Author Topic: I'm new here  (Read 17523 times)

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
Re: I'm new here
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 10:28:19 PM »
"Get thee hence Satan", what actually is your religious belief? I think you said you were not a Christian but the Jewish concept of "Satan" seems much different from yours.

I believe that Satan is an active force in the world (one person with many evil spirits to serve him), that he imputes sin to individuals and mankind as a whole before G-d on a daily basis (evil spirits accuse men and women to G-d while they are in dangerous situations, e.g. walking alone at night), and that he has a grand purpose of encouraging inter-racial mixture and recreating the one-world system.

Manifestations of this Satanic influence include the European Union, Christianity (European-style), evolutionism, hedonism, black Africans, and naturally blonde women.

I am sorry folks but these posts by this person is a little spooky to me....

So based soley on race and hair color in the case of black and blonde women there is a manifestation of satan? That doesnt sound like JTF principles; basing these things soley on race or hair color...

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 10:58:46 PM »
Ya... I agree, jewishron.

That post doesn't sound serious to me at all.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2006, 11:12:00 PM »
I do not care if you think I am not being serious.

It is my belief, formed independently of anything in the Scriptures etc, that physical features portend spiritual features.

Blonde people sometimes have an evil streak about them too.

G-d is not a feminist who sits and colour-coordinates things because he likes feng shui.  He puts colours, markings, physical features etc on animals for a REASON, which is to give warning to others about what one is approaching, and how to deal with it.

Blonde women are seductive and for this reason, it is my own personal belief that Satan's evil spirits are often to be found in them, trying to wreak mischief in the world and cause contention and confusion.

When are you going to stop doubting my sincerity?

El Cabong!

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2006, 09:08:33 AM »
I saw a documentary once how they said "Jackie Robinson" changed the face of baseball.  And I saw another documentary about someone by the name of Joe Di Maggio.  The only thing Jackie Robinson changed was bringing blacks into professional baseball. And now you get the drug addict wife beating black players and also Latino players also drug addict and wife beaters.  Joe Di Maggio was the end of an era of professional baseball.

American icon Joe DiMaggio, who patrolled center field with grace and precision and won pennant after pennant with the New York Yankees, died Monday at his home in Hollywood, Fla.. The Yankee Clipper was 84 and had undergone surgery for lung cancer in October before developing pneumonia. A private funeral is scheduled for Thursday in the Hall of Famer's hometown of San Francisco. DiMaggio's impact on the Yankees, sports and American culture was dramatic following his arrival in New York in 1936.

The Hall of Famer starred on four World Series winners in his first four major league seasons and wound up leading the Yankees to 10 American League titles and nine Series championships in 13 years. He became forever linked with consistent greatness in 1941 when he hit safely in 56 consecutive games, a record that most baseball observers believe is safe for all time.

Played For
New York Yankees (1936-1942, 1946-1951) 1943-1945 (military)

And not only did he played but stopped playing when his country called upon him to serve his country. He inlisted in the Army Feb. 17,1942 (Thats why you see the gap in the time lines) Pearl Harbor was attacked so he put his country before the game he loved to play.

Now I ask  you this, today where can you find that?   They all busy with their steroids and cocaine and beating their women up.

I guess Ken Caminiti who was locked up for drugs, used steroids and died from a cocaine overdose  was a latino ball player.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 09:10:10 AM by El Cabong! »

Scriabin

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2006, 10:29:40 AM »
I do not care if you think I am not being serious.

It is my belief, formed independently of anything in the Scriptures etc, that physical features portend spiritual features.

Blonde people sometimes have an evil streak about them too.

G-d is not a feminist who sits and colour-coordinates things because he likes feng shui.  He puts colours, markings, physical features etc on animals for a REASON, which is to give warning to others about what one is approaching, and how to deal with it.

Blonde women are seductive and for this reason, it is my own personal belief that Satan's evil spirits are often to be found in them, trying to wreak mischief in the world and cause contention and confusion.

When are you going to stop doubting my sincerity?
To whom are you addressing?

I REALIZE that God is not a feminist...and THAT'S the problem.

What you say about blond women is complete nonsense.

"White" features are the result of the physical environment from which they come.  Peoples from cold climates tend to have light skin.  People from hot climates tend to have dark skin.  Cold climates tend to be far from the equator and have less sunlight.  Peoples close to the equator are exposed to the most intense sunlight, etc.

I feel that you have a jealousy problem regarding blond women...perhaps you were rejected by one.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 11:34:19 AM »
Re:  "...Blonde women are seductive and for this reason, it is my own personal belief that Satan's evil spirits are often to be found in them..."

Tell me about women with red hair...is it true that they all have fiery tempers?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2006, 12:00:58 AM »
This is why I am an NHL hockey fan its still mostly white
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

yephora

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2006, 10:59:34 AM »
It perplexes me how any self respecting Caucasian can care so passionately which monkey basketball team wins what  :-\