Author Topic: Allergies  (Read 888 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Allergies
« on: March 12, 2008, 09:09:35 PM »
With Spring around the corner, my allergies gets out of control with tree pollen,  does anyone else have allergies, either from pollen, certain food or pet dander?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Allergies
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 12:45:44 AM »
The average age of males' first allergy onset -- 34.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 08:42:10 AM »
Yes, unfortunately, I forget about it every year because I'm looking forward to Spring/Summer.  I'm sure I'll be reminded soon enough. >:(

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 10:21:58 PM »
   no, I don't have any allergies so far.. :D
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 04:42:09 PM »
Actually, I have a very unusual story.  When I was a kid I had lots of summer allergies due to pollen and grass (a lot of allergies to the point that I went to an allergist).  This all abruptly ended when I was about 12 when all of my allergies stopped.  I attribute it to exposure since I would constantly go outside and play in the garden, plant a lot of stuff, play in the grass even though it would make me get rashes and sneeze.  Eventually after enough exposure the allergies stopped.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD