Author Topic: B''H, New JTF Videos On Obama's Pastor, The Economy And Purim  (Read 27614 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: B''H, New JTF Videos On Obama's Pastor, The Economy And Purim
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 10:22:41 AM »
                                                                                                           בס''ד

This morning, I also uploaded the video on Bear Stearns and the economy to liveleak:

Chaim notice how even the antisemites and Nazis agree with you as long as you're not mentioning anything pro-Jewish or pro-Israel.  You speak the truth and even THEY know it.  But they will delude themselves and pretend that these billionaires are NOT leftists and pretend that they are pro-Israel, when really the billionaires are pro-Arabs, only because that will agree with the antisemites' agenda to blame Jews, hate Israel and support Fakestinians.  And because of this blindness that they spread, they make it exceedingly difficult to ever defeat the multinational leftists.  It seems the leftist propaganda machine uses antisemitism to confuse the masses about who to blame.

Nazis will sooner side with muslims than Jews. That's what make them nazi after all the obsesive hatred for all thing even remotly "Jewish" like christianity. Not that the we want their support. Let them rott in their cellars. But they're people brainwashed by MSM who still think that Chaim is  too radical. Those can be swayed. BTW Great vids Chaim!   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm