, who holds that one is obligated, and Rabbeinu Chaim, who holds that, in this day and age, one is not obligated.  When the majority of Klal Yisroel is in EY though, which may happen very soon, this opinion may need to be re-evaluated.

Don't get me wrong Chaim, I plan on moving to Israel myself, but I just think if you go around saying that you're Chayav Misah if you don't live in EY, then you're going to scare people away.

The Rambam is clear. The only difference between the Rambam and the Ramban is that one believes that it is one of the 613 mitzvot to live in Israel, while the other believes that it is not one of the mitzvot because it is understood in and of itself that there is a chiyuv to make aliyah and therefore there is no need to make it one of the mitzvot. But BOTH believe that we MUST live in Eretz Yisrael.

As far as stating that the mitzvah is not valid in this day and age, chas vechalilah, that is precisely what the deformed and the conserved Erev Rav say about kashrut, Shabbat, tfillin, chagim, intermarriage - in this day and age, times have changed, these Torah commandments are no longer valid, they say. G-d forbid that we should adopt such epikorsut!

Of course, I want JTF to grow and attract huge numbers of new members. But not at the expense of our principles, G-d forbid. The Torah principle that every Jew must live in Eretz Yisrael is a matter of life and death, and we cannot compromise on this issue even if our position is unpopular with many American Jews.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2008, 11:41:54 PM »
an athiest wouldn't even know better that Jews belong in Eretz yisrael...

the question is when is the right time for certain individuals to leave the galut and settle there?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »
I think it is an obligation for the nation of Israel as a whole to have a Kingdom (or State) and army in the land of Israel and to occupy it.  Once this is accomplished, Jews may live outside of the land of Israel.  My proof is that Moses allowed Reuvan Gad and half of Menasha to actually live outside the land of Israel provided they fought to conquer the land so it would be occupied by the rest of Israel.  This is where I disagree with the Rav and the Ramban in that I think the commandment is a national commandment such as the commandment of Shemitah and Yovel.  But it's only my opinion.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 11:57:42 PM »
I think it is an obligation for the nation of Israel as a whole to have a Kingdom (or State) and army in the land of Israel and to occupy it.  Once this is accomplished, Jews may live outside of the land of Israel.  My proof is that Moses allowed Reuvan Gad and half of Menasha to actually live outside the land of Israel provided they fought to conquer the land so it would be occupied by the rest of Israel.  This is where I disagree with the Rav and the Ramban in that I think the commandment is a national commandment such as the commandment of Shemitah and Yovel.  But it's only my opinion.

They did not live outside the Land of Israel. They simply lived on the other side of the Jordan River, which is also part of the Land of Israel. But because of the distance from the other tribes, Moshe feared that they would not feel like they are obligated to help their brothers and sisters liberate the rest of the land. If Moshe was worried that living on the other side of the Jordan River would cause them to become estranged, how much more so would Jews living thousands of miles away in America cause estrangement! And we can all see the horrible results with our own eyes - the vast majority of American Jews are assimilated and self-hating.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2008, 12:06:52 AM »
That's a good answer; but how is the other side of the Jordan considered Israel?  Is Shemitah held there, do they gives Terumah there?  And Moshe was not worried about these Jews being estranged from the rest of Israel, he just wanted them to fight with the rest of Israel for the conquest of Israel.  What you write is true but has a different source.  The Jews themselves who lived in these areas felt that they might become estranged from Israel so they built an alter to symbolize their unity with the rest of the nation as stated in the book of Judges.  So you can derive from this the drash you stated, that if they were worried about being estranged, surely we should.  But this is just drash, and is not stated by the Torah itself which permits those tribes not living in Israel and Moses himself permitted it and G-d permitted it, so if G-d permitted it, who are you to prohibit it?  You can say that really one should live in the land of Israel L'chatchilah since it is the holy land and has intrinsic holyness; and also the vast majority of Galut Jews are assimilated and self hating.  That is very true and I agree with it.  This is a smart thing to do, and should be done and encouraged.  However, it isn't a Chiyuv according to this logic.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 12:09:36 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2008, 12:08:17 AM »
                                                                                                                    בס''ד

www.jtf.org/d.mp3

בס''ד

Not true at all!

The Rambam is clear. The only difference between the Rambam and the Ramban is that one believes that it is one of the 613 mitzvot to live in Israel, while the other believes that it is not one of the mitzvot because it is understood in and of itself that there is a chiyuv to make aliyah and therefore there is no need to make it one of the mitzvot. But BOTH believe that we MUST live in Eretz Yisrael.

As far as stating that the mitzvah is not valid in this day and age, chas vechalilah, that is precisely what the deformed and the conserved Erev Rav say about kashrut, Shabbat, tfillin, chagim, intermarriage - in this day and age, times have changed, these Torah commandments are no longer valid, they say. G-d forbid that we should adopt such epikorsut!

Of course, I want JTF to grow and attract huge numbers of new members. But not at the expense of our principles, G-d forbid. The Torah principle that every Jew must live in Eretz Yisrael is a matter of life and death, and we cannot compromise on this issue even if our position is unpopular with many American Jews.
So you're just going to ignore Rabbeinu Chaim?