Author Topic: Ask JTF For March 30 Broadcast  (Read 15417 times)

admin

Ask JTF For March 30 Broadcast
« on: October 08, 2007, 02:12:05 AM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

If the Communist government in China is overthrown and China becomes democratic, do you think it should be re-unified with Taiwan?

Also, please simply answer yes or no to the following question: Did you know tomatoes originated in Mexico before I told you so on Ask JTF?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 02:36:12 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For March 30 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 07:27:38 AM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Why did the JTF 10 second count on the old half hour QPTV shows only start with 8 and end at 2 with no 10, 9, or 1?

« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 10:32:41 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 03:10:13 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your opinion of Rabbi Avraham Yitzchak Kook, also known as HaRav Kook?

Yacov adds: In the past you have confused A.Y. Kook with his son Tzvi Yehuda. These are 2 seperate rabbis. The father was the one who was the first Chief Rabbi of Israel and the founder of The National Religious Camp, not Tzvi Yehuda.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:49:38 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 09:49:52 PM »
Hello Chaim.

In the part of Genesis/Bereshit that talks about the days of creation, there is a word "yom" that has caused a big controversy. Is it possible that this word could mean a very long period of time and not a twenty-four hour period? This is one of the basic arguments of most old earth creationists.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 09:53:32 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 09:57:08 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Do you find it acceptable for Jewish women to wear T'fillin, talit, or study Talmud for spiritual purposes and not for feminist reasons?

Thank you

Dr. dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 10:39:19 PM »
In the Bible, it says that Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
After the flood, Noah planted some grapes and turned them into wine.  After he became drunk, Ham walked in on his father as he was naked.  Ham told the other two sons about it and immediately covered Noah's shame.  As a result, Noah placed a curse on Ham that was passed on to his son Canaan.  Canaan's descendents immigrated to Africa after being defeated by the Israelites.  So, my question is, "Are present-day black-African descendants of Canaan 'cursed'?"
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 03:18:44 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you believe G-d makes everything happen for a reason despite how horrific some things end? This makes sense to me, in that maybe when it's a righteous person's time to go, G-d will reward them with something indescribable and everlasting despite the righteous person's life ending in a horrific way. This is one reason why some Leftist Nazi Atheists claim there is no G-d and claim everything is contradictory about Judaism and Christianity because they look for "evidence", and justify that everything just "was" or by "chance" which is completely absurd and preposterous.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 04:57:45 AM »
Dear chaim in the last brodcast you mentioned that you will never buy a german car or product because of holocaust i wanted to ask is it right to punish current generations of germans when their father or grandfather did this evil act?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 05:50:06 AM by ASHISH »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »
Dear Chaim, do you consider the "Moderate" Muslim countries such as Kazakhstan,
Uzbekistan, Malaysia, and Indonesia just as big a threat to Israel and Western countries as other Islamic countries such as Iran and Pakistan? 

Also isn't Kazakhstan considered a Muslim country? Because only 47 percent of the population is Muslim.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 03:04:20 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 04:37:06 PM »
Hello Chaim Ben Pesach,
What do you think about European refusal to show the new movie about Islam by Geert Wilders? We know why muslims protest, but why do non-muslim Europeans protest against it, is it because they are afraid or they truly believe muslims are peaceful creatures. The American website removed the video can this be considered another Islamic victory?

EDIT/UPDATE: Chaim, LiveLeak has removed Fitna from its servers following death threats to its staff members, what do you think of this? I think this is a catastrophe because muslims are hijacking the internet. Good bye freedom of speech.
Can you please briefly address this very important issue in one of your coming videos, I am so saddened by this I don't know what to do.

Best wishes.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 05:30:27 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 06:03:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think about Obama's preacher being exposed in the Mainstream Press?

Do you think this will derail him, or will he remain unaffected?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ben Ish Chai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 09:15:10 PM »
Chaim...

I am very interested in purchasing all the books of the late Meir Kahane.  Where can i get these (in Canada)?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2008, 09:25:06 PM »

Shalom Chaim.

Do you think it's in the best interest of the United States to leave the United Nations?   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 09:26:50 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I agree with you that the only solution to the muslim problem in Israel is to give them a one way ticket out. Many weak-minded fools think that Israel must give up land because of the threat of muslims outnumbering Jews in Israel due to their cockroach-like birthrate. However, once it is determined they must leave, where would they go [not that I'm concerned for their well-being] since it seems not even their own kind want them, such as is the case with at least Egypt and Jordan? How would your deal with this issue?

Thank you again.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 09:01:55 AM by rellikmilsum »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2008, 10:56:54 PM »
Hello Chaim,
  Having already done "The Real Islam Revealed" Video, which had much success... Do you think we can make an even bigger sequel with the extra support JTF is getting?
 The recent success of the Film FITNA tells me that this is still a Hot issue and that people demand to know the truth!
                                                    Thanks,
                                                      Dan

Yacov adds: How about a "Barack Hussein Obama Revealed" video with the same style quality as "The Real Islam Revealed"?

« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 07:17:23 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 11:09:40 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Is the Shoah prophesied in the Tanach? Also, do you have an affirmative-action story to share with us?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 07:30:07 PM by Yirmiyahu Ben Moshe »

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 12:58:42 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I got a question about Dr. Goldstein.
Is there any evidence that those who he killed had prepared some kind of attacks against Jews?
Since I haven't found any so far, I'm not able to celebrate what he did.

Im my eyes it cannot be the goal to kill all Arabs in Israel.
I'd rather support to kill those who prepare and carry out attacks and keep the rest out. 

What's your view?

Thanks,
2honest

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 01:04:56 PM »
Dearest Chaim,

Why do you think that so many Christians and non-Christians alike have such a distorted, caricatured view of Jesus? The truth is that Christ was not left-wing at all. Jesus was a Kahanist! He called the Canaanites (that day's equivalent of Arab Muslim Nazis) "dogs" (Matthew 15:26), violently attacked the moneychangers and salesmen who were ripping off worshippers at the temple (Mark 11:12-19), and said that the unmerciful creditor (who was cruel to his servant) deserved torture (Matthew 18:34).

When Jesus says to forgive, "turn the other cheek" and not seek revenge, he means that we are not to get even with people who wrong us individually, not that society shouldn't enforce justice. I wonder how many people have actually read what Jesus says in the Gospels.

G-d bless you,

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 02:40:30 AM by C.F. »

Offline Z"TZL LeOlam Voed

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 01:20:33 PM »
Note from Yacov: I think this user is Chaim Jr. and he is now IP banned.

There is a copy of Perfidy by Ben Hecht available in ebook format free on the internet which can be downloaded or posted on the home page of JTF at:

http://www.hirhome.com/israel/perfidy.pdf

It is clear that Ariel Sharon, yimach shmo vezichro, is in an irreversible vegatative state in a coma although not being technically brain-dead, i.e., he does not have a flatline EEG (electroencephalogram).   I know halachic law regarding terminating life-support and life-sustaining measures on a parasitic mamzer like Sharon.  What are the halachic laws about terminating life-support and life-sustaining measures on a righteous Jew in a similar state?  Must valuable effort and resources be expended and potentially be denied to salvagable righteous Jews, soley to keep a body alive indefinitely who can never be salvaged even to just an awake, alert state.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 09:16:19 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2008, 01:31:14 PM »
Hello Chaim

With the recent turn of events about Bongo Obama and his bigotry so called false church, I have never in all my life heard of a so called pastor defame the name of G-d like this, and still people defend Bongo, including stupid white liberals.. What are they so hell bent on simply destroying America by all bounds?  Cause quite frankly I don't know what point they are trying to prove.

The dynamic duo,, Chaim PM of Israel
                          Anthony President of the United States

That will finally bring redemption on both countries.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 02:53:07 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Moodsformoderns

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »
Hello Chaim, I am a new member - your site is so confusing!!! I tried for an hour figuring out how to post questions,

First - Kindly have an area of intstructions how precisely to "Ask Chaim" Clarity is of utmost importance in attracting new members and your site is very confusing and I work on the internet!

I want to thank you with all my heart in bringing me back to Judaism, You have been a tremendous influence on me since I accidentally discovered you on Queens public TV.

First of all - you absolutely need to get a publicist and I am not kidding you. I have my own small business and my brother is in the media, but you need to start putting aside money for this purpose.  I can do some inquiry for you, but if no one has heard of JTF, you simply cannot build a movement. If I did not accidentally come upon you on TV, I never would have found you. 

Secondly, as you know legitimacy is of the utmost importance - I believe that recording your shows in your basement does not lend legitimacy to what you are saying.  Why - because status is of utmost importance to Jewish people.  I would highly encourage you to find a more attractive area to record from -say a simple set with an attractive couch and curtains.

I know that in order to attract money - you and other "messengers" need to look a certain way.  I believe part of the reason that the JTF message and the desire to keep Israel intact, The Orthodox Jewish outlook is not taking root because of the Chasidim - when (self-hating) Jews think of Israel and Judaism - Orthodox Jews in Hasidic garb come to mind, as do Yenta women and complaining men. These images are the ones that come up to the average Jew.  Not the JDL/JTF concept of A strong (mentally and physically), devoted, and committed Jew.

Another "image" problem is that a huge chunk of JTF are bachelor men - on the forum they nit-pick about silly ridiculous female traits, not accepting that men and women are different!  No one is going to join a movement of single bachelors who appear (from the forums) afraid of women.  Everyone knows that People join groups out of belief but also to meet people.

I would also encourage you, Chaim, to find a matchmaker ASAP. As young looking as you are, as a leader, you are going to need a wife. If you get too much older, it will be kind of creepy going out with women 20+ years younger than you -so G-d help you and get a move on.

Thank you, and I have a lot more to say and ask,
Moodsformoderns

Note from Rubystars: I edited this entry for readability, not for its content. I suggest that the poster split this question up and ask one part of it a week.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 12:02:10 AM by Rubystars »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 10:18:22 PM »
Do you think that Satmar Rabbis should be stripped of their rabbinical ordination for their treason against Israel?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2008, 10:36:51 PM »
Chaim,

Don’t you think that instead of the word “self-hating Jew” it would better to say one of the following terms:

* Atheist Hebrew
* Anti-Jewish Hebrew
* And even Christian Hebrew (in the situation of the so called “Jews for Jesus”)

After all Jewish is a religious identity, and not ethnical. If someone ceases to be Jewish, he becomes whatever his new religion is, but ethnicity obviously doesn’t change. And even if 99% of Jews are Hebrews, a person of any ethnicity can become Jewish, since the religion is what matters.

Therefore, we as Jews, will no longer be associated and “responsible” for those Hebrews who let’s say became Christian, since it is now not a Jewish problem, but that of the Christians. After all they wanted to “perfect the Jews”, as pronounced by Ann Coulter. Now they have them.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 12:59:35 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Jewish Nationalist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2008, 12:40:43 AM »
Chaim:

What is your opinion on pro-Jewish, pro-Israel, and pro-white websites such as  www.inverted-world.com , that are unafraid to tell the Forbidden Truth race differences in intelligence and criminality?

I know that you are neither a racist nor a multiculturalist. But would you describe yourself as a 'race realist'?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 12:42:25 AM by Jewish Nationalist »
JOIN MY PRO-JEWISH, PRO-WHITE, and PRO-ISRAEL GROUP

"The Islamic threat will weld Europeans and Jews together. A new form of progressive nationalism is forming now as this new breed of European nationalists see Jews as allies and brothers. But so much has to be done first. We have to heal wounds which were inflicted by Hitler and all the other reactionary nationalists and of course the Church - both Catholic and Protestant. The biggest task is to make the Jews trust the ETHNIC European nationalism."
-- Kai Murros, Finnish nationalist

Inverted-World -A website for pro-White, pro-Jewish, and pro-Israel race-realists.
American Renaissance - A website promoting sane racialism
Jewish Task Force - Saving Western Civilization from Islamic terrorism
(YouTube)

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2008, 12:53:14 AM »
Chaim,

How is Jimmy Sullivan doing in Israel?

Kalman BenMenachem