Author Topic: Dutch Muslims Ask Court To Ban Film On Koran  (Read 2467 times)

admin

Dutch Muslims Ask Court To Ban Film On Koran
« on: March 23, 2008, 03:51:06 PM »
Dutch Muslims Ask Court To Ban Film On Koran

(IsraelNN.com) Dutch Muslims have appealed to a court to ban a film by legislator Geert Wilder, which depicts the Koran as a vehicle of incitement and violence. A ruling is expected by Friday, and Wilders has said he will release the 15-minute film before the end of the month. His Dutch Freedom Party's holds nine seats in the 150-member Dutch legislature.

The movie shows the Koran as a "fascist book" and has caused widespread Muslim protests. A Saturday demonstration in Amsterdam drew several thousand people. Dutch officials have unsuccessfully tried to convince Wilder to abandon the project, fearing demonstrations will escalate into violence. A Muslim murdered a Dutch filmmaker four years ago after he made a short film attacking Muslim treatment of women.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: Dutch Muslims Ask Court To Ban Film On Koran
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 01:39:35 AM »
The total opposite of Freedom of Speech = Islam
Theo van Gogh will be avenged!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 02:24:14 AM »
i guess we can expect embasasies being torched within a few weeks  ::)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 08:52:53 PM »
The muzzies have gone too far with their B.S. We non muslims have to stand up to them and to hell with their 'feelings'. If they want to riot, the riot squad should be set on them with all means to get the job done at their disposal.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .