Author Topic: Blacks in America  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Blacks in America
« on: March 17, 2008, 03:58:03 PM »
Why do blacks in America feel they have the right to call whites crackers but when we call them schvartza
they have the nerve to call us racist why is it OK for other blacks to call them that but when i white person would say it they bring up slavery and how when there own kind say it is OK how come there is a double standered when it come to race in this country when did blacks get more rights then the whites

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Blacks in America
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 05:03:54 PM »
Whites are mostly peaceful by nature, until they're pushed past the breaking point. When that happens, watch out, but until then, they're peaceful. White flight proves that, in my opinion. Furthermore, American whites have been brainwashed to hate themselves and let blacks and others run over them.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 05:12:49 PM »
that is so true but the people who are like jtf feel that there is not a lot of themselves so they don't do anything

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 05:21:24 PM »
Last night I was doing some late work (and posting on JTF at the same time  8;) ). I decided that I'd grab some juice from the local 7-11.  I was thinking that maybe I was being too harsh towards black people.  Maybe I'm being prejudiced.  At the traffic light a bunch of black people in a lowered car with tinted windows pulled up next to me.  I was fooling with the radio when the light turned green.  One black in the back seat opened the window and spat his gum on my car and they sped off. 

I'd really like to know if any of the people thinking people here are racist ever lived around black people.  I have seen this happen to sooooo many white people I can't even remember anymore.  Every person I meet who thinks blacks are oppressed and majority awesome people either is a white gang banger type or lives in a gated community. 

Why do Indians, Natives, Polynesians and Asians never seem to do that kind of stuff?  Of course there are some white frat types out there but they are so far and few between.

Have any of you experienced stuff like this???

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 06:22:14 PM »
Having direct contact with blacks is the best way to turn someone into a "racist", if they survive the encounters.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 11:20:16 PM »
Blacks are simply complainers they can't accomplish anything so they blame others for it
KAHANE TZADAK!