Author Topic: Jews Agains Obama: Facebook  (Read 2636 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Jews Agains Obama: Facebook
« on: March 19, 2008, 01:59:06 AM »
Nazi Facebook deleted my group Jews Against Obama. I gave 2 formal complaints and they put the group back up. Just thought I would give you all the news
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jews Agains Obama: Facebook
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 05:17:04 AM »
Start another one called Negroes Against Obama.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 12:36:10 PM »
That would be pushing my luck. They have already deleted one of my accounts and I don't want that to happen again I could however create that same group on a different user name I have 6 user names on facebook
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 01:12:11 PM »
So they allow the Hamas and Pal.... groups and they take off a political group that is against a candidate...

THat is fcuked up!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 03:51:52 PM »
So they allow the Hamas and Pal.... groups and they take off a political group that is against a candidate...

THat is fcuked up!!!!

Yup I know it is disturbing to say the least. But at least they put it back up one I complained
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 01:46:43 PM »
The founder of Facebook is Jewish.  Does he claim to support Israel? 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 02:13:53 PM »
No the Founder of Facebook is self hating Jew for Obama who allows Hamas, Hezbollah and group calling for the destruction of Isael while delted groups that are pro Israel. There was a Meir Kahane Politian Page that was just delteded I will forumally complain and see if I can get that back up the same way I got the Jews Againt Obama back up.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 02:20:58 PM »
No the Founder of Facebook is self hating Jew for Obama who allows Hamas, Hezbollah and group calling for the destruction of Isael while delted groups that are pro Israel. There was a Meir Kahane Politian Page that was just delteded I will forumally complain and see if I can get that back up the same way I got the Jews Againt Obama back up.

I think Jews should protest against Facebook and the self-hating ones who own and/or work for it.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 02:28:54 PM »

I believe ANY Jew who supports Barack Hussain Obama is a self hating Jew.

I believe ANY Christian who supports Barack Hussain Obama is a self hating Christian.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 02:45:00 PM »

I think Jews should protest against Facebook and the self-hating ones who own and/or work for it.

I like the idea but Facebook is the only way to keep in touch with most of my friends and Facebook is a way to bring right wingers that aren't from JTF together. If we had a alternative that I would use I might consider it. And I don't mean myspace.com
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh