Author Topic: is History repeating itself?  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
is History repeating itself?
« on: March 16, 2008, 04:31:15 PM »
Purim is this Thursday, on Purim we Jews were a target of annihilation, Haman of ancient Persia wanted to destroy us, but we fought and killed him then we came home (Israel) and rebuild the Temple

Today the ancient Persia is Iran, and the leader is Ahmadinejad, and he has said he wants to  annihilated us, will history repeat it self?
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: is History repeating itself?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 05:16:20 PM »
G-d willing, hang Ahmadinejad
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 08:04:25 PM »
Of course!

It says that if you read the Megillah backwards you have not fulfilled the mitzvah. According to its deeper meaning, this law means that if we read the Megilla like a history book ("looking backwards") we've missed the point. It is something that is happening now in more ways than one.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 08:09:01 PM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »
i woudl be saying yes if Obama becomes president (Gd forbid) and he ends up being as King Akshaverush while his advisors end up being Haman.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 09:04:47 PM »
 History repeats itself constantly and we have the opportunity to bring the redemption any of the times, it is up to us
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 10:10:17 PM »
Obama is not achoshverosh, obama will not be a king and in the end will not have as much power as we fear
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 10:14:58 PM »
Obama is not achoshverosh, obama will not be a king and in the end will not have as much power as we fear

well, there is one flaw in the story...Achshoverosh accepted the death sentence of Hamas...Obama won't do that....or at least i highly doubt it.

and his wife is no queen esther...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »

well, there is one flaw in the story...Achshoverosh accepted the death sentence of Hamas...Obama won't do that....or at least i highly doubt it.

not even vashti?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 10:29:44 PM »
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 10:41:11 PM »

not even vashti?

Vashti ends up being thrown out of the house...i doubt that with Mrs. Obama

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 10:42:02 PM »

not even vashti?

Mrs. Obama will throw Barak out of the house maybe
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 10:43:15 PM »

not even vashti?

probably if he is found sleeping with someone...

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 10:46:14 PM »

not even vashti?

Does she really need an excuse? come on the guy is ugly
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 10:51:04 PM »

not even vashti?

have you ever seen her  ??? :P WOW

well, to many powerful black women's credit...they woudl kick out their man out on the street if they were caught pulling off a Bill Clinton.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 10:52:49 PM »

not even vashti?

well, to many powerful black women's credit...they woudl kick out their man out on the street if they were caught pulling off a Bill Clinton.
Hillary only married bill as a political move, you can't compare her to an actual woman
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 10:58:42 PM »

not even vashti?

Hillary only married bill as a political move, you can't compare her to an actual woman

Well, Hillary isn't really a woman exept in physcial form.
And secondly she's a cool and calculating opportunist only out for herself for power...and the sad part it is sooooooooooooooooooo obvious with those who have half a brain. Unfortunately 75% of the US is brain dead...so what can I tell ya?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 11:56:00 PM »

not even vashti?

Well, Hillary isn't really a woman exept in physcial form.
And secondly she's a cool and calculating opportunist only out for herself for power...and the sad part it is sooooooooooooooooooo obvious with those who have half a brain. Unfortunately 75% of the US is brain dead...so what can I tell ya?

Agreed

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 12:55:57 AM »
yes it does i believe someone said that Rabbi Meir Kahane said that every 40 years it does if i m not mistaken