Author Topic: Promoting JTF  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Promoting JTF
« on: March 21, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »
when i used to work for staples me and my friend made bumper stickers with the jtf logo ans on one side the star of David and the other the cross and underthe letters jtf we put saving America and Israel from  Islam. When my boss found out he fired my friend because he said that this is hate speech my friend was Indian and the boss was black do you think that it will be a good idea to make the bumper stickers again and if so what do you want them to say on it?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 05:39:06 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Promoting JTF
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 02:53:26 AM »
Yes, and your friend should sue for infringement of free speech. O0

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 02:54:46 AM »
Ari is right. Please tell us what you plan to do
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 06:19:03 AM »
Promoting JTF, especially at large corporations can put you in danger of getting fired, especially by Muslims coworkers and managers.  Check your companies' policy or "code of conduct" to see if you're allowed to promote JTF or any political promotion at work.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 09:22:55 AM »
when i used to work for staples me and my friend made bumper stickers with the jtf logo ans on one side the star of David and the other the cross and underthe letters jtf we put saving America and Israel from  Islam. When my boss found out he fired my friend because he said that this is hate speech my friend was Indian and the boss was black do you think that it will be a good idea to make the bumper stickers again and if so what do you want them to say on it?

I think the smarter thing to do is to generalize and not say "Saving America from Islam"...although that's really what we are doing...but really say, "Saving America and Israel from Evil" or simply, "Saving American and Israel".

if you at least put the logo for the website and not specifically mention Islam, you are in better shape of not getting fired...and nobody can hold anything against you.  When you start throwing Islam and black cultuer etc etc, you are running before you can start walkign, but by simply saying that yowu ant to save america and israel, you aren't lying about what you want to do.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 09:50:12 AM »

I think the smarter thing to do is to generalize and not say "Saving America from Islam"...although that's really what we are doing...but really say, "Saving America and Israel from Evil" or simply, "Saving American and Israel".

if you at least put the logo for the website and not specifically mention Islam, you are in better shape of not getting fired...and nobody can hold anything against you.  When you start throwing Islam and black cultuer etc etc, you are running before you can start walkign, but by simply saying that yowu ant to save america and israel, you aren't lying about what you want to do.
I don't use as much cash as I once did but for some time now I have been writing the JTF website on the white margin of the money I do spend . Just big enough to be seen so it doesn't ruin the bill. The past few weeks I have also been adding Jews Against Obama after the web address. The bills will go through many hands before its worn out and somewhere along the line it may cause a few folks to visit JTF.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 09:55:32 AM »

I don't use as much cash as I once did but for some time now I have been writing the JTF website on the white margin of the money I do spend . Just big enough to be seen so it doesn't ruin the bill. The past few weeks I have also been adding Jews Against Obama after the web address. The bills will go through many hands before its worn out and somewhere along the line it may cause a few folks to visit JTF.

that is an awesome idea!!!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein