Author Topic: Ask JTF For March 30 Broadcast  (Read 15412 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For March 30 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 06:36:42 AM »
Chaim,
  Thank you for answering my question last week. I'm not sure that I understand your answer completely though. Am I correct in saying that you feel that Jews should not proselytize but should just spread the 7 Noahide laws. But how would the pagan people around the Jews in the middle east know of the 7 Noahide laws unless the Jews told them about it. I believe it would've been better if the Jews actively went out and told the Arabs  about the Noahide laws. I can't see how the Arabs knew of the Noahide laws if they worshipped the moon.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 09:51:16 AM »
Dear Chaim,

The recent banning of Moshe Feiglin from the U.K. on the grounds that he is a “threat”, “justifying violence”, “fostering hatred” and not “conducive to the public good” is I believe a way to appease the Muslims, something Moshe warns against, and  due to him being opposed to the interests of Britain’s anti-Israel foreign policy. The U.K. allowed a Hizballah Nazi official in, allowed a Qatari Muslim Nazi Jew-hater, called al-Quaradri, in, and permits vicious, hatful neo-Nazi parties to exist,  Muslim Nazis to peddle their anti-Jewish hate, white anti-semitic material to be sold and Holocaust deniers to preach their lies.   

They care of freedom of speech when it suits them, giving evil, barbarians, refuge, but not Jews who speak the truth and are against all these heinous groups, not.   Britain, a shameful country, responsible, in part, for the Holocaust and permitting another Holocaust to occur, Chas VShalom, Rachmana Litzlan! >:(  Feiglin is a wonderful, good, righteous Jew - but we believe wasting valuable money and effort with his focus to attain the power of being Prime Minister from the Likud Party.  Thanks Chaim, Zev. Shalom!

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 10:48:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you for all your hard working and answering my question.

I have not posted in here in awhile because I had some personal affairs to sort in order, but now that has been taken care of I am back and more fully committed.

My quick question this week is has being the target the U.S. government made you more weary of giving the government more power such as in the Patriot Act, considering the government tends to use its power to target the wrong people.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 11:07:11 AM »
Hi Chaim

Can you do an impression of Barack Hussein Osama Obama based on this picture?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 01:00:54 PM »
Chaim,

Perhaps when JTF starts doing a little better financially, you can install SaturdayGuard software on the site and forum:

http://www.saturdayguard.com/

I don't know if you've heard of it, but it was invented by a Lubavitcher Chossid, and it prevents access of a website on Shabbos according to where the person is browsing from (by figuring it out from the IP address).  It is close to 100% accurate, it's only $100 a year, and it has been reccomended for all Jewish owned websites by Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi Yonah Metzger.

This way, you wouldn't have people on the West Coast not being able to post from sometimes 4 hours before Shabbos starts, and people in Australia being able to post until more then halfway into Shabbos over there.

I'm interested in hearing your feedback.

- Eitan

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 01:43:24 PM »
Chaim, I've missed just about every episode of ask jtf the past year.
I have absoutely no time.
However, in my travels and while I'm waiting, I could whip out
my cell phone and actually read the website and message board.

I also don't have a suitable audio device.

Can someone perhaps transcribe the audio into plain text?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 02:30:41 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   While self defense and weapons are a crucial part to Jewish survival, there are many parts of the world where Jews have no option to arm themselves, even in the Jewish homeland Israel, gun control laws are very strict where firearms are technically owned by the government. There have been recent stabbings of Jewish couples by Arabs in Israel. What can the JTF do to push for the right to bear arms and self defense for Jews in Israel and outside of America?

-Cohen
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 02:33:07 PM by מאיר כהן »

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2008, 12:48:06 AM »
Chaim,
 Did you ever notice that every  3 or 4 seconds of speaking, Obama stalls and pauses. Is it just ignorance or is he trying to carefully think before he speaks. Check out one of his speaches. I'm sure you'll notice the pauses. Maybe this is something you can bring attention to in your videos.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 12:54:28 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2008, 03:28:37 PM »
Chaim,

My question is regarding a museum exhibition called "Bodies".  You may already be familiar with it, but it involves the exhibition of actual human bodies and parts, preserved through a method called plastination.  There is controversy concerning this due to the fact that many of the bodies are unclaimed and unidentified corpses from China.  There is even reports that these are the bodies people who were executed by the Chinese government.  How do you feel about there being an exhibit like this, and do you have any further information about this?

Minuteman

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 03:53:32 PM »
Dear Chaim today i was reading an expose on obama Hussein i found something very strange there and i quote

'On Feb 15/08 Usama K. Dakdok, President of The Straight Way of Grace Ministry called Obama’s Church I then asked her what I needed to do to join. She told me that I needed to attend two Sunday School classes in a row and then I would walk the aisle. I replied, “That sounds easy. One last question please. IF I AM MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE IN PROPHET MOHAMMED, PEACE BE UPON HIM AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN JESUS, PEACE BE UPON HIM, DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY ISLAMIC FAITH TO BE A MEMBER IN YOUR CHURCH?”

SHE ANSWERED, “NO. WE HAVE MANY MUSLIM MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH.”   this is the full expose                http://www.israpundit.com:80/2008/?p=579 

Thank you very much Mord
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 09:26:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How can person be classed as righteous when they do not believe in G-d?

Thank you.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2008, 01:02:33 AM »
Hi Chaim, I will state my opinion here and I was wondering if you could say whether or not you agree and if you could add some comments. I believe that Yekutiel is actually embarrassing the kahane name by keeping his forum with literally one or two shmucks at max that are ever on. Most of the time their is not even a single person on there. He is causing the kahane name embarrasment because he actually owns the kahane.org domain so a jew who goes there thinking that it is the official kahane website will be turned off and think that their are only one or two kahanists in the world. As you said, the man has lived there for 20 years and not one israeli knows who the hell he is. What kind of chutzpa does it take for a person to continue on and not realize the failure. Chaim, I believe that you are literally the only hope for saving the righteous world because of your idealism and your incredible speaking abilities. For anybody to continue on with their failures and not instead try to help jtf instead shows that they are not 100 percent kosher. Thank you so  much Chaim.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 10:38:39 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2008, 03:22:48 PM »
Dear chaim in the last brodcast you mentioned that you will never buy a german car or product because of holocaust i wanted to ask is it right to punish current generations of germans when their father or grandfather did this evil act?
I would like to add on to this question by asking,
do you think no matter what happened in the past with Germany,
do you think the current Germany is supportive of Israel (in comparison to other nations)?
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Sic Semper Tyrannis

• New JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2008, 09:00:02 PM »
Note from Yacov: This is the same user who last week was ZATZAL Warrior. He is now IP banned. He tried as Ben Pesach Protoge and I rejected the account. I think he's Chaim Jr..

Chaim:  What do you think of the practice of inviting non-Jewish friends (righteous gentiles) to Jewish ceremonies, such as, seders, bar mitzvahs, weddings and even funerals.  What is the opinion of Torah scholars on this?

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 09:37:47 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2008, 09:23:02 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you please elaborate on those so-called "massacres" of arab fakestinians at Deir Yassin and Shatila.  Anti-semites like Pat Buchanan always bring them up.

Thanks.
Lisa

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2008, 04:09:11 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Can there be new writings added to the Hebrew Bible? If not, when were the last writings added and why were they stopped when they were?

Thank you for all your hard work,
Alexander

Offline vojvoda

• New JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2008, 05:01:34 AM »
Hello, Chaim and thank you again for answering my previous question.

The Geert Wilders movie "Fitna" has just been released. Have you seen it and if so, what is your opinion of it?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2008, 07:05:59 AM »
Hello Chaim, Somewhat long question so summerise and answer if you cant read all of it.

As a Jew who has Negro blood in me, if a Kahanist government takes over in the Eretz Yisrael, should I be put in charge of a department (Or Ministry) that handles racial affairs? Like a civil rights beaureau in the U.S. Chaim, I don't want to sound like I'm selling myself, but if put in charge of a department like this, Blacks could not ignore me. They also simply can't dissmiss me as a racist because a person who tells them like it is and also is the same as them racially cannot cry racism. As of now I am observant, not fully orthodox yet, but getting there. If you would please let me know some detailed thoughts on this, I would love to hear them.

Now, can we Jews get to Jerusalem already?!

Moshe Eliyahu Ben-Avraham

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2008, 07:22:20 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

thank you for answering my question last week. "Mord" has posted the link to asiatimes on the forum.

My question this week is:

Which ammount of red wine (12-13% vol) can a man drink daily, without damaging his health.

Sincerly,

Ullrich
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2008, 05:57:29 PM »
Im not much of a drinker, but is there alcohol that is kosher for passover? I know that wine is, but is there whiskey, vodka, rum, that is kosher for passover?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2008, 08:58:25 PM »
Dear Chaim:

What do you think of Don Rickles?

Shalom

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2008, 11:12:25 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Can you please tell Downwithislam not to go on the Kahane.org forum and give JTF a bad name by cursing out Yekutiel and his people.  He posts in threads having nothing to do with JTF and curses out Yekutiel on their forum and is giving JTF a bad name since people think he is representing JTF and we curse out any righteous individual or organization who doesn't join us.  Also please tell him that if he doesn't repent and stop posting Loshon Harah in the question he just asked you on this thread, he's going to go to hell for his Loshon Harah.  We want to be known as uniters and not dividers.  DWI has been banned for three days as he was warned before about this.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 11:19:04 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2008, 03:42:26 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I read last week that the Olmert govt is handing over armored vehicles to the PLO Nazis.  What defenses do the Yesha Jews have prepared, or are they preparing at all for the Arab Nazis who will certainly use these weapons against them, as these vehicles are no threat to the IDF and certainly are not going to be used to "stop terrorism" by the PLO Nazi police?  Do the people there in Yesha realize what Olmert and company (including the PLO thugs) have in store for them?  Thank you.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2008, 05:47:57 AM »
Dear Chaim thank you for answering our questions each week,
      Would you consider running a training seminar to educate your members in speaking and activism?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ex Muslim 4 Israel

• Junior JTFer
  • Israel Rocks my World
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2008, 08:43:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
Do you think there exists any chance of real peace process between the Israelis and the arabs? If not, how do you see the future of Israel among this huge sea of ever-increasing muslims surrounding Israel?
Yes I'm an ex muslim, and I bow down to the Israeli flag!