Author Topic: WHAT A SHAME  (Read 10565 times)

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
WHAT A SHAME
« on: August 31, 2006, 06:30:58 PM »
There are a mere 105 members of this message board and people are being banned and others are deciding to not participate anymore. I have read the posts of tough american and he or she clearly seems antisemetic and full of misinformation and I have read the posts of JEWISHRON and he definately seems to be slated towards liberalism. but someone please explain to me how we as jews can garner enough support within our own ranks when we are attacking fellow jews because they dont know thw secret handshake in this forum. 105 members is hardly an army. wouldnt we all be better off to support one another and encourage other jew to join up. instead of attaking them. ultimately we are all in the same fight for our homeland and our lives in america. Just because  some jews  dont agree with some of the folks in this forum. Remember Antisemitism doesnt distinguish between reformed, orthodox and conservativew jews so why are we? we have to stick together 

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: WHAT A SHAME
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 08:02:00 PM »
fair enough, guys even if we disagree with someone like Jewishron we need to mikarev him not attack him.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

El Cabong!

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 08:40:54 PM »
I didn't attack him but I attacked homosexuality, preversions, and paedophilia. He then proceeded to say that we who are against and criticize homosexualtiy have some form of pent up homosexuality in us. That's where I drew the line and called him on it because the only people that I've heard make this comment have alway been faggots. And then I asked him if he was gay and told him if he was, to find another forum. End of story.

You can read his comment on this and my reply at this link:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=117.30

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 08:47:09 PM »
The bottom line though and the point  I am trying to make is that when the chips are down and the nazis are at our front door Jewishron and everyone else has to be there fro each other despite these pety differences. I have read his posts and he has been called a salf hating jew and that in my opinion is in no way a good idea when we are trying to unite against a common enemy... calling each other names like that wont unite jews of every denomination it will divide us

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 09:06:56 PM »
I never called him self hater or called him names if you read my posts thouroughly. He took the first step with me by trying to turn around his acceptance of homosexuality and trying to say that I had that pent up inside me so he opened the closet door for himself.

El Cabong!

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 09:08:21 PM »
The bottom line though and the point  I am trying to make is that when the chips are down and the nazis are at our front door Jewishron and everyone else has to be there fro each other despite these pety differences. I have read his posts and he has been called a salf hating jew and that in my opinion is in no way a good idea when we are trying to unite against a common enemy... calling each other names like that wont unite jews of every denomination it will divide us

The last thing you would want is a person of his liberal thinking next to you to depend on in a battle.

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 09:21:26 PM »
I never called him self hater or called him names if you read my posts thouroughly. He took the first step with me by trying to turn around his acceptance of homosexuality and trying to say that I had that pent up inside me so he opened the closet door for himself.

I dont understand all this defensive language. I never accused you in partuicular of anything... I was making a general statement of uniting all jews and how calling each other names is not the best way to do it. Do you understand the point i am making?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 09:22:07 PM »
I didn't attack him but I attacked homosexuality, preversions, and paedophilia.

JTF takes a firm stance against these evil traits and will not compromise its values no matter how small we are. We are going to do what hashem commands of us.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 09:26:32 PM »

JTF takes a firm stance against these evil traits and will not compromise its values no matter how small we are. We are going to do what hashem commands of us.

I dont beleive this attitude will serve the greater good. I believe this attitude will shut more jews out than it will let in...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 09:44:26 PM »

I have to agree, some posters are just to disruptive as is the case with jewishron. The one or two good posts he has made are no justification for the filth and attacks he has made on valued members of our forum. I really believe administrators need to review his postings and see if they feel he should be allowed to continue. I  feel he has abused this forum considerably.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 09:51:27 PM »
amazing how we keep talking about JEWISHRON here. I have laid out a perspective in my original post that is designed to open up a dialogue about be more inclusive of all Jews and we keep coming back to JEWISHRON and Gays etc... Please do we not fell that being more inclusive of alljews is for the better good of all jews regardless that some jews are more religious than others?

also, I would be very interested to hear what the offical JTF and the Forum administrators position is of JEWISHRON at this point. Please post and offical repsonse to this in regards to JEWISHRON and his postion on the JTF forums. thank you

El Cabong!

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 10:32:45 PM »
amazing how we keep talking about JEWISHRON here.

Funny, I seem to think you were the one who brought him up in the first place:

There are a mere 105 members of this message board and people are being banned and others are deciding to not participate anymore. I have read the posts of tough american and he or she clearly seems antisemetic and full of misinformation and I have read the posts of JEWISHRON and he definately seems to be slated towards liberalism.

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 10:41:54 PM »
amazing how we keep talking about JEWISHRON here.

Funny, I seem to think you were the one who brought him up in the first place:

There are a mere 105 members of this message board and people are being banned and others are deciding to not participate anymore. I have read the posts of tough american and he or she clearly seems antisemetic and full of misinformation and I have read the posts of JEWISHRON and he definately seems to be slated towards liberalism.

Yes i did and obviously that was all you got out of my original post as you still fail to address my original question. Perhaps I didnt make it clear, I was using JR and tough american as a spring board for my question which is still unanswered. I feel you have taken a defensive postion to anything i have posted sir or maam.

El Cabong!

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 10:52:42 PM »

I dont understand all this defensive language. I never accused you in partuicular of anything... I was making a general statement of uniting all jews and how calling each other names is not the best way to do it. Do you understand the point i am making?

What defensive language are you talking about? Are you so delicate and sensitive that my answering your posts actually cause you to get scared and not understand my language? Dude, I was telling you that I  never called him names until he started to call us gay. If you can't understand that then just go find jewishron and Tough Guy and have a talk with them instead. I don't think it's a shame they left or were banned. This is how we will weed out the undesirables and self defeatists who want to come here and attempt to change our point of view. Give it up. We didn't join this forum to give libs a platform to spew their garbage and preach their cheek turning when it comes to immoral and perverted practices.

El Cabong!

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2006, 10:59:32 PM »
Here is what the idiot you're defending wrote today after saying yesterday that we were all fools and he was leaving this forum.

jewishron
Junior JTFer

Re: Bill just passed forces homosexuality in school
« Reply #11 on: Today at 08:38:01 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on Today at 12:42:53 AM
JEWISHRON says, "...you sound like a real authority on the subject"

MassuhDGoodName is my name
Bullwhuppin' nigras is mah' fame!
Know all  'bout the negros and the humans 'dat 'dey roast,
Of all the world Authorities Ah'm the FOREMOST!

Maybe you's a sissy, maybe you ain't
Maybe munch some carpet at the dark end of the street!
Trans, Bi, Gay, or Straight,
A HOMO IS A THING THAT I EXCORIATE!

This is what jewishron wrote:

"YOUR GAY AND SO IS YOUR Rap... now get off line and go take it in the pooper like you always do" 

Now do you see why it is pointless to defend idiots like these?

Here's the link:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=169.new#new

« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 11:02:02 PM by El Cabong! »

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 11:04:11 PM »
Here is what the idiot you're defending wrote today after saying yesterday that we were all fools and he was leaving this forum.

jewishron
Junior JTFer

Re: Bill just passed forces homosexuality in school
« Reply #11 on: Today at 08:38:01 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on Today at 12:42:53 AM
JEWISHRON says, "...you sound like a real authority on the subject"

MassuhDGoodName is my name
Bullwhuppin' nigras is mah' fame!
Know all  'bout the negros and the humans 'dat 'dey roast,
Of all the world Authorities Ah'm the FOREMOST!

Maybe you's a sissy, maybe you ain't
Maybe munch some carpet at the dark end of the street!
Trans, Bi, Gay, or Straight,
A HOMO IS A THING THAT I EXCORIATE!

This is what jewishron wrote:

"YOUR GAY AND SO IS YOUR Rap... now get off line and go take it in the pooper like you always do" 

Now do you see why it is pointless to defend idiots like these?

Here's the link:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=169.new#new

I am not defending him at all... what he wrote here is very immature and it was equally immature what MassuhDGoodName wrote as well... I dont think you are interested in opening up a dialogue like i originally wanted to on my original question... so I hope you have a nice day...

El Cabong!

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 11:09:47 PM »
As you see massud never called him a name, but jewishron proceeded in calling him a name and telling him what he should go and do. I understand what you're trying to say but it has no room in our forum as we will never accept people who want to look the other way where perverts and homosexuals are concerned.

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 12:36:50 PM »
As you see massud never called him a name, but jewishron proceeded in calling him a name and telling him what he should go and do. I understand what you're trying to say but it has no room in our forum as we will never accept people who want to look the other way where perverts and homosexuals are concerned.
do you speak for every member of this forum? by saying there is no room in "our" forum it sounds like you run the forum  and all it's content. if that is the case then this shouldnt be an open forum where anyone can post. you should make it a members only forum where the true free flow of ideas cant be expressed because of your censorship which is what you clearly want...

El Cabong!

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 03:33:35 PM »
Who is censoring you?

El Cabong!

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2006, 05:28:59 PM »
Lol!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 06:00:24 PM »
After a tip from jeffguy, mrniceguy has been banned.

Thank you Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Ummm... just for the record... censorship and banning aren't the same thing. lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2006, 06:27:13 PM »
Yes,thank you Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim for banning jewishron he was quite offensive in his posts. I have always said that banning should be used sparingly however in this case it was needed.

He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years