Author Topic: Beitar Soccer player comments highlighted by Tamar Yonah on A7 blog kill enemy  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Come, Kill, Destroy."

Goalkeeper Tvrtko Kale of Beitar Jerusalem describes how he would deal with Arabs/the enemies of Israel. 

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Blog.aspx/3

Tamar wants to elect the man Defense Minister.  A commenter kindly put in a plug for JTF in the comments section saying how we have an alliance with Beitar Jerusalem fans.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
And who said all Croatians are bad?
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Uh, this player is jewish. Your comment makes no sense.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer

People on this forum are anti-croatian. This man is a Croatian, regardless of whether his grandmother is a Jew.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
If someone is jewish than we give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he is good until we are proven wrong. We support ethiopian jews on this forum even though they are black. We hate African americans because they are nazi jew hating animals.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

People on this forum are anti-croatian. This man is a Croatian, regardless of whether his grandmother is a Jew.

Yeah well, A Jew is a Jew no matter where he is from, and it's mother not grandmother.  But I understand your point I'm sure not ALL Croation gentiles are bad either.  There have to be some good ones out there. 

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer

Yeah well, A Jew is a Jew no matter where he is from, and it's mother not grandmother. 
What he was referring to was that, I believe a few months ago, this player revealed to the press that his maternal grandmother was Jewish, making him halachically Jewish.  By secular standards, his mother would be called "half-Jewish."

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
my exact sentiments!  Well-said

and btw, who cares what he is and where's from?

What he said is good...and that's all that matters.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 08:12:58 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He looks more Jewish then Croation
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Smart man for a professional sportsman.