Author Topic: Shalom!  (Read 19072 times)

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
Shalom!
« on: March 24, 2008, 11:53:31 AM »

Shalom!

Помаже Бог!

I discovered this forum after I watched videos on YouTube like many people here! I also make videos on YouTube but not related to politics! Anyway, I am glad that you support us ( Serbs)  when it comes to our Holy Land! :)  Although you do that because of your interests ( you also have problems with Muslims), you help us a lot and because of that we are very grateful to you. Thank you!
However, I do not understand why you dislike Barack Obama so much! I definitely like him more than Mrs. Clinton. If she wins, God forbid, that will be even worse for Serbia! I think she is not better than her husband. I have a feeling that she is very bad person and hypocrite. If I am wrong, feel free to correct me!

All the best! Greetings from Serbia! 

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Shalom!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 12:46:36 PM »
Bog ti pomagao!

I am glad to be the first one who will welcome you to this forum!   O0

I think that Barack is a much better alternative than the devil Hillary Clinton!
Because she will raise up the ideas coming from the Clinton administration.
And we all know that Bill Clinton was extremly anti Serbian!

Under his leadership we lost Krajina and Kosovo and our lands were bombed!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 01:35:26 PM »
Welcome aboard
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 04:05:32 PM »
Thank you for a warm welcome!

I don't know if I should speak Serbian or English with Serbs on this forum! I think it is more natural to speak Serbian with Serbs! I will respect rules if only English and Hebrew are allowed! By the way, I like Hebrew...and your song for Eurovision is great! :)

Why are they against Obama ? I really don't understand!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 04:09:22 PM »
welcome to the forum, I think Obama would be worse for the Serbs as while the Clinton's in the past were very viciously anti-Serb they are also oppurtunists who will go whichever way the wind blows. Obama is a Muslim who will naturally do everything in his power to support his muslims brothers in their Jihad's.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »
  Welcome to the forum Jelena!!! you can write on Serbian in the Personal Messages, but for the respect of our brothers Jews, we should write on English on the forum...or, if you want, you can write on Serbian, but then translate on English right away... :) Welcome again! :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 06:47:56 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 05:00:56 PM »

Well..I didn't know he was a Muslim! Are you sure? I think it is wrong to hate anyone ( including Muslims) they are human beings as well! I am sure that there are good Muslims as there are good people in all nations! Some Muslims did terrible things ...but so did some Jews, Americans, Croatians, Serbs...there are bad people in every nation but I don't like when people are judged by their ethnic background, color etc etc. Every human being is unique and so precious to God! You are completely  wrong if you think that God HATES Muslims or any human being! Am I suppose to hate Jews because they crucified my Lord who I adore? NO! And I don't hate! Especially because dear Most-Holy Theotokos and Apostles were Jews! :)
It is unfair to make such generalizations!

I am angry on those Muslims who destroyed Orthodox Churches and monasteries but it doesn't mean I hate ALL  Muslims and want them dead! God will judge all of us! I just want to point out that I do not approve of crimes, murders, all possible sins that humans do...but we should hate the sin not the sinners! I actually feel sorry for them! We should pray for our enemies!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 05:18:58 PM »
Jelena, Muslims are people who have accepted a ideology called Islam, we are not saying all Arabs are evil, but all Muslims like all Nazis are evil because they have taken a series of beliefs upon themselves which demand they war against me and you unless we accept Islam or Islamic domination.

Also, I truly with all my heart and soul do not care if you or anyone else wants to hate Jews for crucfying Yeshu, he was nothing to us and its not an insult to say we killed Yeshu ::)
Ramban

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 06:44:29 PM »
Welcome Jelena.

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 07:37:46 PM »

If they accepted that ideology, it was their choice! I'm just saying that it is not good and normal for a human being to hate! It is difficult sometimes but God helps! Glory to Him!

He is not Yeshu , He is Lord Christ(os)  for most people on this earth! Show some respect! You should be proud of Him! :) 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 09:34:35 PM »
People, we're going to have to agree to disagree on theology here. So topics like who really killed Jesus are not for here. 

Anyway, welcome again Jelenasrb.  Chaim is passionate about defending the Serbs.  It really comes across in his videos. 

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 05:43:57 AM »

I just don't see any reason to hate all Muslims just for being Muslims! That's all! Have a nice day! :)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 05:53:00 AM »

If they accepted that ideology, it was their choice! I'm just saying that it is not good and normal for a human being to hate! It is difficult sometimes but G-d helps! Glory to Him!

He is not Yeshu , He is Lord Christ(os)  for most people on this earth! Show some respect! You should be proud of Him! :) 

Do not tell me to have respect for that Kopher whose followers have murdered more Jews then the Muslims ever did. It is only at Chaim's request that I do not say worse about the dead one.
Ramban

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 06:01:59 AM »

Real Christians ( Orthodox) are not murderers! What does Kopher mean?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 06:58:15 AM »
Only becouse they didn't had the brains and right technology to do this Kachane Loyalist they always had the will; the great mufti woed to build the KC lager in Nablus outfitted with latest gass chambers if his friend shitler G-d forbid win the war. Plus they always needed Jewish and Christian milk cow dhimis to support their retarted societies. That's the secret beyound myths of Al-Andalus, muslim tolerance and "golden age".

Welcome on our side Yelena; check out this sites to find out why we here Jews, Christians, Hindus etc.. opose iSSlam:
http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/index.html
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 02:12:39 PM »

Do not tell me to have respect for that Kopher whose followers have murdered more Jews then the Muslims ever did.

There are many communities who say that they are the true followers of Jesus Christ.
That does not mean that they are automatically the real resentatives of Christ.

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 06:40:35 AM »
Kahaneloyalist, you should have learned so far that the only true form of CHristianity is Eastern ORTHODOX Christianity!  Orthodox CHurch is the One Holy Catholic ( Universal) Apostolic Church and it is established at 33 A.D at the Pentacost ! I know that to you it is all the same! But it is not! When you talk about true Christians they are 1) Orthodox  2)  a very small percentage even among those who are baptized in Orthodox Church 

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2008, 05:48:20 PM »

I just don't see any reason to hate all Muslims just for being Muslims! That's all! Have a nice day! :)

I may agree with you on this but this is not the place to discuss about it. You can make a thread on "Save Serbia" section and we'll talk but I doubt many would agree with you. I personally don't talk about it cause I'm somewhere in the middle. Anyway, welcome and enjoy you staying.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 02:37:14 AM »
hi!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 05:21:56 AM »

Now I am talking to Orthodox Christians here.....I cannot imagine any true Christian to hate anybody except satan and antichrist! Read what Saint Nikolai Velimirovich said about hating the enemies.  I strongly recommend you read the book "Prayers by the Lake" .
I am aware that Islam is not a very peaceful religion and I personally don't like it at all! But when it comes to people  who accepted that religion I cannot judge them for being what they are. It is extremely difficult to be Christian but Lord never said it would be easy! I'm not saying that we should forget that Muslims did terrible things to our people in Kosovo, destroyed Churches, medieval  monasteries...But God knows everything, sees everything..and waits patiently! :)
After all, we cannot expect justice on earth! We never believed in earthly kingdom!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 05:41:52 AM »
Ii this was the truth G-d woud not gave the victory over invading muslime chordes at Tours, twice at Constantinopole , Malta, Lepanto, twice at Vienna to Christian armies or woud not gather the Jews from around all nations to live in Israel and defeat A-rabs several times. G-d comanded christians to give the second cheek or to suffer the indignities for G-d's name but not allow to be decapitated by moon worshiping sons of darkness.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 06:28:00 AM »

All I said is true! :)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2008, 10:19:10 AM »

Real Christians ( Orthodox) are not murderers! What does Kopher mean?

'Kopher' means a Heretic. And I also believe that hate is mostly futile and a dangerous feeling, for only a truly righteous person is capable of hating only that which deserves hatred and love only what worth loving. We must never be guided by hate, but rather guide our hate toward what is hateful.

However,   as our sages taught: "He who is kind to the cruel, ends up being cruel to the kind". People who embrace Islam, adopt by their free choice an evil, violent, cruel and genocidal  ideology. So we do not respect it and we shall never submit to it.

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2008, 01:28:39 PM »

So Jews think that Lord Христос is a Heretic! Well..at least they do not think He is an ordinary Jew! :)  He is so  special..you have to admit that! :)