Author Topic: Hello everyone i am Croatian  (Read 16688 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Hello everyone i am Croatian
« on: March 14, 2008, 04:16:07 PM »
I am Croatian and i know what you are going to say they are all Nazis well you are wrong well i am the only Croatian out of all of my friends that has said Kosovo belongs to Serbia when i say this they all look at me like i am a traitor but i am not i have Serbian friends and they are surprised at this as well i don't think that any Muslim belongs in the Balkans or anywhere in Europe for that matter i will be the first to admit that there are Croatian Nazis but i am not one of them my family fought during World War two along side the Serbs to help the Jews escape to freedom many of my family members died in doing so. So next time please think before you call all Croatians Nazis and this is directed to the Jewish people because a Croatian might have saved a member of your family's life O0
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 09:09:08 PM by Americanhero »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hello everyone i am Croatian
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 09:13:49 PM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 09:21:36 PM »
Welcome.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »
Americanhero are you the same Americanhero from PW?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 09:48:06 PM »
Welcome.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 10:00:01 PM »
Welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Sergio 11

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 01:55:18 AM »
I don't know why the Croats and the Serbs fight each other... basically the same people with slightly different sects of Christianity based within there respective nations...

there is a storm traveling west which is going to ingulf both countries if nothing is done about it so we must all pull together and do the right thing by ourselves and countries which face turbulent times in the east of Europe...

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »
I am Croatian and i know what you are going to say they are all Nazis well you are wrong well i am the only Croatian out of all of my friends that has said Kosovo belongs to Serbia

Kosovo is and was always Serbian lands.
It is good to acknowlegde the truth.

So next time please think before you call all Croatians Nazis and this is directed to the Jewish people because a Croatian might have saved a member of your family's life O0

Which Croatian fought against Nazis during WW2?
Who were day? How did they fought the Nazis? What was the name of their organization?

Tell us somethign about that. Do yoy have any facts which testifie that?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 04:34:14 PM »
my family fought the Nazis they were apart of the partisan

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 04:36:44 PM »
they fought them with what ever they could find my grand father used farm equipment to kill them because during WW2 not all Croatians supported the Nazis

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 04:39:27 PM »
I don't know why the Croats and the Serbs fight each other...

Let me turn this question:
WHY WERE THE GERMANS FIGHTING THE JEWS

My friend. Learn something about the history of the Croatians.

Shall I tell you why they fought each others?
The Croatians have always tried to eliminate the Serbian presence on the territories of today's Croatia. According to the politic of Ante Starcevic (the father of all Croats) the Croatian state must only be populated with Croats. Based on the instructions of Ante Starcevic the Croatians started to conduct genocide against the Serbs.

- During WW2 the Croats managed to exterminate 800.000 Serbs in concentrationcamps.
- In the periode of 1990 till 1995 the Croats exiled the whole Serbian population (800.000 Serbian people) from Krajina and Croatia.

I hope you understand now why these two nations were and still are figting each others!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 04:41:31 PM »
they fought them with what ever they could find my grand father used farm equipment to kill them because during WW2 not all Croatians supported the Nazis

Respect to the brave Croatians who honestly fougth the Nazi sand Ustashi during WW2. But it was just a small minority.

But the facts are stil facts!
90% of the Croatians supported fanatically the Nazi government of Croatia during WW2.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 04:47:08 PM »
The Serbs did the same are you telling me that Serbs should be allowed to live in Croatia but not the other way around i admit the Croatians and the Serbians hate each other and allways will but look when Yugoslavia was created the two country's that were supposed to be in charge were the the Serbs and the Croats not just one but when Milosevic came he wanted it all to be controlled by Serbia tell me why do you think the Croats should have done? They did what they had to survive they fought back let me tell you something if you go to Croatia now they would rather live with Serbs then Muslims

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 04:48:55 PM »
That might be true but back then the germans were the only country that helped Croatia so that is why most supported plus since the Serbs hated the germans they liked the germans then

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 04:58:04 PM »
The Serbs did the same

You do not know what you are saying.

The Croatians committed the worst atrocities and genocide which was ever committed in the history of man kind. The savage slauthering of + 800.000 Serbian civilians in the camp of Jasenovac was the most brutal committed atrocity against the Serbs!

Serbs did not committ anything like that!  
Neigther did a Serbian government organized something like that.

In the same time 90% of the Croatian citizens supported the Croatian government of Ante Pavelic.

My intentions are to convince you with the truth. You can accept it or deny it like your government's institutions are doing it. Now.

but when Milosevic came he wanted it all to be controlled by Serbia tell me why do you think the Croats should have done? They did what they had to survive they fought back let me tell you something if you go to Croatia now they would rather live with Serbs then Muslims

Milosevic did not start the war. He did NOT want to control Croatia.
Tell me do you really thing that Milosevic wanted to become some kind of president of Croatia?

No Milosevic wanted to save Yugoslavia from collapsing.

In 1990, It was Croatia which wanted to iligaly leave the Yugoslavian federation.
Croatia was a separatist force which started to violate the principles of the Yugoslavian constituions.

Tell, what are the consequences if you vilolate the constituions of a world's recognized country?

Please anwser my question!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 05:04:14 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 05:02:00 PM »
That might be true but back then the germans were the only country that helped Croatia so that is why most supported plus since the Serbs hated the germans they liked the germans then

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE WRITTING?

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NAZI GERMNAY WHICH HELPED THE ESTABLISHMENT OF NAZI CROATIA. ?? WHICH ALSO GAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO CROATIA TO COMMITT GENOCIDE AGAINST THE SERBS AND THE JEWS.

WHAT KIND OF HELP IS THAT?

Friend tell me do you thinK that the  Croatian state of Pavelic which was a genocidal state deserved to be helped? I can understand why a country like GERMANY supported Croatia.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 05:07:24 PM »
like i said i am not agreeing with what they did but milosevic had Croatians killed once communism fell then there should be no Yugoslavia another thing at this point Croatia does not support kosovo they don't want to recognize it as a country Croatia waited a long time to be an independent country from Yugoslavia what about Montenegro Serbs has no problem they left Serbia

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 05:10:51 PM »
again my family fought them and if you were a country that was offered help from the Nazis during WW2 and you did not know a lot about them would you accept the help

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 05:14:11 PM »
like i said i am not agreeing with what they did but milosevic had Croatians killed once

You can not compare Milosevic with Ante Pavelic and with Franjo Tudjman.

Croatia does not support kosovo they don't want to recognize it as a country Croatia

CROTIA  does support the Albanians, who are a national minority in Serbia, with their intentions and whishes to establish some kind of state on the territory of the Republic of Serbia.

The Croatian president Mesic declared today that they will soon recognize Kosovo!
Please inform your self better.

like i said i am not agreeing with what they did but milosevic had Croatians killed once communism fell then there should be no Yugoslavia

Milosevic had all rights to stop the Yugoslavia's collapsing.

Tell me what are the consequences if you violate the constitutions of a world's recognized state?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2008, 05:15:55 PM »
again my family fought them and if you were a country that was offered help from the Nazis during WW2 and you did not know a lot about them would you accept the help

Do you recognize that the today's Croatia is an Ustashi/ Nazi state?

Please anwser also my questions.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 05:16:50 PM »
answer my question first if you were a country that was offered help from the Nazis during WW2 and you did not know a lot about them would you accept the help

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »
No i do not because the croatia that i know hates the muslims and they dont want any muslim in croatia

newman

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 05:20:04 PM »
Hey!

Let's not start bashing this guy coz he's a croat.

He seems pro-Jewish and hates muSSlims. Until he starts claiming Serb land as his we should give him a break.

Welcome, Americanhero.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2008, 05:22:31 PM »
answer my question first if you were a country that was offered help from the Nazis during WW2 and you did not know a lot about them would you accept the help

First of all I asked you first! ! !!

It is very rude of you to not answer my questions.
Why are you avioding them?

I will be kind again to answer your question.
But i expect to receip also your answers of my questions!

My anwser:
Serbia is a good example.
Germany offered Serbia to become  it's ally.

The Serbs rejected the alliance of Germany and started to fight the evil.
You Croats welcomed the Germans with flouwers and participated with lust in the genocide against the Serbs and the Jews.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2008, 05:28:42 PM »
Hey!

He seems pro-Jewish and hates muSSlims.

Ante Pavelic:
"The Muslims are the flowers of Croatia"