Author Topic: Black gets light sentence after shooting to death white teen  (Read 1358 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Black gets light sentence after shooting to death white teen
« on: March 20, 2008, 10:28:38 AM »
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/suffolk/ny-liwhite0321,0,1563785.story

I saw this on the air yesterday I know the father used very harsh langauge but he is so right and I feel terrible for this family.  He lost his son and the Suffox county gives John White a very week sentence he was originally facing well over 30 years behind bars.   

There is no such thing as true justice.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Black gets light sentence after shooting to death white teen
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »
Oh and by the way pardon my "Italian" but Fangool this judge.

The judge in this case turned spineless and a coward due to political pressure cause this was a schvartzah savage.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
And someone like this who has that sort of horror pain of losing his own to some beast who can shoot anyone and get not even 1/3 off a sentence.  Someone like the family of this teen is exactly the kind of people we do need.  That fat whale Al Sharpton ran to the defense of guess who.  Not the kid that got gunned down and shot point blank in the face.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 11:20:57 AM »
And people wonder why our murder rate is so high, because murderers, rapists, and criminals take a plea bargain and get out in only a few years and are back to doing what they did.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 12:14:14 PM »
The father of this late teen is right, its not what you know its who you know.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 01:41:53 AM »
Sadly very typical MW. >:(