Author Topic: Cat Skydiving!  (Read 3570 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

kellymaureen

Re: Cat Skydiving!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 10:55:55 PM »
 :D Wow, that cat is amazing lol I cant even look out my second storey windows I hate heights

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 11:44:49 PM »
I noticed that the cat had no eye protection. With the air and debri pushing against its face at 120 mph that has to hurt. This was clearly animal cruelty. I wonder what manuevers the diver made. Perhaps he could do a jump out of a fixed gear plane and we can watch the cat hanging onto the spars as the diver lets go.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 12:36:26 AM »
this is animal cruelty!!!! >:( >:( >:(

That cat must be terrified!!! (look at how terrified the poor cat is when they jump out!)

>:( >:( >:( >:( :'(

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 01:14:26 AM »
We need to get Bernhard Geotz onto this forum. We can make him the moderator for an animal rights section.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 03:31:03 PM »
The cat looked like it was about to shat it's self. Animal cruelty in my opinion.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 08:19:28 PM »
This is not cruel. Free fall speed is not killing animals. It is less cruel than eating beef, or chicken.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 08:19:34 PM »
   A while ago I remember watching a video of someone taking their cat surfing. Keep in mind that cats hate the water. The cat did not look like it was having a good time. Now a dog might be a different story. I could possibly see a dog with the right personality wanting to go skydiving or play in the water. The skydiving does not apply to most dogs of course.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 08:23:10 PM »
This is not cruel. Free fall speed is not killing animals. It is less cruel than eating beef, or chicken.

When I think of animal cruelty I think of torture rather than death. The cat obviously did not want to go skydiving. Plenty of homeless cats and dogs have to be put to sleep by the humane shelter every year because there are just too many of them. This does not mean they are thrown off cliffs or out of planes, it means they are euthanised in a manner that is as painless as possible.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 08:27:00 PM »

When I think of animal cruelty I think of torture rather than death. The cat obviously did not want to go skydiving. Plenty of homeless cats and dogs have to be put to sleep by the humane shelter every year because there are just too many of them. This does not mean they are thrown off cliffs or out of planes, it means they are euthanised in a manner that is as painless as possible.
I think that there are far worse things happening to animals then this.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 08:34:08 PM »

I think that there are far worse things happening to animals then this.

I agree. That is why this section is so important. If you want to bring up cases of animal cruelty, feel free to. The only thing I will suggest though is for cases where people post animal cruelty on youtube we need to be careful that we don't give them the attention that they want or they might make more videos.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 01:50:54 PM »
Come to think of it, that cat does look rather petrified before the jump, looking around as if asking, "what the hell are you doing to me."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 11:52:11 PM »
I hate this. I think the thing that sealed it for me was when the cat started struggling when they were about to go over the edge. Natural instinct and fear kicked in.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 07:28:53 AM »
yes exactly

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 08:37:09 AM »
That cat looked terrified.  There's no good reason to take your cat skydiving unless you enjoy seeing her panic.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson