Author Topic: Who put JTF on Face Book?  (Read 4490 times)

admin

Who put JTF on Face Book?
« on: December 27, 2006, 01:42:19 AM »

Rothschild

Re: Who put JTF on Face Book?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 02:53:29 PM »
     I would appreciate it if you would kindly use the word "Afro-American."  Thank you.

Rothschild

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 03:03:06 PM »
     I notice that the lrightwing media is spreading more lies about Yassir Arafat.  Let's remember that he is a Nobel Peace Prize Winner.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 03:45:14 PM »
Re:  "...I notice that the lrightwing media is spreading more lies about Yassir Arafat.  Let's remember that he is a Nobel Peace Prize Winner..."

OH!.....DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT THAT!....WE NEVER FORGET THOSE DESERVING OF "REWARDS" FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR!

Rothschild

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 03:51:09 PM »
  First of all, Yassir Arafat did everything he could to bring peace to Palestine. 

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 05:25:21 PM »
lets not forget "tookie" was nominated for one of those to  :o
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 12:09:41 AM »
Rothschild writes:  "...First of all, Yassir Arafat did everything he could to bring peace to Palestine..."

Nothing short of amazing that some stupid kike would write this insanity, and the next day send me a "personal message from JTF" in which he called ME, MassuhDGoodName, "a bigot and a right-wing extremist"!

ftfl

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 06:39:55 PM »
He is someone who has been dubdued by leftist media...

For goodness sake... Yassir Arafat supported suicide bombers. I just don't know how you can talk to someone like this.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2007, 10:35:00 PM »
Rothschild comes from "Red Shield" in a certain %90-95 evil language that many Jews choose to use instead of Hebrew. This evil language which I refer to as Yiddish Nazi is the real reason we should not use kike and schvartza. If this Rothschild is not a German Jew, then perhaps some of his grandparents were Nazi collaborators. BTW, I know many people with the name Rothschild that are among the best people in the world so I don't want to insult good people with this name, but Yiddish Nazi is the language of the Holocaust and all the evil that was done to us over the last thousand years in Europe
Takebackourtemple, you are an complete idiot.  You are also a hipporcrite since you yourself speak only english, and yet you criticize those who speak an entirely Jewish language, Yiddish.  I tried to be polite last time when you insulted our language, but you did not listen.  Yiddish is a 1000 year old holy and sophisticated language that was invented entirely by jews based on several languages.  From that time on until the mid 1900's all Ashkenazi Jews in the Diaspera communicated with one another using this language and united all of the Ashkenazic Jewry in the world!  It is very holy for this reason.  Why didn't they speak hebrew then?  Because they were not fluent enough in hebrew to use it as a main language so invented a hebrew like language that had elements of the commonly spoken languages of that time.  They were better than you, takebackourtemple, who speak an entirely Gentile invented language, english.  At least Yiddish was invented by Jews and has a lot of hebrew in it.

More Jews spoke Yiddish than any other language and it is the second most spoken language of Jews after hebrew.  Although the language is not hebrew (the structure is based on german, russian and hebrew), there are a lot of hebrew elements and words in the language so that it is relatively easy for one fluent in Yiddish to learn modern hebrew.  Both of my grandparents were fluent in Hebrew.  The closest example would be how (a modified hebrewized) aramaic was the main language spoken by Jews during the second temple era and up to like 600 CE (they were not as fluent in hebrew as they were in Aramaic).  The Talmud is written in Aramaic by the way. 

The language of the evil of the Galut is ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, GERMAN and other gentile invented languages.  Yiddish is an entirely Jewish language as Hebrew is an entirely Jewish language.  In modern times, since there are millions of Jews fluent in hebrew, and there is no difficulty learning hebrew with all the modern resources we have, one should be fluent with hebrew.  However, there is nothing wrong with Yiddish although it will probably be forgotten because it is no longer needed. 

Takebackourtemple, before criticising and judging great Jews that preceeded you, first look into yourself.  If you would have went through one tenth of what your forefathers went through, you would have killed yourself.  So think before you write.  I suggest you go have a talk with a Jew from Europe over the age of 80 in your synagague, and you'll learn a few things about what real jews are. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 10:56:28 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 09:26:19 PM »
How about Ladino?

Yiddish isn't the only hybrid language that was spoken by Jews in Exile.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2007, 01:40:11 AM »
Guys, this thread is really distressing. Why are right-wing Jews insulting each other because of what language they speak? This is really sad and pathetic, and has to stop. Kahanists must be a unified force, or we will not survive.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 02:52:37 PM »
Guys, this thread is really distressing. Why are right-wing Jews insulting each other because of what language they speak? This is really sad and pathetic, and has to stop. Kahanists must be a unified force, or we will not survive.

Common goals is the correct idea. 

Although Tom Delay didn't go far enough (obtaining Pollard's release), in this case, the title of his new book applies: "No retreat, no surrender" 

If JTF turns into ongoing internal conflicts, then retreating from its mission will occur before any of JTF's supporters are able to realize it. 

Also, do not retreat from any argument when one occurs with a liberal Jew.  They must see that their mentality is wrong when they ignore the facts.  For example, "Kahane is racist" or "Pollard broke American law, and was a stupid spy."  But once I presented the facts about Pollard, the liberal became silent, went into denial and knew I was right.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 12:06:31 AM »
This is sad.Why cant we all just get along?LOL Who gives a damn what lingua our fathers spoke?Shalom