Author Topic: I'm new here  (Read 17522 times)

Offline jetsfan

• New JTFer
I'm new here
« on: August 31, 2006, 09:50:53 AM »
Hello to all,

I became interested in this forum by watching the JTF. I don't totally agree with all of JTF's  positions but I believe Islamic terrorism must be confronted and our boarders must be secured.

yephora

Re: I'm new here
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 11:27:13 AM »
Welcome to the JTF Forum, Jetsfan.
I'd be interested to know what you don't agree on?

Offline jetsfan

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 12:27:09 PM »
OK. JFT advocates a "pay to leave" program for those who don't think 'conservatiively". While their position on this make sense, considering our slide towards third worldism, do you think we could actuallly make this happen?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 01:15:21 PM »
It's worth a shot... I mean, what would be other options? Any ideas?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline jetsfan

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 01:24:59 PM »
Well Jeffguy, I guess you're right.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 03:04:16 PM »
Well Jeffguy, I guess you're right.

Nah... I'm not trying to be right. I really was wondering if you thought of any other ideas.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 08:05:14 PM »
A possible alternative would be a radical reform of the educational system so that actual values and useful learning took place rather then a emphasis on everyone is ok no matter what. Could change society but the US educational system is so huge and so degraded this seems extremely unlikely
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 01:53:15 AM »
A possible alternative would be a radical reform of the educational system so that actual values and useful learning took place rather then a emphasis on everyone is ok no matter what. Could change society but the US educational system is so huge and so degraded this seems extremely unlikely

You know... I thought about that too. If they just quit teaching all the brainwashing stuff they could possibly change but that would take many generations.

yephora

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 09:33:42 AM »
It's too late. Today's teachers are already second and third generation offspring of the sick curriculae that began in the 1960's. There's nobody left anymore to reverse anything.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 03:18:19 AM »
Judging by his name, I assume he doesn't agree with JTF that people shouldn't watch football.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,

I, personally, hate football... I have my reasons but I've never heard that before (about JTF being against watching it). Elaborate please... what is the official reasoning behind it? Maybe we should start a new thread for this.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 10:33:39 AM »
Judging by his name, I assume he doesn't agree with JTF that people shouldn't watch football.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,

I, personally, hate football... I have my reasons but I've never heard that before (about JTF being against watching it). Elaborate please... what is the official reasoning behind it? Maybe we should start a new thread for this.

Yes its true. I seem to remember Chaim saying on several occasions that it was counterproductive for intelligent white people to watch the beasts ( need I be more specific) that play in sports. Time could be spent better on more productive things.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 12:23:38 PM »
Yes its true. I seem to remember Chaim saying on several occasions that it was counterproductive for intelligent white people to watch the beasts ( need I be more specific) that play in sports. Time could be spent better on more productive things.

Makes sense to me... I've seen so many people get so wrapped up in sports and neglect their families and other important things in their lives.

I like playing sports... but watching other people play? I don't get it. And then having "patriotism" over sports as if your team wins that makes your state better? Again... I don't get it.

yephora

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 04:55:54 PM »
Sports is the opiate of the masses.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 05:38:31 PM »
Not only that but many sports are domianted by brute negroes, and white women tune in to drool over their beast-like bodies.  This is an abomination.

'I give thanks before Thee, O L-rd my G-d and G-d of my fathers, that Thou hast set my lot among those who sit in the House of Study and the Synagogue, and hast not set my lot with those who frequent the theatres and circuses; for while I labour to inherit Paradise, they labour for the pit of destruction' (Berachoth 7d)

yephora

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2006, 06:23:21 PM »
Not all white women.

Offline mentsh

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 09:12:17 AM »
I have always found that organized sporting events to be a great way to bring a community together. I prefer to play sports more than watch it but if you interested enough in the game you can study it from a strategic perspective. Baseball is a great sport to analyze in this way. when a runner should steal a base, what pitch the pitcher should throw to a batter etc...

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 03:29:25 PM »
Not all white women.

No, thank G-d, but these days it's pretty easy to mark the ones who do.

They tend to be blonde, wear short skirts, and go laughing about town in an uninhibited fashion.

They tempt and tease white guys but have no interest in sleeping with them.

If you ask me, blonde women are Satan's little helpers.

Offline jetsfan

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 09:05:26 AM »
Gentlemen et alll,

You are correct about the nature of sports in this country with atheletes of questionable moral values which lead to at times illegal behavior. I go to the games to see old friends but I agree it's like watching local criminals. The tail gate party before the game is the key. On another topic, we have to get Congress to build a fence on the southern border as we're being invaded. If we had a President with a brass set he would declare war on Mexico. Heck, it would be over in a few days.

yephora

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 09:35:40 AM »
Dual loyalties (lots of Mexicans in the family) and a hidden 'understanding' with our southern neighbor may be the real explanation.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 09:37:15 AM by yephora »

Scriabin

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2006, 11:42:25 AM »
Not all white women.

No, thank G-d, but these days it's pretty easy to mark the ones who do.

They tend to be blonde, wear short skirts, and go laughing about town in an uninhibited fashion.

They tempt and tease white guys but have no interest in sleeping with them.

The average woman today dresses in a way that even prostitutes in the good old days would never DARE to dress.

The above statement goes for ALL races of women in the 'West'.

Such behavior gives women TREMENDOUS power.

We have lived in a world of unprecedented peace.   Unfortunately, that is all but over. 

Women call the shots in times of peace.   Men call the shots in times of war.

Feminism has reigned for more than forty years but is on its way out, thank G-d.

yephora

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2006, 12:02:55 PM »
From Get thee hence Satan’s sig:

Christianity comes to the rescue of Islamified Europe:

'Practising true hospitality involves recognizing our own vulnerability and being open to transformation.' - Rev. Dr Samuel Kobia, Chairman of World Council of Churches, 6 September 2006.

Get thee, a FYI: The WCC is a den of radical Marxist leftist liberation/displacement theology heretics masquerading as orthodox Christians. Despite appearances they are not Christians and what they stand for is not Christianity.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 12:06:00 PM by yephora »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2006, 12:07:51 PM »

"Get thee hence Satan", what actually is your religious belief? I think you said you were not a Christian but the Jewish concept of "Satan" seems much different from yours.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2006, 12:08:58 PM »
The average woman today dresses in a way that even prostitutes in the good old days would never DARE to dress.

The above statement goes for ALL races of women in the 'West'.

Such behavior gives women TREMENDOUS power.

We have lived in a world of unprecedented peace.   Unfortunately, that is all but over. 

Women call the shots in times of peace.   Men call the shots in times of war.

Feminism has reigned for more than forty years but is on its way out, thank G-d.

SO TRUE!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2006, 06:13:51 PM »
I saw a documentary once how they said "Jackie Robinson" changed the face of baseball.  And I saw another documentary about someone by the name of Joe Di Maggio.  The only thing Jackie Robinson changed was bringing blacks into professional baseball. And now you get the drug addict wife beating black players and also Latino players also drug addict and wife beaters.  Joe Di Maggio was the end of an era of professional baseball.

American icon Joe DiMaggio, who patrolled center field with grace and precision and won pennant after pennant with the New York Yankees, died Monday at his home in Hollywood, Fla.. The Yankee Clipper was 84 and had undergone surgery for lung cancer in October before developing pneumonia. A private funeral is scheduled for Thursday in the Hall of Famer's hometown of San Francisco. DiMaggio's impact on the Yankees, sports and American culture was dramatic following his arrival in New York in 1936.

The Hall of Famer starred on four World Series winners in his first four major league seasons and wound up leading the Yankees to 10 American League titles and nine Series championships in 13 years. He became forever linked with consistent greatness in 1941 when he hit safely in 56 consecutive games, a record that most baseball observers believe is safe for all time.

Played For
New York Yankees (1936-1942, 1946-1951) 1943-1945 (military)

And not only did he played but stopped playing when his country called upon him to serve his country. He inlisted in the Army Feb. 17,1942 (Thats why you see the gap in the time lines) Pearl Harbor was attacked so he put his country before the game he loved to play.

Now I ask  you this, today where can you find that?   They all busy with their steroids and cocaine and beating their women up.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2006, 06:45:06 PM »
"Get thee hence Satan", what actually is your religious belief? I think you said you were not a Christian but the Jewish concept of "Satan" seems much different from yours.

I believe that Satan is an active force in the world (one person with many evil spirits to serve him), that he imputes sin to individuals and mankind as a whole before G-d on a daily basis (evil spirits accuse men and women to G-d while they are in dangerous situations, e.g. walking alone at night), and that he has a grand purpose of encouraging inter-racial mixture and recreating the one-world system.

Manifestations of this Satanic influence include the European Union, Christianity (European-style), evolutionism, hedonism, black Africans, and naturally blonde women.